Unlock April 29th (Theory)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After Enough searching I may have just fount it.

There is a weapon's manufacture named Metal storm (that I am sure many of you have heard of) that invented stacked electronically igniting ammunition systems for weapons.

The picture strongly resembles the Maul which is a under barrel semi automatic shotgun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAUL_(weapon)

This weapon fits the 2023 timeline perfectly as well. Maybe the picture is of a prototype model which would explain the slight differences.

TheBG out

After Enough searching I may have just fount it.

There is a weapon's manufacture named Metal storm (that I am sure many of you have heard of) that invented stacked electronically igniting ammunition systems for weapons.

The picture strongly resembles the Maul which is a under barrel semi automatic shotgun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAUL_(weapon)

This weapon fits the 2023 timeline perfectly as well. Maybe the picture is of a prototype model which would explain the slight differences.

TheBG out

If its a gun, the scope looks really close to a sniper scope.

1) This should be posted in the main thread

2) Don't act like this is some definitive answer.

3) Weapons are manufactured in a factory?

Seriously, why would treyarch be hinting that. I think it's pretty obvious that a weapons factory would produce weapons.

Look, Im sorry to say this. ITS NOT A GUN!!! For christ sakes, when have you ever seen any attachment to a gun with an Iron gate! Not even a hundred years ago would they, and they certainly arent going to in the future!

Plus WHEN has a CoD game ever have the player using his/her gun lefthanded! They are not going to reverse the picture either, plus have you seen the "fingers", pretty square fore-finger don't you think?

Look, Im sorry to say this. ITS NOT A GUN!!! For christ sakes, when have you ever seen any attachment to a gun with an Iron gate! Not even a hundred years ago would they, and they certainly arent going to in the future!

Plus WHEN has a CoD game ever have the player using his/her gun lefthanded! They are not going to reverse the picture either, plus have you seen the "fingers", pretty square fore-finger don't you think?

Who says it's being held. It could be mounted. Facing that direction. Or who knows? Maybe for once us Left handed people will have a choice to be left handed in game.

Those are some pretty square finger if they are fingers

TheBG out