The Enemy... update = future propaganda

"The Enemy Could Be Anyone, and It Could Be Anywhere."

What the past update said.

But what could this mean?

I'll tell you what it means, nothing.

It's propaganda.

Here's some background information:

In Afganistan, Al Qaeda was a small organization with a few dozens of men with AK47s, radicals following Osama. But the government made them up to be some sort of hidden super power that we had to defeat. So we send in soldiers to fight them. Did we fight the insurgents? Well yes, but not like it's made out to be. The real reason behind it was just to have an excuse to get oil, have bases in Afghan to be ready for mobilization against Iran if necessary, and to kill of loose ends from the CIAs operations in the 1980s there. The terrorists are not, and were not ever the real problem. We killed most of them off in our first few years.

so what's the big picture here?

They are giving us a fake enemy, the terrorists, and they are protecting us from it.

Just like now with Kony in Uganda, we're not going in for Kony, we want the resources there. Kony's been inactive and possibly dead.

A fake enemy, to be protected from.

That's what is going on in the future with TACITUS. They are giving us a fake enemy they are going to combat and protect us from, as a way to justify their own agendas.

Whether or not you believe this is the truth in reality, this is clearly what's going on in the game. Remember in Black Ops, we were at Defcon 2, major sleeper cells were about to kill millions, govt. officials were heading to underground bunkers, and the public, knew, NOTHING.

Alex Mason - "Everything you know is a lie."

"The Enemy Could Be Anyone, and It Could be Anywhere." Is the slogan being used by TACITUS, to cover for their true agendas, and since the enemy could be anyone and it could be anywhere, they're the only ones left to trust.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome theory Bus.

I agree that there were lots of lies about going into the Middle East. Especially since the United States has been tearing apart their power structure and installing dictators to keep our oil cheap, and keep them third or second world countries, since 1954 in Iran.

---

But anyway, as for the enemy could be anyone or anywhere slogan. I think it is a quote by one of the characters. I think that the enemy is a new enemy. The new quote released today seems to be about the "future" setting not being far away from modern day, as in 2012.

---

It could be modern warfare with new tech that's either prototyped or in production like the quadrocopter, or it could be set about 10-20 years into the future.

---

Just one theory I have here but the quote:

"The Future is not as far off as most people think

-We're not ready for it."

I believe this quote may be connected with the other, because if you think about where we were left with Black Ops we never really learned the fate of the "numbers station" technology or how Zombies plays into this.

---

Whoever the "enemy" is I think the "it" is the numbers stations technology that allows for mind control over "ANYONE" that is "ANYWHERE" almost like a global mind-hacking system, for the brain. I don't have a theory right now for who would control this technology or why they would be attacking our main characters.

----

Surely the trailer on Tuesday will tell us more, anyway that's where I stand for now, but I do like your post here busdriver.

-BlackOpsTiger / Jared

Many of us already know all these things with Kony are propaganda. About 30% of the money donated to the organization to end the problem goes to Ugandas military, which also commits atrocities. Oil is all the U.S ever enters a war for. Kony never was a threat. He did all those things years ago, he's inactive, all this hype is just because a few teenagers went into Uganda and filmed a documentary, and now it's viral.

Awesome theory Bus.

I agree that there were lots of lies about going into the Middle East. Especially since the United States has been tearing apart their power structure and installing dictators to keep our oil cheap, and keep them third or second world countries, since 1954 in Iran.

---

But anyway, as for the enemy could be anyone or anywhere slogan. I think it is a quote by one of the characters. I think that the enemy is a new enemy. The new quote released today seems to be about the "future" setting not being far away from modern day, as in 2012.

---

It could be modern warfare with new tech that's either prototyped or in production like the quadrocopter, or it could be set about 10-20 years into the future.

---

I believe this quote may be connected with the other, because if you think about where we were left with Black Ops we never really learned the fate of the "numbers station" technology or how Zombies plays into this.

---

Whoever the "enemy" is I think the "it" is the numbers stations technology that allows for mind control over "ANYONE" that is "ANYWHERE" almost like a global mind-hacking system, for the brain. I don't have a theory right now for who would control this technology or why they would be attacking our main characters.

----

Surely the trailer on Tuesday will tell us more, anyway that's where I stand for now, but I do like your post here busdriver.

