NAZI ZOMBIES CONFIRMED IN BOPS2 (VIDEO PROOF)

Carljul

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I don't see how this would confirm it. Its a cool little Easter egg they put in but it hardly confirms it. There is a 1% chance zombies wont be back. I cant wait to see what its like after the events of moon.

We can't of course confirm anything until the game is right in front of us and we are playing zombies but there are probable speculations.

Sorry but I don't see how this would confirm it. Its a cool little Easter egg they put in but it hardly confirms it. There is a 1% chance zombies wont be back. I cant wait to see what its like after the events of moon.

We can't of course confirm anything until the game is right in front of us and we are playing zombies but there are probable speculations.

That's not true. What if they make an other site like gknova6?

That's not true. What if they make an other site like gknova6?

We can bicker back and forth over fine lines of what confirms what but ultimate confirmation for myself is when the game comes out.

The fact that Treyarch is making a new Call of Duty game pretty much confirms that there will be zombies. I like the player card easter egg, but it's already confirmed imo. If the next CoD game didn't have zombies in it, it would probably only sell like 1 copy. MW3 sucked donkey balls so we know Treyarch wouldn't be that dumb to not put zombies in it. I just hope the zombies aren't in space this time.

The fact that Treyarch is making a new Call of Duty game pretty much confirms that there will be zombies. I like the player card easter egg, but it's already confirmed imo. If the next CoD game didn't have zombies in it, it would probably only sell like 1 copy. MW3 sucked donkey balls so we know Treyarch wouldn't be that dumb to not put zombies in it. I just hope the zombies aren't in space this time.

this.

I hated moon so much.