~Inception~ Season 2: "Separation" *FULL*

Undead

In 1908, a meteor crashed in Russia known as the "Tunguska Event", where rumored by civilians, the myth that the meteor had incredible powers to reanimate the dead were passed along by families. To some, this was no myth. As time went by, scientists around the globe began to experiment on these fragments. They had discovered a new element; Element 115. The power behind this new element was overwhelming. During WWII, the Japanese began to construct facilities around a large piece in a swampy outskirts nicknamed "Shi No Numa" from past myths. As the Germans learned of this newly found powerful element, they too immediately took interest. Experimenting for additional power sources to weaponry, and soon enough, human tests. Many tests failed or went out of control.

But, within that story lies secrets. Secrets so few even within the project and group affiliates were aware of. Few people who first came in contact with the dangerously powerful meteor had researched the element, ran tests. But, those that were successful, were never recorded. Some men who were involved with the project had come in contact with the meteor and had something remarkable happen, something extraordinary. They had developed a supernatural ability they kept to themselves as the war went on, using the power as their own.

This, is their story.

----

This is a personalized original character based RP. So, by all means, be creative! To play along in this RP, you will need to create a profile. The profile must include the following:

Character Name:

Country of Origin:

Appearance:

Bio:

Abilities:

*Misc:

*Optional.

Please send your profiles to me via PM, and I will add your profiles to the main page. :)

Any questions, just feel free to ask. ;)

Rules:

- NO God-Modding. For a superhero style RP, it's easy to get carried away. Brawling with other players characters is definitely recommended at some point, but neither character is invincible.

- Roleplaying with another's character is promitted, however, at their own discretion. If you wish another players character to do something specific, collaborate if necessary.

- When talking out of character, please post "OOC:" before posting to clarify.

----

Profiles:

Zombieofthedead:

Character Name: Andrzej (or Andrew) Demkowicz (pronounced Dem-co-its, or in polish Dem-co-vich)

Country of Origin: Poland, but moved to U.S. at 3 years old

Appearance: Short, brown hair, brown eyes, medium build. Average height

Bio: Moved to America at age 3, and later joined the U.S. army on the western front. He was captured later in the war, and experimented on.

Abilities: Power is time/space travel (the human die glocke) Excels in hand to hand combat, fencing, and is accurate with light guns. Can also climb to an extent. Knows English, German, and Polish.

*Misc: Does not speak with a polish accent, and is quieter than the others.

----

MyLittleHellhound:

Character Name: Ji Eun

Country of Origin: South Korea

Appearance:

Long Black Hair, fair skin, slim, average height

Bio:

I was born in South Korea, Seoul. My mother stayed, while my father traveled all over the world. My sister and I went with him, we were very outdoors y girls. I had a good childhood, both my parents loved eachother, and loved me and my sister. We had many friends, and I sang very well. Dancing? Not so much. I did alot of house chores, cooking, cleaning, the usual. I also expressed an interest in biology, following my father's footsteps. He was the best biologist, possibly in South Korea. One day a letter arrived, and my father was elated. He would be studying life in the forests far far away, in Russia. We had never gone outside the country. He took the job, and took me as well. My sister and my mother stayed behind.

My father was doing some research nearby when the meteor struck, and he went to investigate, being a biologist. He took me along for the ride, so I was staying in the village. Being curious, I escaped out of the village's caretaker when my father went and did not come back. There, I found a strange flag, a red outline with a white circle, and an ancient symbol inside the circle. I knew it was the Nazi's flag. I touched the sizzling meteor beside it, and it....something coursed through me. I could feel it. It energized me, made me feel....different.

My father disappeared, and I was not sure where he went. My abilities allowed me to sing even higher than before, exploding things or causing them to shrivel and die. But I could also provide life to them. One day, a man in a black uniform came for me. He was accompanied by three soldiers, all grinning. He said we would have a little fun together. I knew I was in trouble when they pointed their guns at me, so I sang high. Really high. Their eyes bled, and exploded. Their ears wobbled and bled too. Their heads, well, they imploded, showering brain and gristle. Then they took me in my sleep. And I woke up at the facility. For 2 days, I could not escape, but then with the help of a few others, I did. I've been hiding ever since.

Abilities: Super Sonics

*Misc: Friendly Nature, Not very bold Normal Outfit- sweater and a medium black skirt. Knows Korean, English

----

Undead xP:

Character Name: Kasady Rhoads

Country of Origin: USA

Appearance: 5' 10", Fit looks, athletic (military standards), Blonde short faux hawk, always wears combat boots.

Bio: Kasady was born in Idaho. Her family was fairly wealthy, especially considering the events they were involved in. As a little girl, she was close with her grandfather who was an Antique collector, it was a small family business that had been around for years. Fasinated by all the gadgets and gizmos the shop had recovered, she immediately took interest in hunting out these antiques. One man's trash, is another mans treasure. That was the family motto. At the start of the War, many of her loved ones were killed. Including her older brother and father. Her grandfather, who spent the most time with her during the war, passed away with cancer. All within two years. Distraught, Kasady vowed to dedicate her life collecting treasures and train herself to be fit for the Marine Raiders like her Brother.

In 1943, she joined the marines research team. Not only as the only female, but the youngest of the small group as well at only 18 years old. She alone, studied many artifacts and recovered loads of information about the Axis. In 1945, she was assigned to a top secret investigation assignment to recover information about a leaked top secret German facility. Rumors of superficial development and advanced technology intrigued her. Upon her research, she came across documentations of a new element, and met with scientists who knew anything about it. Determined to recover this new element for her own, she set out on a private mission to add to her collection. Called it "Treasure Hunt".

Her group recovered a small amount of the element in it's pure meteorite form, she spent several days analyzing the rock and shortly became obsessed with the operation. Her group was soon discovered by the Axis, She and her squadron, never returned. And further investigations where classified.

Abilities: Telekinesis

*Misc:

----

Ehjookayted:

Character Name: Maximus Augustus Jackson

Country of Origin: USA

Appearance: 6'3", slightly tanned Caucasian, muscular and athletic build, green eyes, short dark brown hair

Bio: Maximus was born in Buffalo, New York, USA to two parents who he never got to know. His life under foster parents was tumultuous and at the age of 16, he emancipated himself from guardian care. To earn money, he used his powers to generate massive amounts of snow, which he would then offer to clean up. He would then manipulate the snow to completely clear off, gaining the reputation as the best snow shoveler in the area.

His powers come into handy in every day life, as his mastery of water and air prove useful in the menial tasks of a 19-year old. His control of fire, however, is loose at best and recent training with the elemental inferno has aided in the development of his fiery powers.

Abilities: Elemental Distortion

*Misc: Wears sunglasses and a suit most of the time.

----

Rissole25:

Character Name: Tia Rydia

Country of Origin: Australia

Appearance: Average height and weight, Long blue-dyed curly hair, blue eyes, pink frock.

Bio: Tia (Tee-r, like Tear) Rydia (Ride-e-r) was a timid girl at first, but once you got to know her, she was a cheerful girl! A local pawn shop owner in a quiet town, Tia has bullied as a kid. Because her name sounds like the word tear, they bullied her until she cried. Because of this, she willed herself not to cry. Eventually, she could not cry at all, even if she wanted too.

Abilities: Healer

Misc: Tia always puts others first, and tries to help those who need it. She does not know how to fight.

----

Tankeo:

Character Name: Alexander Dempsey (a tribute name of course. )

Country of Origin: Canada

Appearance: black hair, slightly longer than shoulder length, slim build, and average height for a 14 year old (I don't know)

Bio: My parents always knew I was, different, but hell, no one really cared. I didn't feelemotions like other people. But they never really noticed that. They never cared..

After killing the family dog because he was annoying me, and not feeling any guilt, they sent me to a child psychiatrist. After a few weeks with her, I was diagnosed as insane, a schizophrenic.

I had heard voices ever since I found that damned rock.

Abilities: Organic manipulation

*Misc: schizophrenic, psychopathic.

----

Shoreyo:

Character Name: Victor Wilhelm

Age: Physically like a young 20 year old but his eyes say otherwise.

Country of Origin: Germany

Appearance: Pale, drawn and thin with high cheek bones - almost shroud-like in visage, with short black hair that compliments his hazel eyes

Bio: Victor is a man fighting between what he believes he should do and what he thinks is best. A kind soul, Victor never retaliated or even refused help to an adversary and many see him as a symbol of perfect values. However, this does not come without a price; a soul as good as his is bound to be modest. This modesty has prevented him from finding solace, refusing to gain comfort from the idea that he himself is better than others, in turn leading to a feeling of self loathing and of being a fraud to those who idolise him. Yet still he is intelligent enough to know he is of better character than most people, but this only further dissilusions him over the state of affairs: How can there be good in a world where the greatest person is, in his mind, despicable himself? Although gifted with such a power as he holds he never used it in any way he saw as being self serving or immoral, now with this inferiority complex he does not believe he even deserves it. Packing up his (spartan) belongings, he left his country after removing any trace of his existance, now he has travelled the world, present yet seperate from every main event, drawn on in a quest for knowledge, the only thing he desires anymore, finally leading him to Tungsta.

Abilities: Control over matter at a subatomic level (If confused look at the hero Dr Manhattan) - Although this seems over powered, as it gives him near limitless power, he is limited by his characterisation as it says below.

*Misc:

1.His dissolusionment has lead him to be apathetic, meaning in situations it's most likely he won't interfere with an event or may even refuse to use his powers even to save himself, as stemming from his self hatred.

2.As you see here the main focus is the fact this character had powers before the events of the story, and is drawn to it for that very reason, becuase he is connected to it like the others? Because it is of his own doing? Or maybe because he wishes to find answers to his own powers? We will find out.

----

MegaAfroMan:

Character Name: Was once, Erich Meier

Model type 422B Bio-Robotic Combat-System

Country of Origin: Germany

Appearance: 6'11", massive. Impossibly pale, Appears to be a mess between a robot and a human being, face seems mostly intact, with a few chunks of simulated tissue missing, revealing wiring and metal beneath. Entire left side appears in ruins, with mechanical components exposed, right side still has a good amount of skin coverage. Cold dead ice blue eyes.

Bio: Erich was born into WWI Germany, and grew up in a very tough life, as a boy he began to idolize the Nazi party as soon as it rose, it seemed a beacon of hope, some wondrous light at the end of this dark tunnel. Alas he was born with a rare genetic condition that caused his body to be very fragile and easily damaged. He spent a good amount of his life in the hospital, and began to grow interested in the equipment around him. It was definitely very crude, but he still learned.

