GKM >>> TACITUS

Isn't it funny how Tacitus is a weapons manufacturer just like GK was? GK supplied chemicals and the deadly Nova 6. It was quite honestly the biggest threat in the game. Now what will Tacitus bring to the table? It will most definitely be something just as powerful as Nova 6 or even more. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the future of mind control technology.

Most of us know what this is capable of. To those of you who don't, let me explain.

HAARP is a High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program funded by the U.S Air Force to manipulate the Ionosphere. Since everything we know is a lie, let's say that they are not doing it to help us.

By beaming up rays of energy into the Ionosphere, they can come back to the Earth in the form of ELF waves which many conspiracists say can penetrate your brains. Well that is exactly what Tacitus is aiming for.

Similar to how the Ascension Group was the successor of Group 935, I'm starting to think Tacitus is succeeding Group 601. They researched Tesla technology and waves. Proof of there research exists in Paris, France and possibly other radio towers such as the Fernsehturm in Germany.

Both Group 935 and 601 were decades ahead of their time and created futuristic technology such as a teleporter or shrink ray. Tacitus was simply waiting for the right time to make their plan go into fruition. Operation Charybdis was the perfect chance.

There were still hundreds of sleeper agents in America who could still attack and the CIA itself was contaminated with them. (Alex Mason and his associates Hudson and Weaver.) It was a national threat and emergency. To solve the crisis, the US Government hired TACITUS to help in communication and enforcement. Of course, TACITUS had other goals.

Let's go back to HAARP for a second. By manipulating the Ionosphere you can also manipulate the weather. Some say the Tunguska event was the result of testing from another similar device. How easy would it be to pass on an explosion as terrorist attack? 8-)

By doing this Tacitus could slowly take over and keep control of the people. A huge plot orchestrated by TACITUS. Following the footsteps of GK, they will supply the greatest weapon in the game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I forget to mention Tacitus is just a front for another secret organization? ;)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it funny how Tacitus is a weapons manufacturer just like GK was? GK supplied chemicals and the deadly Nova 6. It was quite honestly the biggest threat in the game. Now what will Tacitus bring to the table? It will most definitely be something just as powerful as Nova 6 or even more. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the future of mind control technology.

Most of us know what this is capable of. To those of you who don't, let me explain.

HAARP is a High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program funded by the U.S Air Force to manipulate the Ionosphere. Since everything we know is a lie, let's say that they are not doing it to help us.

By beaming up rays of energy into the Ionosphere, they can come back to the Earth in the form of ELF waves which many conspiracists say can penetrate your brains. Well that is exactly what Tacitus is aiming for.

Similar to how the Ascension Group was the successor of Group 935, I'm starting to think Tacitus is succeeding Group 601. They researched Tesla technology and waves. Proof of there research exists in Paris, France and possibly other radio towers such as the Fernsehturm in Germany.

Both Group 935 and 601 were decades ahead of their time and created futuristic technology such as a teleporter or shrink ray. Tacitus was simply waiting for the right time to make their plan go into fruition. Operation Charybdis was the perfect chance.

There were still hundreds of sleeper agents in America who could still attack and the CIA itself was contaminated with them. (Alex Mason and his associates Hudson and Weaver.) It was a national threat and emergency. To solve the crisis, the US Government hired TACITUS to help in communication and enforcement. Of course, TACITUS had other goals.

Let's go back to HAARP for a second. By manipulating the Ionosphere you can also manipulate the weather. Some say the Tunguska event was the result of testing from another similar device. How easy would it be to pass on an explosion as terrorist attack? 8-)

By doing this Tacitus could slowly take over and keep control of the people. A huge plot orchestrated by TACITUS. Following the footsteps of GK, they will supply the greatest weapon in the game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I forget to mention Tacitus is just a front for another secret organization? ;)

DUDE, YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND!

Hmm we have basically the same theory as to was Tacitus is.

-

I think that the quote about "The enemy could be anywhere and it could be anyone" or whatever it was, means that Tacitus could be controlling the minds of people after taking over the number stations after it went from Group 935/601 > Ascension > Tacitus.

---

The note about HAARP in Shi No Numa was an indicator of the Tesla Technology that was stolen and used by 935, technology like X-Rays, Anti-Gravity, Free Energy, and of Course what led to Element 115 (My theory not solid evidence) massive wireless electric transference with atomic atoms (could be used for many things, weapons, spacecraft, etc.) and not to mention HAARP, which if you look online some will say is a result of Nikola Tesla's genius.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/holes-in-heaven/

http://www.treehuggersofamerica.org/haarp_hf_vandalism.php

---

We know Group 935 had a subgroup 601 set-up to control the minds of the zombies with "programs" and Dr. Steiner developed the numbers system (The Nacht Der Untoten loading screen from black ops makes me think this began in 1943.

---

Tacitus seems to be a mysterious thing. I'm still not sure whether it is in organization, person, or a Technology/Weapon. If Tacitus is a weapon I believe it would be a mind control technology, used to keep people "silent". On the other hand it could be similar to what we though the GK Organization was, or even a secret government organization, and some have even theorized the Illuminati is involved, the thing is there isn't enough to go off of right now. However on May 1st, Tuesday I believe this muddy puddle will be cleaned and we will begin to see right through Tacitus.

I agree completely. We don't have a lot to pick from which is exactly why I'm not going to many theories for the next game. Until I see the reveal, I'm just gonna sit back and relax.

I know this is a future weapons manufacturer because of the tags in FPSRussias vid. Other than that, it's all educated guesses.