-BlackOpsTiger / Jared

Thanks Tiger :)

And I agree, I am ashamed of many of our governments activities since WW2. Cold War corrupted everyone :(

But back to the in-game story, I'm very curious to see what a co. as fearless as Treyarch would do with this.

and I have an alternate theory about the future quote, that the future quote is propaganda, BUT, and also a hint at the time. The campaign and zombie are in the same timeline. The Moon Nukes allegedly take place in 12/21/12, since the world 'ends'. So maybe the nukes hit, and the world is sent into a chaos, not knowing who to blame. And since DARPA failed it's mission of keeping us from surprise, it is replaced by TACITUS. Who will protect us ;)

so the quotes mean the propaganda, but are also a hint a what happens.

a double-edge sword.

Thanks Tiger :)

And I agree, I am ashamed of many of our governments activities since WW2. Cold War corrupted everyone :(

But back to the in-game story, I'm very curious to see what a co. as fearless as Treyarch would do with this.

and I have an alternate theory about the future quote, that the future quote is propaganda, BUT, and also a hint at the time. The campaign and zombie are in the same timeline. The Moon Nukes allegedly take place in 12/21/12, since the world 'ends'. So maybe the nukes hit, and the world is sent into a chaos, not knowing who to blame. And since DARPA failed it's mission of keeping us from surprise, it is replaced by TACITUS. Who will protect us ;)

so the quotes mean the propaganda, but are also a hint a what happens.

a double-edge sword.

THIS

The War on Terror is a false flag operation.

This has been used for thousands of years to control & direct the public.

It is also known as PRS, Problem, reaction, solution.

Also known as the hegelian dialectic.

9/11 7/7 & the Madrid bombings all false flags to kick start the war on terror.

This is not a war against men in caves, rather it is a war against your freedom & liberty.

With each attack they strip our rights. (Cyber security laws in the last few weeks & months)

This is the New World Order system under the world UN government.

They are controlled & direct by others, Bilderberg, CFR, Bohemian Grove & others that have been illuminated by Treyarch Black Ops intel flashes.

The Illuminati planned to bring this about by three world wars & three revolutions.

The other methods they employ are as follow:

Water control & Fluoride, Lithium.

Carbon Tax, a tax on breathing CO2 basically, which Humans are Carbon based lifeforms.

False climate change or Global warming & Global cooling.

Man made Earthquake (Haarp)

Fracking to cause Earthquakes.

Contaminated Vaccines.

Plastic that causes cancer & imbalances in both female & male hormones (BPA)

Radiation leaks & meltdowns again causing cancers.

GMO, causing organ failure.

Aspartame, sweet death.

The list goes on.

The attack is from multiple angles.

Their aim is population reduced anywhere from 90% to 99.9%

They have weaponized mouse pox that kills 99.9% of people it comes into contact with.

Those that survive are rounded up into labour groups & relocated to dense urban centers much like the mega cities of Judge Dredd.

We become their slaves while they enjoy the advanced technology our tax money paid for.

We are in 2012. The year of the Ascension.

There really are to many things I could add about this.

If you want to know a lot more search Agenda 21.

Beware this information may affect your health.

Regards Alpha.

This is not a war against men in caves, rather it is a war against your freedom & liberty.

With each attack they strip our rights. (Cyber security laws in the last few weeks & months)

They are controlled & direct by others, Bilderberg, CFR, Bohemian Grove & others that have been illuminated by Treyarch Black Ops intel flashes.

The Illuminati planned to bring this about by three world wars & three revolutions.

Carbon Tax, a tax on breathing CO2 basically, which Humans are Carbon based lifeforms.

Contaminated Vaccines.

Aspartame, sweet death.

The list goes on.

They have weaponized mouse pox that kills 99.9% of people it comes into contact with.

Those that survive are rounded up into labour groups & relocated to dense urban centers much like the mega cities of Judge Dredd.

We become their slaves while they enjoy the advanced technology our tax money paid for.

Regards Alpha.

I don't even know how to reply to this except to just nod in agreement.

Contaminated Vaccines.

Aspartame, sweet death.

The list goes on.

Regards Alpha.

See this is why I love you Alpha :lol:

For real though, people need to wake up and open their eyes!

I barely ever post here but this was a great theory about Tacitus so [brains] for you!

And yes, this IS what happens in real life unfortunately. But the deppressing thing is that the silence is worse than the violence. We would all be in a MUCH better place if the public actually bothered to listen to the truth about FFTAs like 9/11, rather than just shrugging them off as "Nutjob conspiracy theorists". Notice how the people who actually look into stuff like 9/11 come to the conclusion that it IS an inside job, and the people who know NOTHING about it just go allong with what the government says and call us crazy? Its bullshit. Ever heard of the Cold Wars "Operation Northwoods"? If not, google it, it basically prooves that the Gov arent above FFTAs.

