ZOMBIE DATABASE v.1.0

Matuzz

When going to zombie menu there would be option database.

When you go there you have everything you have wished or haven't even thought to find out.

The database is formed from 3 sections: Weapons, Maps and General.

Weapons:

From the weapons tab you get access to all the information you could wish for about the weapons.

This includes:

Weapon boards from the weapon with most kills to the least.
    You can also pick each weapon and get unique statics from it:
    [*:20lt4ofu]Kills using it.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Downs while using it.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Accuracy.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Head shots.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Rounds fired.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Average amount of rounds left when reloaded.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Reloads.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Times purchased/picked from box.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Times when left to box.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Times when swapped to another weapon.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Amount of points used to the weapon (buys + ammo purchased).
    [*:20lt4ofu]Crawlers made (if possible with the gun)
    [*:20lt4ofu]Points generated with the weapon.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Kills per minute.

Maps:

[*:20lt4ofu]Times played on each map and hours spent in each map.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Average length of one game in specific map.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Best round in specific map.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Average rounds achieved in the specific map.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Average kills per match.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Average downs per match.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Average revives per match.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Average points per match.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Most used gun in the specific map.
    [*:20lt4ofu]Kills in the map
    [*:20lt4ofu]Downs in the map
    [*:20lt4ofu]Revives in the map

Also the maps section will feature heat maps!

In the heat maps of each map you have different filters you can set:

[*:20lt4ofu]Kills
    [*:20lt4ofu]Downs
    [*:20lt4ofu]Revives
    [*:20lt4ofu]Box locations
    [*:20lt4ofu]Trap locations
    [*:20lt4ofu]Doors
    [*:20lt4ofu]Wall gun locations

General:

In the general section you have over all stats.

[*:20lt4ofu]Time played
    [*:20lt4ofu]Kills
    [*:20lt4ofu]Downs
    [*:20lt4ofu]Revives
    [*:20lt4ofu]Revives/Downs ratio
    [*:20lt4ofu]Head shots
    [*:20lt4ofu]Accuracy
    [*:20lt4ofu]Crawlers made
    [*:20lt4ofu]Over all best round
    [*:20lt4ofu]Teleports made
    [*:20lt4ofu]Longest head shot
    [*:20lt4ofu]Knife kills
    [*:20lt4ofu]Boards repaired
    [*:20lt4ofu]Traps purchased
    [*:20lt4ofu]Doors purchased
    [*:20lt4ofu]Points gained
    [*:20lt4ofu]Average score gained

All of these stats and heat maps can be compared to your friends and global average stats.

Leave your feedback below, and of course there could be much more specific stats but this is all I came up with now. Please share your stats ideas.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, however I don't think they would put it in the zombie menu, it's more likely they would put it in Call of Duty Elite, since they want to get more use out of it and get more people to subscribe to it. Even though it would be much more practical to have it in game like you said.

Very nice, however I don't think they would put it in the zombie menu, it's more likely they would put it in Call of Duty Elite, since they want to get more use out of it and get more people to subscribe to it. Even though it would be much more practical to have it in game like you said.

I doubt they would make it in Elite because PC doesn't have Elite. So then PC players wouldn't get any of these.

Maybe, but they will probably have CoD Elite for PC by the time Black Ops II comes out.

If PC doesn't have Elite, how do they look at MW3 stats? If they can't look at their stats on MW3 then it's not too far-fetched that they wouldn't get to look at their zombie stats, either.

not sure where i heard this from but i think elite is changing when BO2 comes out so maybe we will see something like this.

Yeah they are releasing Elite 2.0, prepare for it lacking half of the features promised. I wouldn't be surprised if Beachhead studios couldn't still manage to develop PC version. They said they are making Elite with less features for PC, so I believe that would be easy to make but no. They can't even make that when they use their time fixing the console version and phone apps. Elite is one of the worst things happened to CoD. Its just developing to the fact that the game gets features cut and if you purchase elite you get them unlocked.