At the age of 18 Erich was top of his class in bioscience, and he got an offer he thought he could never refuse. He was offered to join the leading scientific minds of the Era to help rebuild the fatherland. Finally he could help the country, and be the light he saw in his childhood!

He accepted immediately and they began work on attempting to create super-soldiers. Messing with the biology proved quite futile, so the others began to grow tired of Erich. Still wrapped in his own fantasy he didn't even see it coming. The fabled protege of bio-science, was going to help them find a different route towards the completion of their super-soldier program...

Abilities: Erich is a cyborg. He is mostly a robot of humanoid appearance, although being powered by computers and hydraulics has its advantages over neurons and muscles. Pain is no longer a part of him, neither are most of his biological functions. Although some of biological self remains, his skeletal structure is completely mechanical. He does however still have a brain. In a way. The computers that guide his memory and logic are crossed and mixed with his biological brain, making them an inseparable single organ.

*Misc: His brain is in a sort of hibernation state in the beginning, leaving many of his memories and more human characteristics behind. Slowly however it may begin to come "online".

----

Faust:

Project Designation: Faustus

Age: Build of your average 19-year old, however evidence suggest reappearances of the creature dating back to at least 1909.

Country of Origin: Sightings persist around Westphalia, Germany. However intelligence suggest that attempts to isolate these sightings have failed as several others continue around the lower Rhine.

Appearance:

Assumed Caucasian, however to many it has become impossible to tell due to the thick armor of forest mud that covers him over his torn military uniform. Any defining traits that would mark the nationality of this soldier have long since worn away from the uniform. Dirt-caked auburn hair and a skeletal yet muscular build set him apart. While accounts of the his true face very from that of a dog to reptilian creature to an unidentifiable contorting mass, people who lay eyes on him always report a constant expression of anticipation and manic joy.

Bio:

The origins of Project Faustus have been seemingly erased from history books. Little remains but the calling cards for volunteer experiments, journals with encoded logs, and several scrawlings over the walls of various medical facilities in the Rhine of a humanoid figure along with sentences along the lines of “He calls himself Faust” and “He says that it worked”. It’s byproduct however, still remains and ever present danger in much of Eastern Europe to this day. During the events of WWI, legends abounded on all sides of a single individual who would wreak havoc behind enemy lines before disappearing with a trace. Each assumed the other side was to blame for its appearance and the destruction it caused, as written in the log of my Sgt. Lemay of the Canadian forces who took place during Second Battle of Ypres.

“We faced a weapon of complete shock and awe, far more frightening than any storm troops. Within the hour of its appearance roughly three hundred meters from our foxholes, an impending feeling of dread overcame us. No man dared give the order to fire, much less speak out loud in its presence. It stood the same height as your average man and stood unmoving in the same position between the hours of 12pm and 2am before disappearing. The fear we felt for the being was so powerful, so immobilizing, one of our men suggested that we had just been exposed to some new form of chemical weapon that the Germans loved to use on us during that long conflict. The next morning, we awoke to find several of our men had been slaughtered where they had slept without any sign of German advancement.”

After the Great War however, sightings of Faust seemed to have leveled out. What was one of Germany’s greatest failures has easily become the center of numerous local folk tales that have long since been used at nothing more but a story to keep children in their homes at night. At least, it had been, until the Second World War lead to an increase in activity in the area that comes with the increase in soldiers. Much unannounced to allied powers in fear of facing ridicule for not being able to control much of their own lands, several Nazi expeditionary forces sent forward into Westphalia have seemingly disappeared in the night with no trace of conflict.

Abilities:

Manipulation of Fear

*Misc:

Legends suggest that he is capable of speech and complex thought, however exactly how he employs these abilities greatly very in accounts. At times he has been said to warn sleeping villagers of impending danger. Other times, to taunt travelers into submission so that they might stop for the night, only to kill off members of their party before the next light.

His appearance greatly varies on exactly how the victims mind is effected, making identifying him difficult at times.

----

perfectlemonade:

Character Name: Henry Fisher

Country of Origin: USA (Oregon)

Appearance: Shaggy dirty blond hair, bad acne, scrawny and small with hazel eyes. Would rather run than fight, but can hold his own when push comes to shove, and is incredibly intelligent.

Bio: Born to a middle class family in Oregon, Henry Fisher always had an easy life. He was small and thin, which would often lead to getting bullied at school. However, Henry was one of the smartest children in the state, receiving scholarships from Stanford and Yale, but turned these down to join the Army after Pearl Harbor. Once he gained his powers after he was captured in Guadalcanal and sent to Shi No Numa, he escaped in a Russian shipwreck while being stowed away to Der Riese. Somehow, he survived and wound up in a Siberian village that would later be known as Call of the Dead. When zombies began showing up, he left and wandered Asia for two years, mastering his powers and killing zombies until he found his way back to Shi No Numa where, coincidentally, a whole bunch of other people ‘infected’ with 115 were held up in.

Abilities: Hyperelevated senses and incredible balance and reflexes

*This thread is strictly for roleplaying, any questions or discussion regarding the role play such as collaborations, etc. can be discussed here:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20251*

*We will not be accepting any more requests to join the RP at this time, with ten active players, we wish to cap the capacity at our current list of players to avoid any confusion. Thanks!*

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Writing new memory file. Name: Inception Season 1...

Maximus Augustus Jackson, is dead, now replaced by a being of immense power, twisted into breaking, and becoming Lucifer. Under his hand these calamities are befalling the Earth, and under his hand, legions of hellish soldiers of the dead, rise out of their very graves to bring more souls to their master. Yet Maximus is not the only one ripping apart the very fabric of reality.

There are actually many players in this story, the two above are the ones who are currently destined to play out their part. Make their play, their scenes, and their acts. Soon it will be time for their curtain call as well, then the struggle for power will move on, and find new actors as it always does. Luckily it has plenty of candidates...

Ji Eun, was similarly caught in a quest for power, a quest that was not originally her own. She too was captured and experimented on, and received the ability to create tremendous waves of sound, sound that could shatter walls, and offset even the largest obstacle. Originally caught up in someone else's quest for power, she may now have been set upon her own...

Tia Rydia, was brought into this struggle without her knowing, being gifted the abilities to heal others, and restore life energy, and on rare occasions, take it back... She seems like an unlikely candidate to be a player in this story of power, and the struggles surrounding it, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't still be watched...

Here, another player in this epic made his entrance. Victor Wilhelm, an interesting by-product of the power struggles that encompassed the world. Here is a being with nearly unimaginable power, yet he refuses to use it for his own goals, little did he truly know how big of a role he played in this cosmic struggle.

Faustus, a reminder that power struggles always leave forgotten scars, was once a human, but was so warped, that now no one is sure. He manipulates fear, in any and all people that are near by. He did not make contact with the group, but was met by Victor, a subtle entrance on to the stage, predicting more to come.

The group left Asylum and ended up in the mysterious swamps of Shi no numa. Here they witnessed the plot begin, as Maximus and Voice (Pariah) began their epic battle. They also gained a final addition, Henry, a man who was born into this twisted world and changed by it. With amazing reflexes and senses, Henry was cursed to have the ability to keep himself alive in this desolated world. He killed thousands of the damned, and remembered every single one. He found the group in the midst of the struggle between Max and Pariah, and was forged into the group by the heat of war. A war against evil, and good. All they had now was each other, and even that wouldn't last long. The group was split up as fate acted one more time upon them when they tried to make their escape. They were scattered, some lucky enough to be with another, but others all alone. This is their story. This is the story of their separation. This is the story of their isolated struggles for power, power over themselves, power over others, power over everything.

Executing new program: Inception "Separation"

Added intro plus dialogue between soldiers - Shoreyo

The storm was over.

The city was no more a sprawling metropolis. Among the matchsticks of steel that were once buildings a few stood tall and defiant, but on the whole it was as if a giant had cleaved a section of the city beneath an iron boot. Among the smoke there was silence. Among the smoke there was no movement. Among the smoke there was once a house to a family with a little girl who had left to change the world. Once. Now it was but a scrapyard of brick and mortar.

Under the rubble, where a cupboard once stood, Ji gasped.

She shook, taking deep breaths, her chest heaving. Coughing, she blinked as she tried to get a hold on her surroundings. She was trapped under the rubble, not crushed but unable to move. She sat there, wondering what to do, afraid to move anything away lest the whole structure go down upon her. She called out. Anyone, Henry, Victor, Dad. But soon descended to a fit of coughing.

She was soon rewarded however when the plaster was pulled away. blinded by daylight, she saw a familiar silhouette with a sword reach out his hand which see graciously accepted.

"My God.." She whispered as she turned around, surveying the hellish landscape, the relm of ash which they had been thrown into.

"Come," Henry said gently, "We must leave."

Ji took one look at the rubble, the remains of her old house. A single tear ran down her dusty features, and then she turned to Henry. Together they walked up the road, up towards the rest of the city, untouched by the blast.

I took the signal from Henry. The raised eyebrows, and the gestures towards the intersection in front of us.

Ducking down in cover behind some burnt cars, we watched as a group of soldiers, dressed in beige uniforms and red patches, strode past. They held assault rifles and shotguns close to their hands, and we couldn't see their faces. The gas masks covered it all.

"...something atomic apparently, rads are off the charts in that sector, the ones that work anyway. I thought that Einstein hadn't even suceeded in getting it to work in the lab, let alone these Koreans weaponising it."

Suddenly, there was a tap on my shoulder. I slowly turned around, and realized it was Henry. He mimed an undead figure, making small growling noises and grabbing my arm, pretending to chomp down on it. I furrowed my brow. This couldn't be good.

The soldiers got into a circle, guns facing outwards. The undead came at them from three different directions, stumbling along the streets. The rattle of assault rifles and booming of shotguns filled the air as the soldiers engaged my former people, sending them back to the grave and tumbling down to the concrete in showers of bullets. In minutes, it was over. The corpses lay in the street, blood already turning brown. The soldiers moved on, only pausing to exchange brief words.

"Area 5. Clear." the soldier spoke into the radio.

August 24, 1937

The bright illuminating beam of the noon sky beamed down on the city streets of Hamburg, Germany, glaring off the clear pane windows and glass. A man stood, leaning against a doorway of an old warehouse smoking a cigar, waiting. Strong, tall, his thick black military overcoat downed the rest of his uniform, the badges on his coat and hat gleamed in the sun of his seniority, his power. He was clearly the impeccable exquisite leader of the German army, a hardened soldier, and officer.

