Hello

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously though, I thought we agreed to keep the posting pony shit to a minimal around here... sigs and avatars are one thing.

I did it purposefully to mess with Dan, it's what I do and he wasn't here for the whole thing so it would be a surprise to him.

:facepalm:

Per my return, I expect a wrestlers epic entrance, so I stand at the end and raise my hands and then some bad ass metal music plays and I walk down the runway with explosions going off and I just stick my hands up in the air and yell "yeahhhh" and then at the end I stop, and then cross my arms and look tough.

Like a bad ass wrestling entrance lol

:facepalm:

Per my return, I expect a runway lined with fireworks and explosions and fire, so I stand at the end and raise my hands and then some bad ass metal music plays and I walk down the runway with explosions going off and I just stick my hands up in the air and yell "yeahhhh" and then at the end I stop, and then cross my arms and look tough.

Like a wrestling entrance lol

Would you like a ramp up to that runway? You are gettin' kinda old there carbon.

Joking aside, were that possible I would make it so. You are and always have been a legend here, a friend, and a darn good admin. And now here you are, all grown up as a dev.... Ah man, I am gonna cry.

Wait, I missed alot... Is Carbon quitting Treyarch to become a Pro Wrestler? If so, can In design your outfit? I'm thinking tight spandex underwear WITH FLAMES (real flames, none of this material rubbish), and then Zombie styled make up and and A TAIL! CARBON NEEDS A TAIL!

Maybe not. I would get carried away :lol:

But seriously, great to see(ish) you man :D

-Jolteon

Is this good enough music?

People only hear the first minute of it anyway.

EDIT: screw it,

Done With Everything, Die For Nothing

-Children of Bodom

Look it up.

Dear tankeo, I'm sorry but nothing an I mean NOTHING beats this song as an entrance

ZVinwOpllQk