IMO, I dont believe in the illuminati. I USED to, but after spending freaking ages (Im talking years here) researching it I came to the conclusion that the illuminati is just tooooo far fetched, we just live in a world with a fucked up government unfortunately. "

Treyarch hit the nail on the head with "Just because they write it down and call it history, doesnt make it the truth".

Yup Operation Northwoods, I have a thread in the Asylum section about how Black Ops intel has pointed us towards the enactment of false flag operations:

I always say to a person who doubts this to be true; Do you trust your Government?

To this date I haven't met anyone who answered yes.

Stay safe.

You know all this talk will probably bring the NSA here. Seriously.

Regards Alpha.

Seriously... I'm not saying that the government is completely clean and honest, but saying that the only reason we went to the middle east is because of oil? How asinine can you get?I'm sure that the fact that the Trade Center was deliberately attacked, as well as an attempted attack on the Pentagon and Whitehouse, had nothing to do with it...

Seriously... I'm not saying that the government is completely clean and honest, but saying that the only reason we went to the middle east is because of oil? How asinine can you get?I'm sure that the fact that the Trade Center was deliberately attacked, as well as an attempted attack on the Pentagon and Whitehouse, had nothing to do with it...

Examine the evidence of that day and the things leading up to it, and you'll question what happened as well. You really think some group of jihadist halfway around the world was able to pull off such a huge plan. And have you even watched the video of the towers fall since 9/11. It doesn't take a genius to notice the buildings fall in complete free fall, completely contradicting what should really happen in that kind of hit.

The evidence is overwhelming and vast. We can discuss this more thoroughly via PM if you like. We are getting off topic here.

EDIT: Thanks for posting that pic above Alpha! Look at the date it's what's important. August 1997. 4 years before the attack. Yet George W said "there was no way we could have foreseen or planned for such an horrific event.

Here's another terrorism manual released by The Department of Justice from the early 2000's, again depicting WTC in the crosshairs.

Oil was only one factor.

Compare the price of a barrel of oil to a barrel of Heroin.

Thats one reason we are in Afghanistan, the troops protect the opium while the Government ships it out.

Then there are the Mega bases that have been built in Iraq & Afghanistan either side of Iran.

They want to invade Iran as it is not part of the Rothchild central banking scam.

The events in north Africa & the middle east, The Arab spring is a project of George Soros, another Rothchild front man.

Dig deep it is all there for us to find.

All hail the internet.

Freedom to information.

Knowledge is power.

Regards Alpha.

Since we are on the topic of Operation Northwoods, it is one of the main reasons the C.I.A. or some other high level internal or foreign force assassinated him. He and his administration rejected False Flags, and if he wouldn't do it, he would have to go.

---

Also, the Mainstream Media began to air information about Operation Northwoods and false flags in the spring of 2001, before 9/11. It's a psychological thing they do, so when it comes, you subconsciously knew it could happen, but they already told you how to react on the reports "don't worry our government was corrupt then, but if there is a false flag today, there's no way it was our government". It's a classic propaganda trick and our media monopolies do it everyday.

---

I'm not so sure if it was our government who planned the attack, but we certainly did provoke one.

The heroin feeds the war on drugs which leaves all of america in prison.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82427243/

All of the things Alpha mentioned are true and I've been slowly realizing this as the year goes on. "Everytime they pass a new law, they put criminal sanctions on it so we have the jails filled with white collar criminals." Tax payer's money goes more to supplying prisons, than our own schools. Why? Privatized Business and the end result....NWO.

Leave the poor dumb, and the people who are risky enough to hustle their way out, in jail.

I like all the conspiracy theories, they're cool and some seem far fetched but i won't judge, but now I have stuff to look up on my own, even though I might just shrug it off because I'm like that sometimes, I will keep the info in my brain and I will always question that event. But I do agree that every government has an agenda that we don't know about because they think society couldn't handle what it consists of, and they are right to do so. If they released everything that you guys talk about, people would 1) not believe it and 2) it would drive most people would go insane because it would ruin the sheltered live's that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, lives in(so is theorized by many, and is a common theme in movies like the most recent Indiana Jones film). They wouldn't be able to handle that kind of information. And that is why governments do what they do. some things, like going to war in Iraq because of oil can be handled by the public, but other things they keep secret from all of society for reasons that make sense, they do what they do so life in the world can stay the way it is supposed to be, and anyone that digs deeper is imprisoned or allowed to function in society as long as they keep quite.