A black van with tinted windows rolled up in front of the warehouse entrance, two more men with long overcoats and shiny black leather boots exited the vehicle, one reaching in the backseat, grabbing a briefcase made of steel. The officer inhaled his last puff as he tossed aside the charred cigar; letting out a screen of smoke.

"Greetings, lieutenant. We are ready to proceed with ze arrangement."

"Come in."

The officer followed behind as the two men entered the warehouse, setting the briefcase on the table arranged for the meeting; The officer looked at the other man, giving him the nod as the first man carefully placed and opened the briefcase on the table;

"Doctor Groph, would you mind stepping outside?" The first man asked; gesturing towards the door.

"B-but I..."

"Now, Doctor..."

Hesitantly, he exited the building, the men waited for the door to shut before proceeding.

"So is this it, Doctor?" The officer said, lightly rubbing his leather gloved hand over the sleek metal of the case.

"Yes lieutenant, our search group recovered a piece of ze meteor only two days ago. Zis is all that was found."

The doctor unlocked the briefcase, a suddenly burst of light immediately radiated though the break in the seam of the case, the officer grinned.

"Excellent..." He whispered evilly under his breath;

The doctor placed a pair of round goggles over his face as he opened the case, putting on his heavy rubber gloves, he delicately picked up the glowing rock.

"Is it wunderbar? Zis rock has enough power to fuel a fourth of ze globe... ze possibilities are unless!" The doctor exclaimed with joy.

"I know what it can do, Doctor, I've seen your group's work. When will it be ready for testing?" The officer said stern and eager.

The doctor quickly placed the rock back in the case, shutting in abruptly;

"Patience lieutenant, we have only just recently started procedures, we do not know of its limitations and is extremely dangerous. After all, zis information is classified, even to you, lieutenant." The doctor assured;

The officer pounded his fist on the table in anger;

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT, THIS IS OUR AGREEMENT!" He yelled;

"Believe me, you will get your chance, in due time."

The officer snarled; lighting up another cigar.

"I want that rock prepared for testing soon, doctor."

"Understood. I better be going. Maxis cannot know about zis. Goodbye, Walter."

The doctor picked up the briefcase and exited the building.

((What to read this? Take my advice. Move somewhere were you can be truly alone. Turn off every light, close every curtain.))

VhMwcuRhtRM

The Darkest Corner of the Black Forest.

Darkness, that was all that surrounded Faustus, darkness. It ate at him, tore at him as he ran more and more franticly through the forest. That man, he knew him. He could see it in his eyes. Where had he known him from? What man could come to gaze upon him without the slightest hint of fear? Over the river, through the brier, Faustus ran on. Over wooden stumps that arose from the forest floor like massive arms raising from hell to pull wandering travelers to their fate, across the densely packed rocks the laid silent and cold like strewn corpses across and ancient battle of the gods, their dead husks waiting eternally for the day one would raise them so that they may take their revenge. Through it all, Faust ran true, deeper and deeper into the darkness.

He had felt it. The darkness. That man held it within him! The sudden realization of the entire even was so powerful that Faust quickly lost his footing over the terrain and fell hard to the ground below. Landing on his shoulder, he attempted to recover by forcing his weight back around so that he might roll back onto his feet. It was a lost hope. Rather than sweeping him back onto his feet, he rotated around four times in mid air, flying further through the night before landing on his back, causing a massive splinter to crack through the forest. Was that his spine? No, no, surly he had landed on a log. When he hit it however, it had been with enough force to send him rolling further down a hill as his arms flailed about, attempting to grab onto something that would provide any hope of slowing him to a halt. With another six rolls through the thorns and mud, his core bashed through a flimsy thicket, crashing into the trunk of a massive elm tree, knocking every essence of breath out of him.

He slouched over, attempting to recover. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't breathe! No! No! He needed air! Air! He had to take his mask off to gather air! Like a wild animal caught in some form of trap, he fought tooth and claw against himself to grab a handhold over his mask.

No! No! We mustn't! We must keep it on!

Faust threw his hands over the two circular glass plates that laid over his eyes that allowed him to see, digging his nails deeper into the mask and into his skull as if to try to rip it off bit by bit.

But I must breathe! I can't breathe! I can't think! Why are you so cruel to me? Why do you force me to do this!? Let me take just one breath!

He grappled with himself in the frozen forest for a long while, his varied cries resonating into the trees. Overcoming himself, he managed the grab hold of his own neck, squeezing down on it, strangling himself.

Be silent!

With all his might, Faust threw his body back at a nearby oak, causing him to crumple on the ground among the decay of the timberland, defeated.

Calm yourself! We are here! We are home.

Faustus looked at his surroundings. It was true, he had reached his sanctuary. The quiet winds sung through the leaves as owls cried out in the night. The sound of gunfire and artillery had long since faded out of earshot. Here, he could sleep. He looked down at his mangled body, attempting to raise himself up. Beneath him, crushed from his fall, sat a red poppy. It was hard to see in the moonlight through his aged gas mask, but it was there. He picked it up, eager to smell its sent. He disconnected his air hose that dangled from his trench coat from the front of his mask so that he could place the flower before it. Through great effort to overcome the pressure it took to breath through the tiny sliver of his mask, he took in its loving fragrance. It was true, he had returned home to his acre of wood. He looked up. Seeming hundreds of poppies sprawling across the woodland landscape, the deep red showing through even is such an obscure gloom as night... And all required his careful watch to grow.

He picked himself up off the forest floor, limping into the direct center of this patch of land. A clearing in the canopy creating a ray of moonlight that he could bask in during the evening hours and take in the beauty of his work. In that moonbeam laid the body of his last victim, a nameless German Soldier, his gray uniform now soaked in the soldiers own blood. The job had already been done, his body strewn open, every organ carefully laid out before him and his blood drained. He knew exactly how to extract every drop, make every bit count, and how to do it so quickly that he could be finished before the victim's heart even stopped beating. It was the best way to ensure the every bit of blood could circulate out through every vein, every artery, and that it was still warm so that I would not clot and become hard to collect. Faust had even composed several songs he could sing to himself to drown out the bloodcurdling shrieks form the pain the process would inflict to whoever was unfortunate to be chosen as a target. He had done the process so many times that he could not even remember exactly what color his clothing was, now marked and marred by aged blood stains that seemed to cover his every being. He looked back down at the soldier. It was a pity this vessel was already emptied, it would have calmed him to repeat it so that he could take some time to think about what had just happened. Just as the sculptor longs to mold his clay, this was how Faust expressed himself and gathered his thoughts. Yet now, all he could do was let the corpse rot until it became part of the forest itself.

That man was like us. I could feel the darkness inside of him. I felt it calling me, adding to my power. The same power that flows through us flows through him!

I felt it too. It would have been better to kill him and taken that power for ourselves. There can be no room for another like us.

But he was different from us. The darkness did not effect him! It was like his power had taken the form of... Something else. Could that be possible? Why does the darkness punish us and not him? Why does it torture us, but not him? What right does he have? Why does he not face our fate?

Gather your senses!... Clearly he is not quite as we feared. He mentioned something, what was it?

Why ask me!? You know all that I do! He stated that he has seen the future! That darkness if falling! What could it mean!? Oh, how terrible this future must be? Did you see his eyes? His fear had been burnt out, broken. There was no soul remaining to find fear!

You are a fool. The future means little compared to the past. We have both seen it. Do you remember that war long ago? Do you remember that it was like?

Faust reached back up towards him mask again, his breathing increasing all over again. It seemed to tighten down on him at this memory. He remember the gas attacks. He remember having breathed in some of the wretched substance before. How in melted his insides and caused his throat to blister and burn. He would never forget the pain, never forget from that moment on to always wear his mask. His greatest fear, come to be a living nightmare for him every day of his life, unable to free himself from his own powers. Air always burned of the gas, his throat always felt filled with blood, and at the sent of clean midnight air, his nostrils would forever singe back into his skull.

No, we have survived the past, we will survive the future. I did not let you die. I was your salvation.

I wish you weren't I wish I had died.

Come now. It was fun. I saved you, and in exchange I asked only one thing of you... And you did as I commanded. Allied and Axis alike, we slaughtered both. Neither were innocent. All were targets. You knew this as well as I did, so you did it with glee. And when you were unable to follow though, you could let me do it for you. You and I have been together ever sense. Even if the end of our world were to come, I will be there with you. You don't need any others. Only me. And I will never leave you.

These words calmed Faustus. He breathed easily now, his composure restored momentarily.

If there are others like us, we must learn more of them. We must return home. Perhaps we will find what we are looking for.

It was decided then. He looked around at his wood. He would return for it someday, long after his mission was done.

I see many things.

I see the past, the truth.

All those who woke to find their ideas stolen and saw how the world had left them behind.

I have seen real tyrants.

Those who show the world who apparently leads their nation while they watch from behind.

I have seen the wars from all sides.

The ally, the enemy, the child, the officer, the bureaucrat.

I see the present, the wonders of life.

I meditate on the moon, watch people suceed where they onde failed.

I discuss with those beyond society.

The men and women to whom the task of deciding what will happen today falls, that sombre band of illuminated people.

I have released a sun through my rage.

Almost desroying a city in my sin.

I see the future, the end times.

The first is an ash waste, all abandoned, all silent. I walk among the dead trees and sigh.

The second is a burning city.

The screams of the dying echo through the streets and a winged figure soars above.

The third is similar to the last.

Only a new beast commands the pillagers, slaughtering them all with glee, his bone sword glaring in the fires.

The last horrifies me the most.

A group I know well, 6 people and a machine, stand against a tyrant. He wears a mask of iron, a skull symbolising his lost humanity. He raised his right arm, a metal prosthetc, in greeting to me, as if I were a friend.

I see all.

I wish I did not.

OOC: Yes, I've been listening to a lot of Pantera.

That beast was still after me. He ran wildly, three heads growling and roaring as it chased me through this crumbling city. I kept running, sweat running down my face behind the gas mask I had looted. This monster could survive in this toxic atmosphere, so it had to be dead.

I swiftly turned around the street corner, hoping to trick it, hiding behind an ancient dumpster. The creature stopped in it's tracks, sniffing the air in three different directions. It could smell me.

