Characters!

sstem

I know people have been making posts about map ideas with characters, but i would like this to be strictly characters in depth, for example:

Appearance, Height, Weight, Attire(Clothing), Occupation, Age, Weapon of Choice, Era., Orientation, Gender, Country of Origin

My Character- Rex "The Rampage" Johnson

Appearance: Caucasian (With a Tan) Big Muscular Build Foehawk

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 210lbs.

Attire: Black T-shirt, Dark Blues Jeans, Steel toe boots

Weapon of Choice: Smith and Wesson M&P15 Rifle, And Machete

Era: 21st century

Orientation: Straight

Country of Origin: United States

Feel Free to add more detail or traits to your characters, heck include a picture if you can:)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your chararcter sounds cool. Im interested to see what Treyarch does with the whole character situation with BO2. Will they use Richtofen, Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikoli? Or will they introduce a new set of characters? I do have a gut feeling that we will be experiencing something a bit different than what we're used to with this new game. Though I do know that if Treyarch did decide to change the roster this time around, we'd see cameo's or at least some significant references to the old cast. I'm so ready for new zombie maps and story...why does November have to be so far away?

I know people have been making posts about map ideas with characters, but i would like this to be strictly characters in depth, for example:

Appearance, Height, Weight, Attire(Clothing), Occupation, Age, Weapon of Choice, Era., Orientation, Gender, Country of Origin

Feel Free to add more detail or traits to your characters, heck include a picture if you can:)

I think the orientation is not needed, to personal.

I think the orientation is not needed, to personal.

I dont think orientation is personal because they are just playable characters and they dont necassarily have to reflect us or what we like, just what we think would be relevant to see in the game. I deemed it necassary to post orientation because it was a big impact on Richtofens character when we found out he was gay. With out knowing he was gay alot of his qoutes would have not made sense, but either way i did not post orientation to offend anyone or make anyone share any personal information, rather to just add character, to the character:)