Hello

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site! Here at CoDz, we got strategy, story, and teamwork all covered pretty well...

Wait... :lol:

Hey Carbon, good to see you around. 8-)

"CoDz will never die, so long as the men who fight for what is morally right in the face of what is ethically wrong stand true to the tenants of one nation, under Richtofen, with liberty and zombification for all."

Ehj~

Nahhh I'm pretty sure the founder was called

carbonfibaah

or something.

My memory ain't what it used to be.

What's up! Thanks to the outstanding work of Covert since carbonfibah left, CoDZ is still the #1 for everything zombie related!

I thought his name was Faust or something,maybe way2go,can't remember :lol: .

What is your favorite vodka (or other alcoholic beverage if you don't drink vodka)

Welcome to the site Ms. carbonfibah! This site was founded long ago, by some dude named MyLittleSuperFaustSnake or something like that! Legend has it that he was once the greatest sumo wrestler of all time, but he got hit by a bus, which was being driven by a strawberry. The strawberry went to jail for fifteen years, on seven counts of pubic jaywalking. Then when MyLittleSuperFaustSnake got out of the hospital she, made the site callofdutyzombies.org. She then got hit by a flying cooking, and became a he again. Then 7.22 days later MyLittleSuperFaustSnake made callofdutyzombies.com. Then the flying cookie apologized to MyLittleSuperFaustSnake, and then hit him with a grape.

And thats how Battlefield 3 married Halo 2, to create Home Depot!

WTF is with the pony?

GTFO with that shit.

Alpha uses Raygun on said Pony... DIE.

Seriously FPSrussia made a comment on lads who like ponies...

You need to be into Pus... erm yeah so... like girls...

If I see one more pony the ban hammer is coming down.

This is how a horse should look on Codz.

Regards Alpha.

WTF is with the pony?

GTFO with that shit.

Alpha uses Raygun on said Pony... DIE.

Seriously FPSrussia made a comment on lads who like ponies...

You need to be into Pus... erm yeah so... like girls...

If I see one more pony the ban hammer is coming down.

Regards Alpha.

Uhm...no? I'll like whatever show I want to like, and I'll be into whatever sex I'm into. Automatically assuming that I'm gay because I like a show is a bit naive and pisses me off a bit. We've been through this on this forum once already, and I'd rather not go through it again. You're going to see ponies on the forum, because some of us have it in our avatars, and in our signatures. I'm not going to change it because it's something I like, and that's what avatars are for.

If you're actually being serious here, then massive respect for you was just lost Alpha. I was posting those specifically to mess with Dan, the sarcasm and purposeful messing with people is what I'm known for, and I do it all the time. I'm not going to stop.

TL;DR

P.S. If you're going to ban someone, then that'd be me. I'm the one stuck up and bold enough not to listen to an admin if I think they're wrong.