--------------------

I flew over the remains of this odd city. It's lights and gimmicks and such had long been picked way by the ravages of time. 

'Wait. No. It cannot be!' I thought. This could not be happening! 'The Medicine Man, he's returned?'

--------------------

I decided it was better now than never. I jumped out from my hiding place, tearing the beast's jaw off.

How that brought back memories. 

It dove after me, two of it's mouth's still functioned. Snapping at me, I barely avoided the attack. After recovering, I quickly gestured with my hands and ripped off it's right head. Bone snapped, tendons split, and it rolled across the ground, still growling.

I smiled, awaiting the monster's next attack. To my surprise, it opened it's final functioning mouth, flames licked at the edges, and a bright glow formed in his throat. Seemingly frozen to the spot, I could not move, hard as I tried. 

The beast screamed and released a ball of fire from it's maw, and in an instant, it disappeared in a puff of smoke. In it's place, stood a hunched figure, holding onto a staff and wrapped in a long black cloak. 

The monster seemed confused, and I was as well. This man stood between us, where before there had been nothing but flame. The monster's skin rippled, and it lunged once more, it's claws aflame, about to tear the man apart. He stood calmly. 

He produces a vial of purple liquid from inside his cloak, and threw it onto the stone ground. A violet cloud filled the air, and the beast was immobilized. It fell from the air, limp and practically dead. 

The man turned to face me. His skin was  extremely dark, lined with countless wrinkles. His blue eyes had a strange quality to Them. The longer I looked into them, the drowsier I felt....

I quickly wrenched my gaze away from his eyes. 

He held a long and bony hand out from under his cloak, his fingers like the segments of insect legs, with yellow nails that curved like claws. 

Hesitant, I took it. He had helped me out, so he couldn't be all bad, right?

'and if he was,' I thought. 'one quick move and he's dead.'

He fiddled within his robe to reveal another vial, filled with green, bubbling liquid. Popping the cork off the top, he drank half of the brew. 

Still holding my hand, he handed the vial to me. The look in his eyes said, "drink."

Not knowing what to expect, I chugged what was left in the container, and blacked out.

After some minutes walking past the wrecked buildings, I still couldn't believe they were responsible for this. Those North Koreans. They...how? The United States was supposed to be monitoring them day and night, not to mention us! I walked past an open door and saw a dead South Korean soldier. I could tell just from his uniform. In his hand, a burnt diary. I opened it with trembling fingers, translating it for Henry.

"They attacked us at the trenches today, night and day. I was with the commander, he had been called from home before the month. His name was Li Hyun Joong . Good man. Said he had a daughter back at home. Anyways, we had to retreat. We lost too many men in the trenches, including him. I saw him go down myself. I tried to help, but they overwhelmed us. They filmed it all, the helicopters. The news."

I finally closed the book, shaking. Henry stood silent, and he put one hand on my shoulder. I could barely take all the stress now, but perhaps just a bit longer...my eyes drifted to the disc in his right hand.I knew it was the battle. I just knew. I had to see my father, one last time.

BpkA_GvGnhg

He was dead then. Dead. And there was nothing I could do about it.

Henry didn't see my tears in the darkness.

The patrol crept past us, their flash lights penetrating the darkness that hung over the city like a blanket. Correction, the ruined city. Not much was left after that blast, leaving me in shock. Everything even up to this, the undead, my father, it was all too much. I was starting to crack under the pressure, and I didn't know when. Overhead, nuclear ash drifted and settled on the concrete, our clothes, our skin. It gave us the appearance of....snowmen. But it also helped us hide our fair skin and covered our scent, which I thought the undead would smell.

ccRgK96yeh0

Play the song. It'll ENHANCE your experience reading this.

Five soldiers, clad not in beige but in radiation suits, halted.

"Circle. Circle! Do it now!"

"그들이 온다! They are coming!"

One of the soldiers turned, his flashlight passing over our faces, and he halted.

"여보세요, hello!" I shouted, blasting him into the sky with a single note. The body cartwheeled in the sky, almost gracefully, then hit a skeleton skyscraper with a sickening crunch.

The other soldiers turned towards the noise, but they didn't remember why they'd stopped originally. The undead fell upon them like a pack of starving dogs, ripping apart two of the soldiers in an instant.

"도와주세요! Help!" one of the soldiers cried before getting his mask torn off. I could see his face for a split-second, he wasn't even 20! His eyes, full of terror, before a monster clawed his way past and ripped them out.

The remaining soldiers slammed into the wall, firing their assault rifles in panic. Undead swarmed them, eyes glowing a feral yellow as they got closer, not caring if bullets punched through their rotten flesh.

Henry pulled me away from the scene, but I tried to help.

"No! This is their war, not ours. Let it go Ji!" he looked at me, pulling my arm.

"But.....they......he was only 19......" I whispered, my eyes full of tears. I wanted to help, to stay and fight.

I pulled my arm away.

"No. I'm not running away any more Henry. I've done it long enough."

"These people killed your friends, your family." Henry said, watching the buildings around us.

I stamped my foot down. "Dammit Henry! I'm not going to say this again!" My shout threw him off his feet and he smashed through a window, tumbling into some shelves. He got to his feet, fuming and adjusting his sword, but then thought better of it. A look came over his face, of concern, not anger. My eyes were streaming tears, and I was crying in the midst of all of it.

Henry looked hurriedly at the street behind us. Slowly, undead were making their way towards the bloodbath. He grabbed me by both arms and looked into my eyes.

"We have to go." he said quietly.

I just stood there, shaking my head, whimpering.

"Please. We. Have. To. Go."

I let myself be pulled along, stumbling. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the scene. How could these people, these people who had invaded my country, my city, how could they succumb to a fate like this? It just wasn't right! No one...not even North Koreans, deserved to die at the hands of these things.

Henry pulled me away from the mess, gutting an undead in the way. It opened its mouth, and he lopped its head off. More and more undead, attracted by us and the blood, stumbled forwards.

Hundreds, no thousands of undead came from the buildings, swarming and converging on us. My former South Koreans, my former teachers, my former friends. All hungered for our flesh. Henry and I looked at each other, and looked at them. We adjusted our swords.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

We sprinted forwards into the undead.

There were too many to kill. I blasted back dozens, but everytime one went smashing, two more stepped up. They rushed forwards like a tide, and the bodies piled up. I pulled out my sword, it was quieter and quicker, and started to whirl alongside Henry. We danced a dance of death, slaughtering all in our way. He swung at head level, while I ducked and chopped off their legs. The red filled my eyes, a rage that I knew came from the death of my father and the power. The power, that gave me the ability to survive this brutal world. I rammed my blade into a rotting man, his teeth clacking only an inch from my ear. I ripped it out with a savage cry, which blasted it off the blade and into a dozen others.

Eventually, we had to retreat and hide. Henry sat away from me, looking into the fire. I shivered, the nights were cold at this time of the year. What time of the year was it though? No snow, yet it was colder.

"Are you cold?" Henry asked, eyes glimmering in the darkness.

I nodded, too cold to reply. He sidled over and put his jacket over me.

"Better?"

I nodded.

"Th....thank you for what you did back there. We wouldn't have survived if it weren't for you."

Henry looked away, he was never good with people.

"What....what happened back there?"

I shrugged. "All I know is I almost got us killed, and it won't happen again."

Henry looked at me, and gave a small smile.

"We'll get through this. I promise."

The two sat side by side by the fire...

Location determined: Stuttgart within 50 Km.

The robot fell to the ground with a tremendous thud. It remained motionless for quite sometime, occasionally flickering, or twitching. A light humming noise was the only sign that the beast was even still "alive". Then, about 3 hours later, it's arm began to move around, slowly at first, then it was joined by a second arm, then the legs, soon enough the robot rose from the ground in a dignified manner. A manner that suggested a purpose, a sense of being.

I can sense them moving, my hands, my feet, my head. This is remarkable. To be in complete control, no more command paths, no more computers to examine and interpret my desires. Just me. Me. I am back!"

In The Factory, a man stood, a twisted man, beyond repair. He was not a man any more. Nor was he merely a machine. He was a force. The force of a story cast off and unfinished. The force of destiny trying to follow it's self-imposed deadlines. There he stood. Staring at everything, and nothing. All around him was the wreckage of the facility.

So much to do, and such little time to do it in. Now where to start? Personal upgrades? An army of drones? Prototype weapons? So many possibilities here, as long as it can be repaired, this factory could power my return. Victor will only be the beginning. I can finish the goal of 935 for my brothers! I can resurrect the Fatherland! I can give the human condition, it's final and lasting bit of... help...

Through out the factory, lights shone with a life they hadn't had in years. Now they even had a purpose. They once again had a job to do. 935 is not dead, never will it truly be. The Factory will finish what it started. The Factory, never stops. The mission was clear. The world needed a leader. A superior race to show them the way. The world was weak, but he was strong. Germany was strong. 935 was strong. It would all start here, again. While the others are busy chasing demons, he would begin reclaiming the world that should have belonged to his people so long ago. Then, when everything was ready, he'd strike down those false gods, Victor, Maximus, Pariah. They will become nothing but minor annoyances. For now however, The Factory, still needed to be rebuilt...

"There's last thing I want to do here." I said to Henry the next morning.

We'd barely been able to hide. There were many more undead around now, woken by the explosion and fresh soldiers from North Korea. It was common to hear gunfire, radio crackles, and screaming. Lots, and lots of screaming.

"What would that be? There's....a lot of undead out there."

I looked at my now dull Wakizashi. The blade was stained with blood, and the hilt was ruined.

"I need to find a sword."

Henry frowned.

"A sword? Out there? You got to be joking."

I shook my head.

"This thing isn't going to do anything anymore. And, I'd really like to leave with an item from my city."

Henry considered, and nodded.

"Fine."

I smiled, sheathing the Wakizashi. I might need it.

There was once an old man on the outskirts of the city, he owned an antique shop. Often in my childhood, I would travel there, looking at all the trinkets and things he had. I clearly remembered, and still remember to this day, the sword that sat buried beneath everything. A Jedok geom. That sword, it was sharp. Made for a general. And I needed it.

We stepped carefully through the ruins and broken wood, occasionally resting. It was an arid wasteland out here, most of the buildings had been reduced to rubble or laid flat. Some were standing though. I saw the shop, half blown away by the explosion. I hurried over, shouting at Henry that it was here. It had to be! Digging through hundreds of broken, burnt, and damaged antiques, it didn't take me long to find the Jedok geom.

