Youtube Zombies

Hey everyone me and my friend Itz Winters came up with a fun idea for a zombie map. What if treyarch got youtube stars to appear in the game like Call of The Dead had the horror cast. Some famous youtubers i would have in the game would include.

FPS Russia

RayWilliamJohnson

UberHaxorNova

RoosterTeeth

Seananners

Anoj

Tobuscus

Post some youtube stars that you think should be in a zombie map like this and post some quotes you think they might say.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The flaw in this are that none are zombie youtube stars.

I'll give a different list -

Relaxing

Mato

Nazi|ZombieGaming

Syndicate

These are probably the 3 best youtube stars. Not necessarily the best 3 players, but certainly the best that are 'stars'.

Fixed your post.

I hate Syndicate

Agreed, he's overrated. He's the generic zombies pro. And I use the term "pro" lightly.

:lol: Once again, HILARIOUS (Not being sarcastic)

He's definitely not the best zombies player out there, but he's entertaining to watch. He's just funny.

I didn't mean youtube stars that were involved with just zombies. I ment any big star that could be included. Even if that person never played the game what could they say in the game that might be funny or make sense.

I could maybe see big Call of Duty Youtubers, but I doubt you'll see RWJ in there.

I didn't mean youtube stars that were involved with just zombies. I ment any big star that could be included. Even if that person never played the game what could they say in the game that might be funny or make sense.

I could maybe see big Call of Duty Youtubers, but I doubt you'll see RWJ in there.

I think RWJ could be a big possibility because he's one of the most known people on youtube which is something treyarch would want to have.

I think RWJ could be a big possibility because he's one of the most known people on youtube which is something treyarch would want to have.

Yea-no. They didn't take the biggest stars for CotD just because they were big, they took people who were in famous zombie movies. It's not just "Hey! A random famous person! Let's get him to make a cameo!" they actually have to have reasons.

Yea-no. They didn't take the biggest stars for CotD just because they were big, they took people who were in famous zombie movies. It's not just "Hey! A random famous person! Let's get him to make a cameo!" they actually have to have reasons.

Very true but i guess its just a what if kinda thing. I'm not going by how much involvement the person has with zombies. Just a fun make-up thing to think about. Plus it would be pretty cool if they did something like this which having RWJ in would be pretty awesome.

Very true but i guess its just a what if kinda thing. I'm not going by how much involvement the person has with zombies. Just a fun make-up thing to think about. Plus it would be pretty cool if they did something like this which having RWJ in would be pretty awesome.Personally. I liked RWJ back in the day, but he's just turned into a fag and a douche in the last six months or so. He's not even entertaining anymore.

The flaw in this are that none are zombie youtube stars.

I'll give a different list -

Relaxing

Mato

Nazi|ZombieGaming

Syndicate

These are probably the 4 best youtube stars. Not necessarily the best 4 players, but certainly the best that are 'stars'.

Fixed your post.

Oh dear.

I don't know why I listed only 3.

Here is my list of who I believe the best zombie players in the world are on youtube.

ll5tevell

MatoMaster

Superhands89

TheRelaxingEnd

VizuaLxVenoM

NaziZombieGaming

CertifiedZombies

Tom852000123

Jloves2game

These are the only ones who I know I will definitely watch the videos for gameplay alone. All of these guys are on a completely different level to Mr Syndicate.

I actually enjoy Syndicates videos, I think he is a great commentator.

For those newer members who have joined recently, and think Syndicate is the bomb - I think if you spend anytime on this site your opinion will be changed as to what constitutes a great player.

TBH 1/2 the regular members here are at least on par with the guy.

I don't know why I listed only 3.

Here is my list of who I believe the best zombie players in the world are on youtube.

ll5tevell

MatoMaster

Superhands89

TheRelaxingEnd

VizuaLxVenoM

NaziZombieGaming

CertifiedZombies

Tom852000123

Jloves2game

These are the only ones who I know I will definitely watch the videos for gameplay alone. All of these guys are on a completely different level to Mr Syndicate.

I actually enjoy Syndicates videos, I think he is a great commentator.

For those newer members who have joined recently, and think Syndicate is the bomb - I think if you spend anytime on this site your opinion will be changed as to what constitutes a great player.

TBH 1/2 the regular members here are at least on par with the guy.

Like I said before, Syndicate isn't necessarily the best zombies player, but hes is by far the most famous. All I'm saying is that he'd be the most likely to make a cameo in BOII.

Unless this changes from a "flame syndicate" thread and gets put back on the correct topic I'll have to lock it, Syndicate is a good guy who has done some good stuff for this forum.

Anyway, I'd love to see a map with Geoff, Gus, Burnie and Gav from Rooster Teeth :lol:

Thanks for getting it back on topic and nice line up. Can you think of any interesting/funny quotes they might say during gameplay?

Unless this changes from a "flame syndicate" thread and gets put back on the correct topic I'll have to lock it, Syndicate is a good guy who has done some good stuff for this forum.

Anyway, I'd love to see a map with Geoff, Gus, Burnie and Gav from Rooster Teeth :lol:

They couldn't do it, it'd lack both Jack and Micheal. They could only do it if all six of them were available on it(just only four there at once[at the most]).

They couldn't do it, it'd lack both Jack and Micheal. They could only do it if all six of them were available on it(just only four there at once[at the most]).

I can think of a lot when it comes to Micheal... most of it involving cussing out the game.