What's your favourite Perk-a-Cola?

I know this has probly been done before but I havn't seen any post like this so.

My fav perks in ordder:

1) Juggernog

2)Speed Cola / PhD Flopper - If I have Ray Gun or Upgraded Colt.

3)Stamin-Up

4)Quick Revive - If i'm playing with people who go down alot.

5)PhD Flopper - If playing with out Ray gun or Upgraded Colt.

6)Mule Kick

7)Double Tap Root Beer

8)Deadshot Daiquiri

Tell me yours down below.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course Juggernog is the best because it is so vital to the gameplay, but I choose PhD Flopper because it is the only perk that will actually give you another physical weapon that you can use for virtually an unlimited amount of times, unless it does that stupid little glitch thing or whatever it is where it automatically downs and kills you without even giving you the chance to be revived. Other than, it's a pretty resourceful perk.

I'm not going to vote as I don't really have one.

If you are talking about my favorite it's tough - speed, stamina and double tip all make the game more fun.

PHD and Juggs might make it easier, but they aren't my favorites as they are necessities.

I even like deadshot when I get it randomly, for certain guns it's brilliant.

All I know is that on any 1 game Juggs is the only perk I know for certain I'm going to get, and stamina is probably the one I want the most, but don't always get.

As i often play with randoms I'll base it on that:

1) Quick Revive, this is essential and i will alway try to get this first. Although this is dependent on whether or not the people I'm playing with die within the first 10 rounds.

2) Jug- We all know why we need this.

3) Speed Cola- Just so i can reload faster although this isn't needed.

4) Double Tap- Starting to use this more and more, it can really help get though faster rounds.

5) PhD Flopper- This helps a lot when you have the ray gun or an annoying rocket launcher.

6) Mule Kick- I prefer to go to the basic survival techniques with using two guns and having to hold out so i don't tend to use this often.

Stamin-up and Deadshot I haven't used much and don't really see the need to, I have no need to run fast and I already aim at the head, when i completed the moon EE and got all of these Deadshot was the most annoying, i had to stop aiming up.

This is a hard question...

Quick Revive is amazing in solo and has a cool jingle.

Juggernog is absolutely vital.

PhD is the most fun.

But Deadshot Daiquiri has the best jingle out of all the perks. That song makes me happy in the pants. :mrgreen:

judgeing from my avatar my favorite is pretty obvious 8-)

1. double tap

2. mule kick

3. speed cola

4. phd flop* (it would be higher if it was available on all maps)

5. juggernog ( it's last for me because i think its overrated i hardly use this cola because i dont need it...i run and gun.. speed kills :D

• 3 weeks later...

I very rarely buy a perk because I almost always die immediately after buying it. In any case, here are mine in order;

1. Juggernog - Always the first one that I buy, if I do at all.

2. Speed Cola - I rarely buy anything other than Juggernog. I usually end up with a rocket launcher or something from the box so this is usually my second.

3. Quick Revive - I usually end up being the one who has to revive everyone.

4. Double Tap - I don't even know how this works on Wii. I bought it once and it did nothing.

Jugg is essential, therefore I don't really consider it like a "Perk". A perk in my eyes is something extra that adds to the game, not something you practically can't live without.

With that said, Stamin-up is my favorite. It's always the perk I buy right after Jugg. It just makes the entire game play more smooth, especially in Co-op or with a team of randoms that constantly go down while hitting the box when its in the farthest corner of the map... >.>"

I also personally like Deadshot. Everybody has their own play-style, and mine involves tight trains and a lot of close quarters with the zombies. I don't always have that much time to shoot at my train, so when turning around for a quick shot I like to make the most of them. With reduced spray, it makes hip-firing MUCH more effective and as for zooming into the zombies heads, its another one of those things that just makes the game a little more smooth and enjoyable.

However, Stamin-up and Deadshot arent on all of the maps, so when not available, I'd choose Speed-cola to replace stamin-up as my favorite, and double tap to replace deadshot :)

• 3 weeks later...