It shone with an unparalleled glow. The blade was slightly curved, sharp on every edge. I raised it in triumph, my hand wrapping around the engraved handle and hilt. It was the perfect instrument!

Tia could sense the tension, so much so that it made her feel out of place. Kasady and the man stared off at each other.

"I don't believe I've formally introduced myself", he smiled deviously, looking at both Tia and Kasady now. "I am Walter Emmerich. A Lieutenant of zhe Wehrmacht, a member of zhe German Military Personnel. And..a member of zhe exclusive scientific research team, Group 935.

As he said the last words, the necks of all the soldiers behind him snapped. Tia screamed as all the soldiers dropped dead to the ground, their guns clattering to the ground. Next, debris randomly moved to behind Kasady and Tia, blocking access that way.

"Ah much better", said Walter. "Didn't want anyone to inzerrupt us now, do we?"

"You monster!", yelled Kasady. She didn't dare attack him. Her powers were not as strong as his, and she knew he could kill them both in an instant. She felt her gun tugging away from her. She tried desperately to hold on, but the force was too strong.

"I'll take those!", ordered Walter, moving his right arm as if gesturing for Tia and Kasady to come over. The guns flew out of both girls hands so strong that it nearly ripped off their arms. The guns clattered to the ground in front of Walter.

"Good", he laughed. "Now we have time".

"You'll pay Emmerich!", said Kasady angrily.

"You realize Der Riese is destroyed right!", pleaded Tia. "Why are you still after us!"

He laughed at this. Quite loud. "Oh child, you zink Der Riese is done for!?", he snickered. He started walking back forth, pacing very slowly.

"While Der Riese itself is a secret to most, it is merely only zhe brain of 935, not zhe heart!", he said outloud. "Zere are many bases just like it, all around zhe world! Why...zere is even one here, in Berlin."

"What!", said Kasady in disbelief as she heard that Der Riese was not the only base of Group 935, and that there was one in Berlin.

Tia started going into her thoughts, but Walter noticed this. He stared at her, intercepting her thoughts. She collapsed to the ground, clutching her head, screaming.

"Stop it!", yelled Kasady. She cradled Tia, knowing she could do nothing else. Tia didn't even notice Kasady was doing this.

Child, let me into your mind, let me feast!

No! I won't let you!, but it was a losing battle for Tia. Her mental state was too weak against Walter's, and he easily got into her head.

Tia...Rydia...zere have I heard that name before!........

Of course! The one in the photo he showed. So YOU must be his daughter!

At this, Tia's mental state grew temporarily stronger as she heard this, not hearing him for a second. Emmerich had mentioned her father, and she wanted answers. But before she could do anything, she succumbed once again to his relentless assault.

I see you still travel with zhe teleporter, zhe singer, and zhe schizophrenic. Hmm...you are unsure of your feelings for the boy. You know his a friend, but you're unsure if you like him or not. Hahahaha!

The undead, how did Ludvig and Edward allow zhem to get zer!? No matter, zhey are not of my interests.

Hmm what's zis? Zis Victor would be an interesting specimen, I must add him to my collection somehow!

So zhe boy really did have a 'voice' in his head. And it manifested into it's own body made out of zhe undead?! Magnificent! And he's engaging with another self-proclaimed god I see. Hmm, zhis one seems to manipulate the elements, even light and darkness! He is neither Archangel nor Lucifer as he says, just another puppet from zhe looks of it. No matter, I have no idea how, but zese two would be excellent specimens, and would be my jewels.

Another one. Zhis one will be hard to catch because of his super senses, but he should be no problem.

A robot? Wait...I recognise him from Der Riese! But wh..........Erich...How is that even possible!

At this, Walter stopped intercepting Tia's thoughts. He staggered back a little, obviously a little dazed and taken aback by the events he had just seen. As Tia got up, Kasady used Walter's confusion to her advantage. She aimed her right hand to the top of the building on the right, and her left hand to the top of the left building. She clapped her hands together.

As soon as she clapped, a loud crack was heard. The buildings started arching toward each other very slowly.

"What are you doing!", shouted Walter.

"C'mon Tia!", shouted Kasady. She grabbed Tia's hand and ran to a nearby sewer hatch, opening it with her hand.

The buildings had reached their tipping point, creating another loud crack, and landed on each other.

"NO!", yelled Walter, running towards the pair of girls.

The impact of the two buildings caused bricks, tiles, glass and wood to dissemble from the buildings and fall to the ground. Tia got in the hatch, as huge brick walls fell were they stood once before. Kasady got in, seeing Walter almost 5 metres away when the whole alley way became flooded with debris. Bricks that had landed on the hatch lid caused it to slam shut, making it immovable.

"No way he could've survived that!", chuckled Kasady as she jumped to the ground.

"I don't know", said a doubtful Tia. "He survived Alex didn't he? I'm sure this isn't the last we've seen of him."

Kasady shrugged, and the two girls followed the only path they could take now in the dark, dank, deep sewers of Berlin.

OOC: Because of the increased amounts of yellow text, I am going to just use the color effect instead of also making it a differing font.

"Power supply limited. More fuel source needed to initiate full system reboot and repair."

"Computer, what is the required fuel necessary to sustain functions?"

"Element ununpentium."

Well that won't do... I need to find an unlisted source, something with enough energy to power the repair system fully... But how? My sensors are not sufficient enough. It would take decades to scan the area... Henry... His senses even exceed mine, perhaps his senses can tune into 115 from extreme distances... he seemed to gravitate towards the rock in Shi no Numa. I must find him.

"Computer! Can you speculate the whereabouts of a Henry Fisher? Calculate location based upon the assumption that the locations of each of those involved in the teleport had influenced their landing places."

I had wanted to come back to Der Riese, perhaps it was more than coincidence for me. It is the only shot I have.

"Also add in speculation on Alexander Dempsey, Ji Eun, and Victor Wilhelm... "

"Speculation for Henry Fisher, inconclusive, not enough data. Similar result for Victor Wilhelm, and Alexander Dempsey. Ji Eun speculated to be in Korea, near Seoul."

Erich stood upon the main-frame of the teleporter system with a ghastly smile. A smile that would make most others, never want to smile again. As a countdown began, and boomed throughout the facility, crackling of electricity could be heard. Lightning shot up and engulfed Erich, and with a bright flash, he was gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ji stared at Henry, she hadn't known him to ever mumble like that before, or to be so vague in his statements. Something was wrong.

"Henry, what aren't you telling me? Is there something else out there besides those zombies? You know we can handle ourselves against them! You've killed a huuuuuge number of them, and I haven't done too bad myself! We are going to be fine!" Ji spoke confidently, she smiled.

"Ji, this time, I don't think we can win. There are hundreds. Thousands perhaps. I've never been unable to discern individual footsteps before, but right now, there are so many of them heading this way, it just sounds like a constant thunder. We can't fight that many. If we sit here, we are screwed. If we go out there, to leave. We are screwed. There is no way out!"

Henry nodded. He knew this would hurt. Regardless of how much he can tune out, this will be tough. Ji's effect on normal people is gruesome, and that is just short vocal bursts. A whole song could be devastating. It had to be done though. Even if it hurt him, he knew that the robot could protect Ji better than he could. The robot won't get tired or hurt, but he can. This is definitely for the best.

The air hung with a stillness, like an orchestra before it's concert, like the winds before a storm. Everything was silent, then Ji Eun began to sing. Softly at first.

"i bam jinago namyeoneun

nal kkaeul geudae oltejyo

han bangul ssik heullyeo noheun

nunmul jeuryeo barbeumyeo"

Henry was cringing in the corner, he could not concentrate on anything except for the music, and what music it was. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever heard. His mind would not stray from the music, no matter how hard he tried, or how much it hurt to listen. Sometimes he even found himself forgetting to breathe.

"yeol dusi jongi ullimyeon

kkum sogeseo nun tteujyo

saramdeurui chukbok soge

chumchugo inneun uri dul"

Upon finishing her song, Ji's mind drifted back down to Earth, as did Erich's and Henry's. Ji looked over to find Henry passed out on the ground. She also heard distant clanging noises.

"Henry!" She yelled as she shook Henry's motionless body. "Henry! Get up! Erich heard me! He's coming!"

Henry is here! I knew it! There was no other reason that Ji would have begun to sing unless Henry had heard me and told her so. He is going to be quite a valuable asset. 4 hours until return teleportation. I don't think that the oncoming horde will quite agree with that... the timing will be very close.

"Henry! Ji!" Erich stopped and paused momentarily, as if he had stopped himself from saying something. Perhaps it would be best if I remained the "senseless robot" to them...

"Your life signs are confirmed as fully operational." Good. Play them a little. I cannot afford any refusals to cooperate. "I have come for a retrieval mission. In precisely 3 hours and 47 minutes I, and anyone near me will be teleported back to a safer location. I request your accompaniment."

Nearly 45 minutes left. The horde is very close now. Even Ji should be able to hear the rumble of their footsteps closing in. Hopefully we can holdout. Everything is going so well.

"Estimated time until contact, 19 minutes. 44 minutes until departure." Erich recited to the other two. They ignored it. Knowing how long they were going to have to fend off the zombies did not make it any easier...

There are too many.

I think back to the swamp. And when I touched the meteor.

The Destruction starts with an angel.

“I am aware of this predicament. Running statistics test to determine projected outcome of survival. Test complete.”

“.0032%”

No, Henry. You mustn’t think like that.

“This sucks,” Ji says. “I just… I don’t know what to do. Anyone got any ideas?”

I stand up, looking through the glassless window of our shelter. I’ve been wondering whose house this is. I’ve been wondering if someone died in this house. Zeroing in on the mutilated skyline of Seoul, I can make out a 40-story hotel that seems to be in working condition. These undead lack the motor control to climb stairs well. Maybe, just maybe, if we can get up a few floors, perhaps even the roof, we can wait it out.

[tab][/tab]“Yeah,” I tell her. “I have an idea.”

We sprinted up the stairs, only me panting for breath. Erich jogged up 4 at a time like he was gliding, and Henry was just really fast. The first moans reached Henry's ears when we were on the 7th floor, a large burn in the middle of the wall.

"They're here! Hurry!"

I turned to look back, but Henry shoved me forward and we ran to the top.

We reached the top of the roof, aware that there were holes, and if we stepped in one we'd fall to our deaths 10 stories below. Henry barricaded the door behind us and turned, only slightly exhausted.

"Get ready Ji, Erich."

Erich took a defensive stance, flexing his metal hands. I stood on the right side of him, clearing my throat and readying my sword, and Henry to the left, twirling his blades. It was time.

We waited for several minutes, calm and collected. Suddeenly, the door bulged as if a gas bubble had expanded behind it. My eyes widened, and so did Henry's. He could feel them behind there.

The door bulged even more, squealing on its hinges. Henry shouted-

"Now Ji!"

I let loose a long note, which blasted the door off and rammed it through a thick crowd of zombies who tumbled down the stairs, limbs breaking and blood spattering.

The girls snaked their way through the sewers, not knowing where they were headed, nor what the time was. The only light source they had was from the light shining through the grates from the above world, and even than, it was diminishing and disappearing.

For Kasady, she began thinking about the others. She was worried about Andrew. Remembering he had been struck as they teleported, she didn't know what to think. He could be laying in a ditch in Paris, dying with no-one to comfort him. The footsteps of her companion also made her realize that there was no chance Tia could heal him if he really was wounded, as she was with Kasady right now. She sighed.

"You're thinking about them, aren't you?", said Tia, trying to focus on the path ahead.

"Mhmm", broke Kasady.

"I'm worried too. Especially for Andrew. He was hit by that..thing when we teleported. That must've caused us too be split up. But...I guess we were lucky to find each other", smiled Tia.

"Hopefully the others were just as lucky and found each other as well" mumbled Kasady.

Tia laughed a little. "I can't see Alex and Erich getting along".

Kasady chuckled. Even though she didn't like Alex, she was a little worried about him. "How about that new kid, Henry?"

"I don't think I've talked him", contemplated Tia. "He secluded himself from the group while he was with us in the swamp, but...I get the feeling he's a nice person who just needs a hug". They both smiled as they said this. Kasady noticed it was getting dark.

"We should hurry Tia", said a concerned Kasady. "I would rather not spend the night lost in underground Berlin. Tia nodded, and the girls quickened their pace. Their footsteps echoed around the circular walls of the sewers, giving the impression there were hundreds of people with them. Every so often, Kasady would turn their heads to make sure no-one was following them. Especially Walter Emmerich.

Tia's mind began to wander, back to what Walter had said in her head.

Tia...Rydia...zere have I heard that name before!........Of course! The one in the photo he showed. So YOU must be his daughter!

How did Emmerich know my father?...Dad always use to carry around a photo of me wherever he went, but how did he see it? He lives in Germany, and Dad lived in Australia. That's just not possible, than again...I'm not possible...

Okay, lets see. Dad did travel a lot, but where and why? Think Tia, think! Actually, alot of my childhood is cloudy. I remember alot before Dad gave me my locket, than it gets hazy after that. There are bits and peaces I do remember after that, but nothing that could explain this...This is really wierd.

Tia got a little scared after this. She realized she couldn't remember parts of her childhood, but the biggest thing that scared her was how Walter Emmerich knew about her and her dad. If only she could remember, than maybe that might tell her how?

"Look Tia!", exclaimed Kasady. Tia looked to see they had reached a dead end. But that wasn't a problem, because a ladder rising to a manhole layed right in front of them. "We can finally get outside!". They both ran towards it. Kasady climbed up it first, just to make sure it was safe outside. She pulled out a small hunting knife and pushed the manhole open.

"We're good", whispered Kasady, and she climbed out of the manhole, helping Tia up as she climbed through. Tia had a good look around her. They were in another alley, but this one was much different to the alleyway they had encountered Walter in. The buildings weren't as tall, but there was a lot more posters and rubbish around. The moon shined high above their heads, casting eerily shadows that one might mistake for a zombie.

"Hmm...even though we're outside now, I still wouldn't feel safe sleeping. Not here in Nazi Central.", said a stern Kasady.

"But we need to rest, especially after walking in the sewers for ages", protested Tia.

Kasady sighed. "You're right". She began scouting for locations, looking for where they would least likely be found. The alleyways were definitely a no-go, so the only place that remained was the rooftops.

"We'll have to sleep up on that roof", she said, pointing towards a dusty old brown building. "We'll be much safer". The girls walked over towards a pole, Tia infront. They would climb it, but Tia didn't right away.

"Thank you...Kasady", she said, turning around to face her.

"For what?", she questioned.

"For just being here...and saving me back there. I don't know if I would've made it had you not come along", Tia said with a sadness in her voice. She moved forward and hugged Kasady, as a thank you.

Kasady was not expecting it. Tia's head rested on her shoulder, her blue hair sprawled on Kasady's shoulder. Kasady didn't know what to do, so she hugged back. She felt a warmth inside of her that she hadn't felt for ages, not since she had last hugged her grandfather. It felt awkward to her now, but she knew it felt right. After a couple of seconds, Tia let go, and preceded to climb the pole. She struggled, but she was determined to do it herself, and she did. Kasady climbed the pole with ease, and together, the two rested under a couple of ferns the owner was growing on the roof. As Kasady dozed off, she noted she would attempt to give Henry a hug when she next saw him.

The two boys ran down the path in the woods, gleefully jumping between the bushes and trees, hitting them with sticks as they did so. Einman smiled at the sun overhead, peeping through the green canopy. He loved this wood. They would spend so much time together when they could, and when they did it was always the first place they went, to get away from all the problems in their hard lives.

He turned and beckoned at the smaller boy behind him strruggling to keep up, giving him a warm smile. He had always been the stronger of the two, so people were surprised when they discovered he, Adolf Einman, usually was following him around instead.

"Come on Victor!"

In the heat haze of the blasts aftermath a figure walked. Amongst the burning ash the charred earth could not suceed in harming him whatsoever. He stepped calmly through the hellish plain as if it was at ease, almost as if it were more conforting to him. Raising a hand from his side he caught a bony blade without even looking at it, letting its tip slice the ash at his side.

It was strange how he walked with purpouse in the featureless landscape, any hint of where he was removed by such force that there was no longer even any air, merely howling atoms that tore into his flesh like ravenous hounds, yet which found no purchase. Soon however the flat scene started to dip down, the featureless basin dropped into a crater. Pariah still walked as if with purpose, coming to a halt at the centre of this wound in the earth.

It was beautiful. The heat had been so intense that the ground, merely as beyond, had vapourised, the remmenant elements cooling around the rock into solid crystaline structures, as sand would into glass. A myriad of colours weaved there way from the ground into a humanoid shape in the middle, which was were something dark resided beneath the layers of translucent crystal. Pariah chuckled. A makeshift mausoleum, forged by nature. But he would not let him die just yet. The being who had once been called Voice calmly stooped down and gave it a single tap with his talon-like finger.

The glass shattered perfectly, specks of material, more like snow than the white ash that fell all around and burnt Pariah's face at irregular intervals, which rehealed almost instantly, gracefully glittered down onto the earth. The figure inside was kneeling down, a fist clenched to his face as if praying, yet tears streamed down his face. Pariah sighed, looking down at the silent figure.

"Victor," He looked up into the sky, as if exhasperated, "I just don't know what to do with you. Here you are, you've just given me merely a fragment of your power, like a common man's shout - And look!" He spun on the spot, arms outstreatched, gesturing to the wasteland around them. Victor did not respond, he didn't even react. Pariah pulled an expression as if he had a bad taste in his mouth.

"Even now you still are remourseful." He knelt down, staring at Victors shut eyes. "Even now after all you have shown me. The powerful need no remose for their actions, do you not see? We decide what is acceptable, not God, not Satan. It is our right." He waited, sighed, and stood. Turning he faced the sun, barely visible through the swirling clouds of ash.

"You weep for your friend, the first to face your judgement. It should not have been your last. Look now!" He spread out an arm. "You and I, the judge and executioner, gods among mortals, you could bring the piece to manking you have wanted for so long... But although I may not know all as you do, I know that you are too blinded by the past to listen to reason." He drew his sword from the earth that he had left when he broke the glass coffin. "You pray for forgiveness to an unvorgiving God over your loss. Well, let me make the reconciliation more personal and let me send you to him."

He turned, but Victor had already gone.

We all paused on that roof for a moment, taking in the scene. Above us, the sky was ash grey, and below, a mess of skeleton buildings and death. But now to the real problem. The zombies right on our "doorstep".

Henry lunged forward, impaling two zombies on his blade. They shrieked as he cut them in half. I blasted a couple notes, which ripped the skin from their flesh and sent them tumbling down the stairs. Erich powered through them, smashing his fists left and right as they tried to bite through his metal armour.

"Approximate time until return, 20 minutes." Erich said, still smashing through zombies.

They swarmed through the door, leaving us no room to maneuver as we fought. I sliced one, dodged its swing and kicked it through a gaping hole. It fell silently, smashing to the ground with a *crunch*. I figured a while back if we got into a fight like this, I could just sing an entire song. It'd be easier than just individual notes.

ym2ZM2KgHmM

하얀 눈이 내려올 때면

온 세상이 물들을 때면

I send a dozen tumbling over the edge to the ground below, and whirl, catching five more with my blade.

눈꽃이 피어나 또 빛이 나

눈이 부신 너처럼

With a few words, I rip off their arms and cut them in half.

You 아직 꿈만 같아

And you 마치 선물 같아

For you 네 품에 안겨도

There are too many of them, we cannot stem the tide! The group is fighting back to back now, desperate and furious.

늘 불안불안 해 꿈처럼 깰까 봐

You 꼭 안아 줘야만 해

And you 아껴 줘야만 해

For you 큰 맘 먹고 네 꺼 돼준 걸

하늘에게 감사해

The roof is slippery with blood and pieces of zombie, I lose my footing and fall on the surface. A zombie lunges for me...

하얀 눈이 내려올 때면

온 세상이 물들을 때면

눈꽃이 피어나 또 빛이 나눈이 부신 너처럼

It is blasted back into the sky, hitting an office building with the smash of glass.

사랑할 수 밖에 없어서

사랑한 네 손 잡고서

첫 눈 위를 걸어 발자국을 새겨이 길 끝까지 걸어 갈 거야

With you

I get back up, nearly getting bit, and thrust my sword through the offender.

ou 혹시 알고 있니

And you 느낄 수가 있니

For you 늘 자랑하고픈

Erich reaches over me, grabbing a zombie I did not see and crushing its head in his fist like a melon. It drops to the ground, lifeless.

