Black Ops II Zombie Wishlist and Ideas!

In Black Ops II i would really love to see the return of zombies. For my wishlist I would like to see new maps, and also add a dlc of all the previous Call of Duty Zombie maps, from both World at War and Black Ops, upgraded to the Black Ops II style graphics and weapons. I would like to see more of the back story on Group 935 and element 115 as well, along with backstories on all of the playable characters as well as Samantha, Dr. Maxis, and others. I really would like a zombies campaign, although I am not sure what it would be like, maybe it could show you a cutscene (that you can't skip) at the beginning of each level, and you have to work together to reach an objective, there should be a solo and co-op campaign. We already know alot about the backstory and characters, form easter eggs in the different maps, radios hidden throughout the map, what the characters say and feel towards the other characters, and different other easter eggs like papers scattered on the floor. I would like to see bigger easter eggs in new maps, like In moon, that was one of the most fun Easter Eggs to do, it takes a while to do it, but is worth it at the end. On another note, if we see the return of the previous 4 characters, Dr. Richtofen, Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, and Takeo Masaki, will Richtofen and Samantha still be switched as seen in the ending of the easter egg on Moon? What are you wishlist and ideas for the upcoming Call of Duty, leave them here below and tell me what you think, i might just make a video about the best ideas, and a wishlist!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Treyarch hired the founder of this site to be a tester for them.

If that's not a confirmation that Zombies will forever be in Treyarch CoD's, I don't know what is

Ok the founder of this site is carbonfibah, he is a Production QA for Treyarch, and QA stands for Quality Assurance. Just because he is the founder of callofdutyzombies.com does not mean he will have anything to do with the making of zombies in Black Ops II, Jimmy Zielinski is the Creative Lead for Zombies at Treyarch. If carbonfibah is a "tester" for Treyarch, doesn't mean there will be zombies, and certainly not forever.

So many things are on my BO2 wishlist but I think the one at the top would be....no second chance, nuff said.

My bad, just realised that it said "Zombie Wishlist" The second chance thing still stands for multiplayer tho.

I have to agree with you on no second chance! Its made for n00b's!

"no second chance, nuff said."

This. Except I didn't want second chance to be in World at War, and it was. Then I didn't want it to be in MW2, and they put it in twice. Then I didn't want it to be in Black Ops, and it was. Then I didn't want it to be in MW3, and it was.

Lets see...as for a zombie wishlist this may seem nostalgic but i'd like to see a map where we just have the 4 original perks. I know it's not gonna happen, we may even see more perks added. But i liked it when you just had Juggernog, Quick Revive, Speed Cola and Double Tap. All the extra perks make it seem way too easy in my opinion.

No. Just No.

I don't think zombies will return in Black Ops II, I know.

Good one. But do you think if you have Elite that you'll get the Zombie map one earlier than everyone else? I mean that'd be a good way for them to get people to buy Elite. I got Elite via the hardened edition of MW3 because I wanted to download all the MP maps. But damn, I don't even like them that much and can't remember the last time I downloaded any for MW3. However, if they have zombies I'll definitely be getting Elite to get it one month early.

I think elite will definitely have an effect on zombies. We will probably get BO maps/ WAW maps 1 or both of those from elite. Zombie maps will probably come out every other month or so and will be combined with multiplayer maps on the other months to make one DLC pack which will then be released to the public. So most likely.. Elite 2.0 will be necessary to get the zombie maps at it's "prime" time.

I think elite will definitely have an effect on zombies. We will probably get BO maps/ WAW maps 1 or both of those from elite. Zombie maps will probably come out every other month or so and will be combined with multiplayer maps on the other months to make one DLC pack which will then be released to the public. So most likely.. Elite 2.0 will be necessary to get the zombie maps at it's "prime" time.

I think Elite should include zombie stats into it, like if in Black Ops II when you play a map, it saves your highest round, kills, points, headshots, and gun you had the most kills with. Also in zombies they should make it where if you dont have enough points to buy a door or a fun, you can use COD Points, like in Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies for the iPhone and iPad.

Yea, also like in moon, I think you should just be able to give your other players points if you want to. But one of my favorite parts of zombies is trying to get a lot of points to get what you want, I feel if it's easy to get points other ways besides playing, it might take some of the fun out, that might just be me though. I think there should be a co- op zombie campaign. Cutscenes would be played during the campaign, and you wouldn't always just be playing another zombie map in the campaign, some various simple tasks in some areas. Some full out zombie maps with objectives. I think objectives should be put into a "zombie campaign" where the easter eggs would kinda be like goals, you could play on rookie normal pro or veteran and it would be harder or easier to get to the end result. Also on the normal zombies mode you would be able to play the maps with/without the objective, whichever you like.

What i would like to see in zombies is a fifth playable character, or even up to eight playable characters. Here is a post i made earlier:

"I have been thinking latley, and i thought of something that has came up among my friends and I before. I thought it would be cool if treyarch added maps that could be 1-5 players or 2-8 to increase the fun of the gameplay.

I think if they added a fifth player to all the maps it would make it ten times more fun!

With the 2-8 players, i was thinking they could do a verrukt style map but bigger. They could have 4 players start on one side of the map, and four on the other side. They would eventually be able to meet up with the activation of power.

Idk just an idea i would like to see be taken into effect. What do you guys think?"

What i would like to see in zombies is a fifth playable character, or even up to eight playable characters. Here is a post i made earlier:

"I have been thinking latley, and i thought of something that has came up among my friends and I before. I thought it would be cool if treyarch added maps that could be 1-5 players or 2-8 to increase the fun of the gameplay.

I think if they added a fifth player to all the maps it would make it ten times more fun!

With the 2-8 players, i was thinking they could do a verrukt style map but bigger. They could have 4 players start on one side of the map, and four on the other side. They would eventually be able to meet up with the activation of power.

Idk just an idea i would like to see be taken into effect. What do you guys think?"

You make a good point, Black Ops has hinted at a possible 5th character or more. For example, in Kino Der Toten there are portraits of all 4 characters and when X held down while looking at one of them, the character will say something about that portrait, on the dar right you can see a 5th portrait that has been blacked out, and if I remember correctly there is another one on the floor. Also in the staring room one can read "Beware of the Six!", i am not 100% sure what it means, but it could be hinting to 6 playable characters.

Yeah thats what i was thinking. When i saw the portrait in kino i was hoping so much that there would be a fifth character in acsension.

Everyone keeps saying there would be to much lag with eight players, but im sure with a little game engine alteration treyarch could atleast make a fifth character work.

And i dont think they should have to make extra characters related to the story line as long as we could tell the difference between the main ones and the generic ones.

If they did want to use relavant characters though, they could just double up on characters in the game with different outfits.

Yeah thats what i was thinking. When i saw the portrait in kino i was hoping so much that there would be a fifth character in acsension.

Everyone keeps saying there would be to much lag with eight players, but im sure with a little game engine alteration treyarch could atleast make a fifth character work.

And i dont think they should have to make extra characters related to the story line as long as we could tell the difference between the main ones and the generic ones.

If they did want to use relavant characters though, they could just double up on characters in the game with different outfits.

Good point, although there is a possibility it could lag pretty hard with up to 8 players, but online multiplayer has about 18 players and dosen't lag that much, the reason it lags is not about how many players you have, but how good or bad your connection is. I think the possibility of adding a 5-8 characters isn't out of the question, but highly unlikely. And they need to make it where if the host has to quit, instead of making everyone quit, it migrates to a different player to make them host, like in online multiplayer, that would make the zombies experience much better.