Newbie to the forum.

Hi all, I am new to the forum. I don't have many friends who's passionate about zombies, and not many of them likes play zombies. So i made an account here hope to have more people on my friends list who likes to play zombies. I play on the Xbox360.

My GT: Thundabird7618. Add me on XBL if you want to play some zombies. I would prefer to play with someone who lives in Canada so we both would get smooth connection and maturity is a must. Also i usually play zombies at 7:00 P.M. Central Standard time

current records:

Black ops Nazi zombie:

Kino Der Toten: 40 rounds. 2 players

Five: 30 rounds. 3 players

Dead Ops Arcade: 33 rounds. 2 players

Ascenison: 41 rounds. 3 players (original was 50+ rounds but got D/C....)

Call of the Dead: 42: rounds. 2 players

Shangri-la: 32 rounds. 4 players

Moon: 39 rounds. 3 players

No man's land: 242 kills

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually been here for quite a while but never register as a member. I decide to sign up because I have 90+ people on my XBL friends list, but only 5 of them who actually like to play zombies. Now they aren't active as usual, so I sign up on this site hope to have more people that enjoy playing zombies on my friends list.