New (non zombies) theory

Alright so after googling the numbers and doing some research I have come to what is potentially a new conclusion.

when I googled up the numbers which stayed constant (34.46.261) I found this webpage:

ftp://ftp.1000genomes.ebi.ac.uk/vol1/ftp/data/HG02470/exome_alignment/HG02470.chrom20.ILLUMINA.bwa.ACB.exome.20111114.bam.bas

It's about the human genomes and has all these genetic codes, and this gave me the idea that those numbers may be DNA codes!

And I thought up many different uses but MixMasterNut nailed the nail on the head when he said 'CLONING'.

Bingo guys.

It's cloning.

Remember something from way back that we could not fully explain no matter how hard we tried?

this loading screen.

Notice it represents a man time traveling, and a group of strange men looking all similar walking a line and staring at computers.

And then the other man being seen in many places through communist warehouses and walking through a time portal.

But let's focus on the men for now, where I have seen something like that....

Looks like TACITUS is getting into the cloning business, the ultimate way to mass produce future super soldiers while preserving the civilian population.

And this time traveller walking through a portal like the Five one...perhaps we will find his identity in this next game since he seems associated with these clones.

And btw about that 'THE ENEMY COULD BE ANYWHERE AND ANYONE"

Seems like 3 things that could be getting at:

1. zombies: anyone can become a zombies, and they could be anywhere.

2. mind control: Mason had programmed targets, they could have been anyone, or anything, from anywhere.

3. a disavowed agent: The agency that burned you could be watching anywhere at anytime trying to finish you off.

Just my ideas on all this.

Sorry if it's rushed the site hasn't been working to well for me and I need to make the best use of it when it does.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright so after googling the numbers and doing some research I have come to what is potentially a new conclusion.

when I googled up the numbers which stayed constant (34.46.261) I found this webpage:

ftp://ftp.1000genomes.ebi.ac.uk/vol1/ftp/data/HG02470/exome_alignment/HG02470.chrom20.ILLUMINA.bwa.ACB.exome.20111114.bam.bas

It's about the human genomes and has all these genetic codes, and this gave me the idea that those numbers may be DNA codes!

And I thought up many different uses but MixMasterNut nailed the nail on the head when he said 'CLONING'.

Bingo guys.

It's cloning.

Remember something from way back that we could not fully explain no matter how hard we tried?

this loading screen.

Notice it represents a man time traveling, and a group of strange men looking all similar walking a line and staring at computers.

And then the other man being seen in many places through communist warehouses and walking through a time portal.

But let's focus on the men for now, where I have seen something like that....

Looks like TACITUS is getting into the cloning business, the ultimate way to mass produce future super soldiers while preserving the civilian population.

And this time traveller walking through a portal like the Five one...perhaps we will find his identity in this next game since he seems associated with these clones.

And btw about that 'THE ENEMY COULD BE ANYWHERE AND ANYONE"

Seems like 3 things that could be getting at:

1. zombies: anyone can become a zombies, and they could be anywhere.

2. mind control: Mason had programmed targets, they could have been anyone, or anything, from anywhere.

3. a disavowed agent: The agency that burned you could be watching anywhere at anytime trying to finish you off.

Just my ideas on all this.

Sorry if it's rushed the site hasn't been working to well for me and I need to make the best use of it when it does.

This is REALLY smart, but I always thought the boxes in the warehouse was filled with 115...

:o

I like it, no wonder why you're UOTM ;D

Love,

Shapeshifter

"The Enemy could be anywhere and it could be anyone"

IT, what is "IT"?

Reptoid Shapeshifters? Or just plain old Terrorists?

Check out the FBI flyers for what is a Terrorist, It will suprise you...

Paid cash for anything recently? Do you wear blue jeans? Then the FBI & HLS could be watching you using state of the art fusion centers... I digress... :lol:

Good theory on the DNA... Could it be like in the Walking Dead? They all carry the virus, which makes everyone a Zombie upon death by any means as long as the brain remains intact?

Regards Alpha.

"The Enemy could be anywhere and it could be anyone"

IT, what is "IT"?

Reptoid Shapeshifters? Or just plain old Terrorists?

Check out the FBI flyers for what is a Terrorist, It will suprise you...

Paid cash for anything recently? Do you wear blue jeans? Then the FBI & HLS could be watching you using state of the art fusion centers... I digress... :lol:

Good theory on the DNA... Could it be like in the Walking Dead? They all carry the virus, which makes everyone a Zombie upon death by any means as long as the brain remains intact?

Regards Alpha.

Perhaps the clones could be rigged.

Using the Juggernog infused in them to make them super soldiers, and once they die on an enemy battlefield, the 115 from the Perk a Colas will reanimate them leaving a nice surprise for the enemy.

Now thats a ZWMD...

How devious are you BBD?

Put the word out, head shots only...

Regards Alpha. :D

This is all very common to me, in fact, I have had this idea for a while.

I have had an idea for a game, about WW3 where the govt. stops using soldiers as a main weapon and cloned mutants instead...

I won't say more cause I don't want my ideas taken. Sorry Treyarch this version is mine :twisted:

Numbers two and three are the most likely. Remember, as much as we hope that Black Ops 2, Eclipse, or what ever it will be called, will have Zombies, we still aren't certain of this. So, for the time being, treat any and all intel as if Zombies was not coming(even though we all know it is) and wait for Treyarch to officially announce Zombies. Remember, we won't know anything until at least E3, because the reveal trailer on May 1st is just revealing the main game, not zombies or anything else. Sorry to be so blunt, but, its the truth.

A very interesting theory BBD. I remember being in the chat with you while you were researching this, but I never saw you reach the conclusion about cloning. And now that I actually look at it, it really does look like you could be right. This also ties into the idea about future time travel really well. Since we clearly don't have the advanced technology to accurately and efficiently clone a human being even in our current time period, it only makes sense that they would have to travel even further into the future to obtain the technology. Perhaps another 10-15 years into the future. ;)

A very interesting theory BBD. I remember being in the chat with you while you were researching this, but I never saw you reach the conclusion about cloning. And now that I actually look at it, it really does look like you could be right. This also ties into the idea about future time travel really well. Since we clearly don't have the advanced technology to accurately and efficiently clone a human being even in our current time period, it only makes sense that they would have to travel even further into the future to obtain the technology. Perhaps another 10-15 years into the future. ;)

We actually do have the ability to begin research and possible create clones now. In fact, we already do it in animals for livestock and agricultural purposes.

The only reason we haven't done it with humans is because it is considered 'unethical'.

And potentially dangerous if it's in the wrong hands.

We actually do have the ability to begin research and possible create clones now. In fact, we already do it in animals for livestock and agricultural purposes.

The only reason we haven't done it with humans is because it is considered 'unethical'.

And potentially dangerous if it's in the wrong hands.

I feel we are on the same wave length, in Five I found numbers on the consoles that referenced dna in some respect. Another brain for you, your ideas are brilliant.