네 여자친구가 되고만 싶은 걸

You 전부 다 주고 싶어

And you 잘 해주고 싶어

For you 다음 그 다음 해 겨울도

The zombies are still coming, Henry is tiring quickly, I can sense it. He is now just killing, not doing anything particularly fancy. I send some words his way, clearing a small horde and letting him take a breather.

너의 곁에 있을게

하얀 눈이 내려올 때면

온 세상이 물들을 때면

눈꽃이 피어나 또 빛이 나눈이 부신 너처럼

사랑할 수 밖에 없어서사랑한 네 손 잡고서

첫 눈 위를 걸어 발자국을 새겨이 길 끝까지 걸어 갈 거야

With you

I am standing atop a pile of them, when I slip and nearly fall into one of the many holes on the roof. Henry dives over and grabs my hand before I tumble, and hauls me back up. I smile in thanks, and cut down a zombie behind him. We resume fighting.

다가오는 크리스마스에는

기다리는 그 날만큼은

네 곁에 있을래

하루 종일 미리 미리 약속해

사랑할 수 밖에 없어서

사랑한 네 손 잡고서첫 눈 위를 걸어 발자국을 새겨

이 길 끝까지 걸어 갈 거야

With you.......

I blast some of the stragglers off the roof, and we are allowed a short breather. The initial assault is over...but as I look down, I can see thousands more streaming towards the building. They are drawn by us, drawn by the power.

"3 minutes until return." Erich announces in the unexpected silence.

"The Medicine Man?" I asked, snide disbelief in my face. "What kind of name is that?" 

"Do you not remember my concoctions, boy? The ones that killed, teleported and invigorated? These are my medicines, among others."

I could not deny his abilities, as I had seen them work in front of my eyes. 

"So... You make potions?"

November 7th, 1937

"As thrilled as I am to start zis human trials, ze chances of zis working as planned is less than thirty percent; You do realize this, don't you?"

"I am aware of ze risks, Doctor, but I have waited long enough."

"Yes Lieutenant, but we have only had minor breakthroughs, all of our experiments have-"

"Proceed, Doctor Richtofen. Or you will have more to worry about than the results of your work if you do not comply or our agreement, today."

"Very well, lieutenant. Please remove your uniform coat and shirt."

With a sigh, Richtofen grabbed a syringe filled with a thick red antidote prior to beginning of the human trials, he looked at it hopefully, and quickly injected it into the officers bicep.

"What is that?"

"A serum I've been working on, a personal project of mine that should help with the procedure." He smiled evilly.

"Very well, proceed."

Walter laid down on the heavy metallic table with lots of wires and tubes sticking out of all sides, as Richtofen strapped his body to the operation table, be began to slowly pierce each individual wire and tube to the officer's body, he twitched in pain, barring it as he focused on the prize.

Richtofen powered up the machines, the sparked to life, adjusting all the power levels by pushing and turning various knobs and dials, he gripped the power switch, his adrenaline raised as he felt his hands turn numb at the touch of the handle, he held up a small recorder quietly recording his latest entry:

"November 7th, 1937. Dear diary, after many failed attempts with Dr. Maxis and controlling ze undead and teleporting properly, I prepare subject number 57345677 for my first human testing trials, zis time mixing a special antidote I have created to help ze process, if zis works, Dr. Maxis will have plenty of apologizing to do, bahahahaha!"

He yanked down the lever, the machine instantaneously roared as raw power infused the sample into the officers body. He screamed in pain. He never screamed. He never was in pain. Richtofen watched in awe as his mad creations lit up the entire laboratory. Strong beams of light began to blind the doctor as the illuminating force of raw electricity and the meteor was merged into the chamber, the officers eyes beamed of pure energy and light. Richtofen held his arm over he eyes, fishing for the off switch as the power strengthened, the control panel sparked sending the doctor flying backwards into a wall, instantly knocking him out cold.

There was no control, the machine pulsed continuously, without end...

The sun shone through the leaves above, while below the boys scurried through the undergrowth. Adolf turned again, glancing up through a clearing above as he did so.

"Come on Victor, if we hurry, we can get there before it is dark!" Victor smiled, panting, and the two boys set off again deeper into the wood.

"Natascha! Dinner is ready!"

The girl turned her head, with relief she slowly put down the axe. Chopping wood was hard work, but she had told her father that she wanted to do it. All her brothers were out working on the kolkhoz, she didn't see why she couldn't contribute as well, after all, it was their motherland, she should at least give something back, even if it was working with her infirm father on their private patch.

Picking up a bundle of logs, she started to walk back to the house, her feet trudging through the light snow. It was a hard life, but as she was told by her father, although the had to give up a lot of their old tradition, at least they weren't controlled by a Tzar. All of this was lost on Natascha, who had not been old enough to have any dealing with these things. To her she saw 'comerade' - as they called him in the village - Stalin's work through the large farms and machinery which had been absent from her memory as a toddler. Perhaps that was what her father meant.

She was distracted from her thoughts by a small noise to her left, a faint 'pop'. Looking over she saw a brief glow from beyond the path leading to their gate. Dropping the wood, her inquisitiveness got the better of her and she curiously crept over to see what was happening. Turning round the shed, she saw the path, the gate, and a silhouette staggering up to it.

The man was covered in ash. His clothes were ripped and burnt, hanging off his shoulders. He reached the gate, managing to clamber over it, a hand held out to steady himself. He looked up into her eyes, his own, wild and full of tears.

"Adolf.."

The sun shined across Berlin. The ferns the girls had been sleeping under, created a shadow over them, allowing them sleep unburnt.

Tia opened her eyes slowly, as did Kasady. It was the best sleep they had both had in a very long time. Tia didn't want to move. She was too comfortable and content in her position. Kasady stood up and stretched her arms, yawning at the same time. She looked up at the sun, using her hand to shade her eyes.

"I'd say it would be around 9am", said Kasady, yawning again. She helped Tia up, who thanked her.

"We should get something to eat", said Tia, "We haven't eaten since being in Victor's hut in the swamp."

Kasady nodded in agreement. "It'll be hard, especially in THIS city". She turned around, and was confronted by an old man standing in front of the door on the rooftop.

He was short man, just shorter than Tia. His hair was a dirt brown colour, which curled. His beard matched it in terms of colour and thickness. He wore a blue shirt, with dark gray overalls. The once clean boots he wore were now covered in dirt and grease, which seemed to match his face. It was a face of hardship, one that had been through much in his life. He's eyes supported this.

"Who are ya, and what do ya want?", the mans said with a southern accent.

The alarms immediately went off for Kasady. She got into a defensive position, and was about to pull out her knife, but Tia, who whirled around just as Kasady did this, took the knife and gave her a look.

"Don't!", she whispered.

Kasady was speechless. Even more so, when she walked forward a little towards the man.

"My name is Tia, and this is Kasady", she said in a nervous, but straight voice.

The old man didn't say anything. He stared at Tia, than Kasady, and kept changing between the two. He finally turned towards the door, about too walk away.

"Hold it, old man!", ordered Kasady, but it fell on deaf ears, for he ignored her. "I SAID HOLD IT!"

"Please wait!", pleaded Tia. "Please don't hand us to the Nazi's!".

He stopped at Tia's words. He's hand on the door handle, he took it off.

"And why would I do that? Ya criminals or sumthin'?", he said as he turned around.

"No! We...we can't explain it, but plea-", she responded.

He waved an arm, as if to cut her off. "It doesn't matta' whether ya crims or not, any enemy of those bastard Nazi's is a friend of mine."

Hope glowed inside of Tia as he said this. "So you won't tell?"

He waved his head. "Na..."

The girls sighed with relief. Kasady stepped forward and said "I'm sorry about...what I said".

"All washed under the rug love", he smiled at her. He turned and walked to the door, opening it and walking on, but not before stopping. "Well aren't ya's coming? I heard ya's talking about how hungry ya's were. The names Gage by the way!"

OOC: Reviving this thread. Lehgo!

I’m not even aware of who I am anymore.

The numbers turn to two blades splashed with scarlet blood. The numbers turn to Ji’s songs. The numbers turn to Erich’s fist, his metal arms.

Ji shouts, voice cracking. Even Erich begins to falter, having to fling undead off his back as they swarm him like locusts. And I am hopping around like a locust itself, dodging undead left and right. My arms grow so tired that soon I resort to leading zombies through the holes in the roof. The only sounds I hear from the falling ones are the sound of bone against concrete.

Just this.

The roof begins to rumble as one too many zombies stumble through the destroyed doorway. A crack branches from a hole and multiplies. The concrete begins to tear apart and steel girders long buried under cement creak and moan. I lose my footing. Ji screams, but it is not an attack. It is a cry for help. The falling sensation hits me and below, I see our deaths. My stomach flies up into my throat and my arms flail about as we fall. I just pray it will not be painful. I just pray it will be instantaneous.

A heavy block of cement slices my forehead open mid drop. But I don’t care. Pain is the last feeling I will ever know. Pain in your lungs, pain in your arms, pain in my forehead. I don’t care.

Another sound.

A voice. A whisper. A fallen angel taking flight.

There is no way I survived I building falling on top of me.

It reads ‘Der Riese’.

The two ladies followed Gage downstairs. Before the girls reached the bottom, Gage ran forward towards the windows facing the street. He quickly drew the blinds on them and locked the door, turning over a sign. What it said was in another language, but Tia recognized it as an Open/Close sign that shop owners had. She had a similar one back in her antique shop in Australia.

"Sorry about that", he mumbled. "Jus' don't want ya's to be seen". Tia nodded, while Kasady scanned the new location as usual. She could never feel safe enough until she had scanned a place for danger.

"I'll jus' get ya girls something to eat", said Gage, and he walked off into what Kasady presumed to be the **** please report this topic, post ****.

"Hmm...", sighed Kasady. "Total stranger just willingly accepting us into his home?", she turned around towards Tia. "Something's gotta be up".

"I dunno about that", argued Tia. "He seems genuinely nice".

Kasady laughed at this. "Tia...don't take offence to this, but I've had a hell lot more experience when it comes to things like this than you would have".

It's true, Kasady was in the military. She of course would've had to have dealt with circumstances like these. But Tia just had a gut feeling that she was wrong this time.

"What's this?", questioned Kasady, picking up a dusty photograph that layed on the ground. On it was a much younger Gage. He sported a nice tidy tuxedo. His hair was sleaker and darker, and his face was fair and fine.

Next to him was woman, just taller than him. She was a very beautiful woman, Kasady thought. She had dark curly hair, about shoulder length. She held onto a bouquet of flowers, and wore a white gown that trailed to the ground. It was a wedding photo.

"His wedding photo", said Kasady, passing it to Tia. Tia looked at the photo, while Kasady returned to looking around. Kasady noticed there was a shop counter in front of her with a money till. She was about question Tia about it, when Gage returned with a tray of toast.

"Afraid I only have toast", Gage said disappointingly. He put the tray on the table, and motioned for the girls to come sit with him. He had obviously not seen Tia with the photo.

Tia grabbed a piece of toast. It was the first real food she had had in ages. She remembered Victor had conjoured up a feast back in the swamp. She had loved it, but it wasn't same as a meal that had been made and worked on.

She took a bite, Kasady watching her like a hawk, just to make sure there was nothing wrong with it. Gage noticed this.

"It's not poisonous or anything y'know", said a Gage quietly.

Kasady looked at him and let out a quiet sarcastic laugh. She took a piece and ate it cautiously. It wasn't bad she thought.

"Gage", asked Tia. "Where is your..wife?". As she said this, she lifted up the photo and showed him.

He was obviously crushed when he saw it. He's head dropped, his smile faded, a tear formed.

"Oh...", he mumbled. "I thought I got rid of that".

"I'm sorry", said Tia. "I didn't mea-"

"It's fine", said Gage abruptly. "May as well tell ya now anyway".

As Gage told Tia and Kasady his story, they were entranced by it. He told with such words in a powerful way, that they could visualize it like they were there.

His wife's name was Maree. Gage and Maree had gotten married 16 years ago, in 1930. He was 34, and she was 35. There love was like only those you could find in fairytales. They had two kids, a boy and girl, before they had married. The girl, Audrey, died of SIDS in 1922, at the age of 7 months. The boy, Marcus, was sent off to war when he was just 16, in 1941. Though the war had just ended, Marcus had not returned home yet, although he's letters stated he would be coming home soon.

A year after Marcus had been sent off to war, Maree and Gage lived happily, living by Gage's work. One fruitful evening, that all changed. The night was like a stereotypical night you would hear about when someone was killed. A dark stormy night, rain pelting, wind blowing, etc. Gage had just closed up shop, when Maree came out of the **** please report this topic, post ****. She had come to tell him that dinner was ready. He set up the dinner table (the one they were sitting at right now in fact), while she went and served it up.

At that moment there was a large amount of knocking on the shop door. Gage had told them they were closed, but the knocking continued. He eventually gave in and opened it, expecting to give them a piece of his mind. He changed his mind quickly when 3 Nazi soldiers stood before him. The middle one appeared to be the other two's leader.

The leader had asked Gage if he was Mr Levistone, to which Gage replied yes. At once, the two other soldiers raised their guns. When Gage had asked what was going on, the leader said that they had recieved at 'tip' that Gage had been harboring enemy forces in his dwelling. Gage knew their was no tip, as he had never done anything like that. He had called the leader out on his lie, as well as throwing in some insults. The German leader stepped forward and told Gage to not tempt him. Gage retaliated and questioned that as well.

At that moment, Maree had come out of the **** please report this topic, post **** with the dinner, obviously not hearing what had just happened. The leader said something to his soldiers in German, which Gage could not understand. He than smiled.

The two soldiers hailed Maree with bullets. She dropped the food and china she had been carrying, smashing and creating a mess on the floor. Maree followed suit, dropping to the ground with her hand on her heart, looking at Gage as she did so. All 3 Nazi soldiers left, leaving Gage with his dead wife.

Tia was so sad after this. She almost cried, but didn't. Kasady shed a tear though. Gage wasn't even crying though. The girls assumed he had told the story so much he was use to it.

"Oh my god", said a depressed Tia. "I..am so sorry...".

"Sorry for your loss", said Kasady, although she didn't look him in the eye, so she could hide her tear.

"I appreciate it girls", said Gage. "Now ya know why I hate Nazi's..". He sighed. "I'll be back in a minute", grabbing the empty plate on the table and taking to the **** please report this topic, post ****.

"I do feel sorry for him", said Kasady. "His love must of been strong for Maree".

"Oh yes", said a gloomy Tia. "I do agree. He even supported her all those years".

"Speaking of that", questioned Kasady. "What exactly was his job?"

Tia had been curious of this. The Open/Close sign, the counter, the till. Perhaps it was the shopowner in her, but she wanted to know what he did.

As if Kasady read her mind, Kasady got up and walked over to the counter. She read to Tia the sign that was on the counter.

"GAGE'S WORKSHOP

FOR ALL YOUR BLACKSMITHING NEEDS!"

I dragged myself out of the pond, clutching at the weeds on the riverbank. Struggling to breathe, and comprehend what just happened. I looked up to the sky, it is an eerie black. That's when I noticed the eclipse, and the huge factory looming just down the road. I got up shakily, and spot Erich on the other side. I couldn't see Henry, until I heard something splashing in the water.

He came over, dragging himself through the weeds that dot the sides.

He observed the factory, his eyes squinting.

Erich chose that moment to speak-

"Waffenbrik Der Riese. Closest settlement. Breslau. Germany."

I nodded.

On our way up the road, we passed abandoned trucks and crates. They had strange logos on them...logos that looked all too familiar. A fist and an atom... But I couldn't place my finger on it.

There was nothing in the trucks, not even bodies. There were bloodstains though. Lots of them. We soon found a truck filled with rifles, Kar98k rifles. Good, a weapon in case we ran into trouble. I equipped myself with one, and attached a scope to it. Then I put another on my back. Couldn't hurt to be prepared right?

We approached the gate slowly, careful in case there was still something...or someone here. There was a long, drawn out howl behind us. Henry focused on it.

"It has...no heartbeat."

I looked at him quizzically.

He turned back to me and Erich, eyes wide.

"They are coming."

Erich hissed (Was it him or the machine? I don't know) and moved forward into the facility, which beckoned like a black hole...

Der Riese burned. We were in a courtyard, which was open to the sky and had several paths leading from it. Several of the buildings around us burned, fires blazing merrily from the windows and coating the ground below in ash. Several of the pathways were boarded up or blocked by a steel door with the logo emblazoned on it. But the thing that captured my attention was the huge...platform. Three prongs from the structure rose up and connected through wires, which I followed with my eyes all over the facility as far as I could tell.

Henry was shifting, hands on his blades.

I walked over to one of the doors, testing it with a whistle. Nothing. There wasn't a lock or handle either. I didn't want to sing...just in case something darker than memories lurked these silent hallways...

"How do we get through here...." I said to myself.

Erich clanked over, and powered his fist through the door. The silver metal buckled and screeched as his fist went straight through it, then he unfurled his hand and ripped the door right off, sending it flying over a wall with a CLANG BOOM CRASH.

"Or you could do it that way." I said, smiling as I strode past the remains to a room. A small fire crackled in the corner, burning a pile of papers. We reached another door, Erich powering through it with a CRASH once again.

We were walking through the room, stepping around pools of blood. I brushed the wall, feeling the cold and brittle concrete. Then, a shriek, and a rotten hand bursting through the wall and grabbing my shoulder. I screamed in surprise, cracking the ceiling and shattering a light as I wrestled away from it. The wall crumbled away to reveal a shambling horde of zombies, dressed in Nazi uniforms. I raised my rifle and fired a shot. The zombie's head burst like ripe melon, and the bullet continued its deadly path to slam into another corpse. They roared, a single mindless killing machine, and I yelled back, shattering their limbs and crunching them against the walls. Erich crunched a zombie in his fists, throwing it carelessly against a wall with a SPLAT.

"Find the power."

• 2 weeks later...

"Not potions, exactly, it is medicine." The  dark man said. 

"Freaking powerful medicine." I said with a smirk, leaning back in the woven tent. 

The Medicine man actually let out the faintest hint of a smile. "Indeed. Freaking powerfull"

"Look," I began. "I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but, is there any particular reason you saved me?" 

The Medicine man took the cooking pot off the fire, taking a sip of the soup inside. He stopped a moment, thinking.

"Needs more salt." He said disappointedly. He turned to me, and with a grave expression on his pitch black, painted skin, said, "Go out and get some."

I must admit my eyes opened wide with surprise. "You..."I began, extremely confused. "You want me to go grocery shopping?

"No." The Medicine Man said. "I said to fetch some salt."

"From where?"

"BOY I CAN'T ANSWER EVERYTHING!" He yelled, returning to his bland soup. 

I got up and out of the tent in an awkward silence. 

The swamp was much different than Shi No Numa, having a lot less water and muck. The grassy land I walked upon  was dry enough, and frankly, it was more of a forest than a swamp. Small pools of said water and muck dotted the landscape, but the horizon was dominated by giant willows, whose large, sprawling branches barely allowed any light to shine through, forcing this place into eternal twilight.

It was next to silent as well, leaving me alone with my spiteful thoughts. 

"Why the hell does he want me to get salt? Where the hell am I supposed to find it?"

Strangely, among the suffocating silence, I heard something. Just the faintest echo, of... A child, laughing? I focused, and that was Definetly it. Probably playing amongst the trees, enjoying what she thought was her own haven. But then, more voices joined in, males and females, all little children. I thought this place was supposed to be secluded, and if it wasn't, then they could tell me where to get some salt. 

I followed the incessant laughter into a small clearing, where children dressed in brightly colored clothes and dresses, dancing ring-around-the-rosy around a corpse. The corpse had a Glasgow smile carved into it's face, while it's lips we're stapled back, revealing his teeth in a toothy grin accentuated by the Glasgow scar. His eyes had been scooped out and replaced with two rocks that had been painted yellow. Above them were painted lines, making them resemble suns. In the same yellow paint, they had drawn wings around the body, and written "HERE" next to it. 

After a few seconds, the children stopped dancing, and spoke. A little girl with long blonde hair spoke, her voice a fiery growl not unlike Cerberus's. 

"He's not coming. Master Death doesn't want it." 

A boy stepped forward, speaking in a high-pitched shriek.

"So we can eat this one!?"

The girl nodded. 

The other kids ran over and gorged themselves on the decorated body. And as they fed, their clothes and skin seemed to almost peel off, coming in shredded strips off of their black, shriveled and bony forms. Their heads were simply skulls, and their bodies were hunched over like animals. In addition, st the end of their spidery hands were claws shaped like the blades of scythes. 

A hand touched my shoulder and I almost screamed, but it was the Medicine Man. He shushed me, and led me back to his tent.