And this is why the saying "Ignorance is bliss" exists, because it is, if you don't know then you don't care, and if you don't care than it's one less thing you have to worry about.

That quote was obviously invented by someone who deals with the kind of information you talk about. Look at the game "Assassin's Creed", The assassins worked to stop an organization from taking advantage of societies ignorance, but they never once compromised it, why? Because if they did people would not understand and it would unravel society as we knew it, that is why their "motto" is

"We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. nothing is true, everything is permitted"

The first part is what I'm talking about, they work under a shroud so no one sees what goes on, and because of it society stays in a very important balance. Now, I personally think that people should open their eyes, but they won't, at least not all of them, will and they, we, are known as conspiracy theorists and society frowns upon us, why? Because we break the norm of ignorance that the rest of the world has in it's own little twisted way, people that suffer in china are as ignorant as the rich and middle class here in america, but in a different way.

One of you mentioned the NSA, then you have to remember,"Curiosity killed the cat."

Awesome theory Bus.

---

---

---

---

----

-BlackOpsTiger / Jared

I'm just putting a couple of pieces together. You descriped the enemy as a larger organization as the number stations tech. We'll according to

http://www.tacitus.com/ the company Tacitus deals with data bases and analysis. Also Monopaly Mac has a theory that posted here.

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=21298.

Perhaps Tacitus will portray itself to protect the public but is really the enemy in the BLOPS II story.

edit* please excuse my grammar and spelling

Awesome theory Bus.

---

---

---

---

----

-BlackOpsTiger / Jared

I'm just putting a couple of pieces together. You descriped the enemy as a larger organization as the number stations tech. We'll according to

http://www.tacitus.com/ the company Tacitus deals with data bases and analysis. Also Monopaly Mac has a theory that posted here.

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=21298.

Perhaps Tacitus will portray itself to protect the public but is really the enemy in the BLOPS II story.

BBD was sorta saying the same thing as Mac above:

That's what is going on in the future with TACITUS. They are giving us a fake enemy they are going to combat and protect us from, as a way to justify their own agendas.

Whether or not you believe this is the truth in reality, this is clearly what's going on in the game. Remember in Black Ops, we were at Defcon 2, major sleeper cells were about to kill millions, govt. officials were heading to underground bunkers, and the public, knew, NOTHING.

Alex Mason - "Everything you know is a lie."

"The Enemy Could Be Anyone, and It Could be Anywhere." Is the slogan being used by TACITUS, to cover for their true agendas, and since the enemy could be anyone and it could be anywhere, they're the only ones left to trust.

Tacitus is going to use these kind of a proganda slogans ("The enemy...","The future...") as scare tactics to make the American people trust in everything they do. When in reality, they have their own personal agendas behind it.

Call of Duty has been noting American propaganda and corruption in all governments for a while. The Russians working with the middle east to make nuclear weapons to use against the west. The American spies, false flag ops, etc.

But I think the biggest message was the end of call of duty.

The SAS and American team go in and stop a nuclear missile from hitting America and hit the killswitch and shut it down.

and the news woman says that it was a nuclear test and was perfectly within NATO guidelines and everything was ok.

In all the Call of Duty's, the public is oblivious to the governments actions. Many in reality are that way too.

Ever hear of Democide?

The most dangerous things you will encounter in life will be Governments.

They have the power to destroy your life in the blink of an eye.

Look at the NDAA that was passed by Obama. Signed new years day 2012.

Coupled with the DHS, TSA, NSA, FBI, CIA, ATF, Fusion centers, Fema camps, Agenda 21.

Then add to the situation the defence budget of 700 billion dollars for all these drones, they are not going to be used for war. They are going to be used on the domestic front, this is happening today.

EIUFI-Q4dSI

America is in real trouble with these drones.

kM__C0HE6yI

GjcNXfCDRIc

HYETraMg_mM

Oh, this is from an FBI flyer on who they consider a Domestic Terrorist:

Regards Alpha.

Here's just a taste of what Alpha is talking about

Here's a few ugly facts about BAYER, mostly known making aspirin.

BAYER was one of the companies that made up I.G. Farben, the corporation that financially put Hitler into power, and supplied Nazi Germany's war-machine

BAYER was involved in Heroin production

Fast foward 50+ years or so...

BAYER spreads medicine contaminated with HIV overseas

PR7V-rCTnjw

And we wonder why our soldiers are protecting poppy fields in Afganistan today? Just look at the types of corporations who have been running the show all along.

FOLLOW THE MONEY

- Mix