Something else linking to TACITUS

Iv'e found something else also named tacitus from the game command and conquer, i know this is very far fetched but by the recent info that was unclassified shows the two things have simerlarities worth pointing out.

Qoute from c&c wiki

It is fundimental to our cause,The key to ascension, as it holds far more power and wisdom than anything Ever before imagined by man

The tacitus (meaning silent in latin) is a ancient and extraterestrial

Data matrix in the c&c series that all faction attempt to use for there gain.

Another quote.

You are only delaying the inevitable, i have the tacitus. I am invincible.the tacitus has told me of tiberium missles, invincible flying ships and real time genetic mutation, more than human, more than man! This is our next step in the evolution of our species!!!

The new infomation declassified plays a sound clip of a man saying..

The future is not as far of a people think, were not ready for it....

The tacitus could be a object that accelirates human technological advancment, as neither were the humans in c&c ready for such a advancement, the links are pretty similar.

And with all the talk about the moon and the egg on the moon (was the sphere object to activate the pyramid on the moon the tacitus? Found by the nazi's from the tacitus crater?) this could be a small possibility.

What do you think?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic