NEW PERKS? OLD PERKS?

sstem

What is to come of perks in zombies?

Are they going to restart with the original four?

Are they going to keep all eight and keep adding more?

Are they going to take away the ones we dont like and replace them with better ones? (Maxing out at 8)

What do you guys think?

What do you want to see: stay or go?

added?

Leave some perk suggestions or modifications that should be made to current perks. (Please be pratical, no perks that enhance characters ability to the point where they are untouchable).

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll see two more, but after that they'll start cutting stuff out. I'm absolutely fine with 8 perks as it is. Sure there's always something else, like faster running through water or mud, faster ADS, faster switch speed, etc., but really anything else at this point would just be a waste of time and effort that could go into other things. Like fixing glitches and new weapons. ;)

The only perks i would need to return are:

Jugg

PhD

Want to return:

Speed Cola

Mule Kick

Stamin Up (with gravity)

Quick revive( im ify about this one)

Dont want to return:

Deadshot

Doubletap

I enjoy double tap but with only being able to buy four perks i dont see a need for it.

New Perks:

Bandolier or Scavenger (Something along those lines)

Arsenal- Lets you buy ammo for any weapon

Enhanced Jugg- Takes 5-6 hits

Ill upload more as i think of them

What is dead shot.. I never personally used it.. I was always confused on if it worked on other guns besides snipers. I think they will continue to add more.. which will make it even harder to choose which ones you want.

It gives you steady aim. I like it because I hip fire a lot. Also, if you're playing on console the aim assist naturally points your gun at the zombies torso. With Deadshot it'll point your gun at the zombies head. There's no aim assist on PC so the perk only cost 1000 compared to the consoles 1500.

I'd like to see a map released with just the original perks but as for taking away perks i'd say the only one to take away would be Deadshot. The Black Ops perks all have their own purposes but Deadshot doesn't help that much.

I think deadshot increased headshot damage, I have noticed this in call of the dead around round 25-30

They are probably going to add Pro Perks. They had them partially coded into Black Ops.

I think no matter how many perks they have, you should be able to purchase ~2/3 of the maximum amount of perks directly from the machine.

eg. There are 9 perks. You can buy 6 straight from the machine, and must get the remaining 3 from perk drops or the completion of an Easter Egg.

I'd like to see a map released with just the original perks but as for taking away perks i'd say the only one to take away would be Deadshot. The Black Ops perks all have their own purposes but Deadshot doesn't help that much.

I think deadshot increased headshot damage, I have noticed this in call of the dead around round 25-30

If that's true i guess that makes it a bit better in my opinion but I guess I haven't noticed the difference because I never really used it. I thought it just aimed for the head.

If that's true i guess that makes it a bit better in my opinion but I guess I haven't noticed the difference because I never really used it. I thought it just aimed for the head.

It also gives you steady aim. I hipfire a lot so I like it.

Autosave-ade (Price varies from 3,000-8,500): Drink "autosave-ade" to avoid losing your perks upon getting downed. (Note: There needs to be some balancing to this perk such as A. One use per player (kinda makes the perk a waste of space after used) or B. Price of perk goes up each time bought (keeps the perks usefulness in check without being able to constantly whore the perk itself and also is a hit or miss perk being if your not revived and bleed out, you lose all perks including this perk making this perk a wasted buy, balancing the perk out in aggravating ways :]

Some sort of Ammo machine like the original idea that Treyarch had involving the Amm-O-Matic. Just needs to be balanced enough to not be whored and exploited.

Ill be back with more ideas then.... just have to think of them >:|

They really shouldnt add a jugg that makes you take more than 5 hits. It would just be to easy. Also scavenger would not work in zombies, that would be way to overpowered. They actually do have a way to get ammo back for your weapons, put them in the box and hit it till you get it back :o . I would like to see them take out deadshot, double tap, and mule kick in black ops 2 but maybe add them into later maps. They should definitly add perks though, it would get to boring if they kept the same 8 perks for every map. just get rid of some of the least used perks to add some more.

They really shouldnt add a jugg that makes you take more than 5 hits. It would just be to easy.

Completely agree with this. I've posted the same before....if I had 7 hits instead of just 5 I truly can't imagine ever being downed whilst kiting anywhere.

Sure I'd still get downed by getting trapped in a silly area but it would make somewhere like the AK room on Shang suddenly almost easy. 2 extra hits is a lot.

They really shouldnt add a jugg that makes you take more than 5 hits. It would just be to easy.

Completely agree with this. I've posted the same before....if I had 7 hits instead of just 5 I truly can't imagine ever being downed whilst kiting anywhere.

Sure I'd still get downed by getting trapped in a silly area but it would make somewhere like the AK room on Shang suddenly almost easy. 2 extra hits is a lot.

Exactly, if you were somewhere like the flopper lander on ascension with 7 hits before you die I cant understand how anyone would go down.

Wow, No one likes double tap? except me, Double tap doesn't waste your ammo. Because you did not use it correctly! It is useful in later rounds, kills zombies faster before they get you surrounded or downed. I mean any gun with double tap does work. I hope the perk returns to black ops 2.

Pro Perk idea can will save space for maps, I have a feeling that would be in black ops 2. Maybe, few more perks. There should be perks like Stopping Power, Canoilder, and something that improves your perception.

I hope deadshot will not be back to black ops 2.