Black Op Preorder wishes

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a strong feeling that they'll do something similar to Black Ops, where you pre order and receive an in game token for something new in the game; for example, in the last game, pre ordering, granted you access to the Astronaught spacesuit Avatar. Maybe something similar to that; I don't think they'll do anything like pre ordering will grant you an exclusive map or something of that relevance.

One time when I pre-ordered black ops, I pre-ordered Regular, then, a few days later I see Zombies was going to be in hardened edition, So I went, told the lady "yes I would like to cancel my black ops pre-order and put it for black ops hardened edition, so pick up day comes and she says I NEVER PRE-ORDERED HARDENED EDITION, Oh and btw I had the poster, then when I pre-ordered hardened I got the flight suit. Bro I was SO MAD!