DICE actually succeeded with their Battlelog which is just a stats and community service that is free for all. And it works.

Elite is coming to pc, so this is actually a pretty good idea, tie things like this into Elite but have it easily accessible through the Zombies menu.

I like this.

Also Elite is not features cut from the game to be paid for, the combat record feature that was in Black Ops is in Elite for Modern Warfare 3, all of those stats are 100% free.

The only thing you pay for in Elite is certain clan features, exclusive things like the weapon camo and titles and emblems and also DLC. Elite has provided more DLC than the previous packs and and for cheaper, it's not the worst thing to ever happen to CoD, it's one of the best.

The monthly DLC gives the developers the chance to get this instant feedback from early players, put all the feedback into the next maps and then release them to the general public. Elite subscribers are essentially beta testers for the DLC and it's noticeable, the maps aren't particularly buggy when they release for Elite subscribers but they do have some problems, so these are all ironed out before the map pack releases.

Elite is good, not bad. PC users will get it at some point, it's just another round of the waiting game.

Elite is coming to pc, so this is actually a pretty good idea, tie things like this into Elite but have it easily accessible through the Zombies menu.

I like this.

Confirmation that its actually coming with the BO2 release and not after 5 years?

Because they also said before the release of MW3 that Elite is coming to PC, now how did that went? :D

I like this.

Confirmation that its actually coming with the BO2 release and not after 5 years?

Because they also said before the release of MW3 that Elite is coming to PC, now how did that went? :D

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/03/16/call- ... pc-gamers/

They did have very valid reasons for not bringing it to the PC at launch, something to do with the amount of freedom PC players have with the game effecting the competitions and considering the huge amounts of reports that Modern Warfare 3 on PC is suffering large amounts of modders, it's only right they take their time to solve the problems before they let modders get their hands on easy prizes.

I like this.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/03/16/call- ... pc-gamers/

They did have very valid reasons for not bringing it to the PC at launch, something to do with the amount of freedom PC players have with the game effecting the competitions and considering the huge amounts of reports that Modern Warfare 3 on PC is suffering large amounts of modders, it's only right they take their time to solve the problems before they let modders get their hands on easy prizes.

They said they will launch PC Elite with out the competition and the version will be also free. I can't in no way see them justify why it has taken this much time to REMOVE some of the features from the console version and launch it on PC. The amount of time they have been over all working with the Elite service and still haven't been able to launch the dummed down version for the PC community, is just amazing.

And that article doesn't proof that PC will actually get it with BO2, that just continues their: We try to do our best blah blah blah... comments.

If ELITE people get zombie maps first I will be upset, there goes an other 50 dollars.

Halo: 60

Cod: 60

Elite: 50

$170 F my life.

I know right? If treyarch decides to implement CoD Elite I will Literally DESTROY my old Tv! :lol:

Well like any other business Treyarch want's to make money off their product and elite is a great way for them to make money so i have no doubt that they are gonna have elite options.

If ELITE people get zombie maps first I will be upset, there goes an other 50 dollars.

Halo: 60

Cod: 60

Elite: 50

$170 F my life.

I know right? If treyarch decides to implement CoD Elite I will Literally DESTROY my old Tv! :lol:

Well like any other business Treyarch want's to make money off their product and elite is a great way for them to make money so i have no doubt that they are gonna have elite options.

How about ELITES get it cheap, but we still get the map packs on the same day.

not sure where i heard this from but i think elite is changing when BO2 comes out so maybe we will see something like this.

Yeah they are releasing Elite 2.0, prepare for it lacking half of the features promised. I wouldn't be surprised if Beachhead studios couldn't still manage to develop PC version. They said they are making Elite with less features for PC, so I believe that would be easy to make but no. They can't even make that when they use their time fixing the console version and phone apps. Elite is one of the worst things happened to CoD. Its just developing to the fact that the game gets features cut and if you purchase elite you get them unlocked.

DICE actually succeeded with their Battlelog which is just a stats and community service that is free for all. And it works.

ELITE is bad because it caters to campers.