What do you think?

Leveling Up

When you complete a game, you get Experience Points (XP) and you can level up. Leveling up can unlock new weapons, new areas of maps that are only accessible by high levels or playing Co-Op with a high level, and new titles. As you get higher and higher in levels (ex, Lvl. 1: 5000XP, Lvl. 10: 700000XP) the harder it is to gain XP and you have to gain more to level up.

Achievements/Trophies

Professional Zombie Killah 25G - Reach Lvl. 100

Electronic Banking (EB)

This sort of goes with leveling up. When you reach Lvl. 5, you unlock EB. EB is a machine that is set beside important obstacles like perks or mystery box stands. When you interact with EB, you go into a screen (which you will be vulnerable unless in solo) where you can take out deposited money that you can put in via game or main menu. Also, whatever you did not spend during a game is divided in half and that half is put into an EB machine.

Achievements/Trophies

My Very Own Personal ATM 5G - Unlock the EB machine.

Zombie Tycoon 10G - Deposit over 1,000,000 points of earnings in the EB machine.

Ammo/Weapons

Tired of running around the map just to get MP5K ammo? Yeah, me too. That's why I came up with this idea. This idea is a box that looks like an ammo box in the campaign. You interact with it, a screen comes up with a variety of weapon types

(ex.

Handguns

Submachine Guns

Shotguns

Machine Pistols

Light Machine Guns

Assault Rifles

Shotguns)

and you can decide to buy ammo, too. Prices will vary, like the number of ammo you shot multiplied by three. When pack-a-punched, the rounds you shot will be multiplied by nine. You can also not buy ammo for mystery box guns or buy them off of the weapons cache. This would help in occurrences such as being overrun, running out of ammo, or HAVING TO RUN ACROSS THE MAP TO BUY MP5K AMMO!

Achievements/Trophies

Mah Guns are the depended Ones 15G - Buy every weapon out of the Ammo/Weapons cache.

WHERE ARE MY ROUNDS! 3G - Run out of ammo and buy rounds with your money.

Big Spender 10G - Buy two pack-a-punched weapons and buy ammo for it.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No.. I want zombies to be just as it was before, just with new guns/maps/perks/character sayings.. I don't want zombies transforming into multiplayer with levels and such things you posted.

The only thing I might want to see changed is more objective to the game? Meaning like goals to complete. Which would tie in with the easter egg, but even that, I'm not sure of.

What I think could happen is you get goals like, 'Kill 50 Zombies' or something or 'Survive till round 25.'

I guess that would be fine and could be more of like xbox achievements or whatever it is on ps3 I think trophies? Correct me if I am wrong. But I don't want it involved with leveling up in zombies, better stats would be appreciated, someone posted about stats that could be added in this forum, I can't remember what it was called though. But I meant more of like in the map, for ex if we were lets say in a NYC map: get to the statue of liberty and find the "secret code". then head back to times square..try not to get overrun by the zombies.. or something like that and be timed how long it takes you etc. But even then I would like an option to not play that way, and just have normal zombies.

Leveling Up

When you complete a game, you get Experience Points (XP) and you can level up. Leveling up can unlock new weapons, new areas of maps that are only accessible by high levels or playing Co-Op with a high level, and new titles. As you get higher and higher in levels (ex, Lvl. 1: 5000XP, Lvl. 10: 700000XP) the harder it is to gain XP and you have to gain more to level up.

Achievements/Trophies

Electronic Banking (EB)

This sort of goes with leveling up. When you reach Lvl. 5, you unlock EB. EB is a machine that is set beside important obstacles like perks or mystery box stands. When you interact with EB, you go into a screen (which you will be vulnerable unless in solo) where you can take out deposited money that you can put in via game or main menu. Also, whatever you did not spend during a game is divided in half and that half is put into an EB machine.

Achievements/Trophies

Zombie Tycoon 10G - Deposit over 1,000,000 points of earnings in the EB machine.

Ammo/Weapons

Tired of running around the map just to get MP5K ammo? Yeah, me too. That's why I came up with this idea. This idea is a box that looks like an ammo box in the campaign. You interact with it, a screen comes up with a variety of weapon types

(ex.

Handguns

Submachine Guns

Shotguns

Machine Pistols

Light Machine Guns

Assault Rifles

Shotguns)

and you can decide to buy ammo, too. Prices will vary, like the number of ammo you shot multiplied by three. When pack-a-punched, the rounds you shot will be multiplied by nine. You can also not buy ammo for mystery box guns or buy them off of the weapons cache. This would help in occurrences such as being overrun, running out of ammo, or HAVING TO RUN ACROSS THE MAP TO BUY MP5K AMMO!

Achievements/Trophies

Mah Guns are the depended Ones 15G - Buy every weapon out of the Ammo/Weapons cache.

Dude that would be a straight rip off of MW3's survival.

Leveling Up

Achievements/Trophies

Electronic Banking (EB)

Achievements/Trophies

Ammo/Weapons

(ex.

Handguns

Submachine Guns

Shotguns

Machine Pistols

Light Machine Guns

Assault Rifles

Shotguns)

Achievements/Trophies

I've never played mw3. This came straight out of my head.

Leveling Up

Achievements/Trophies

Electronic Banking (EB)

Achievements/Trophies

Ammo/Weapons

(ex.

Handguns

Submachine Guns

Shotguns

Machine Pistols

Light Machine Guns

Assault Rifles

Shotguns)

Achievements/Trophies

Leveling Up

Achievements/Trophies

Electronic Banking (EB)

Achievements/Trophies

Ammo/Weapons

(ex.

Handguns

Submachine Guns

Shotguns

Machine Pistols

Light Machine Guns

Assault Rifles

Shotguns)

Achievements/Trophies

LOL. Even your quote is a rip off of JFK.