Enemy could be anywhere, discussion thread.

Some letters change from what they first are for example:

THE is first TWE

COULD is first COUZD

BE is first BQ

ANYWHERE is first ANYWHORE

COULD is first COULH

So we get: wzqoh

I'm gonna try and unscramble these, TWECOUZSBQANYWHOCOULHANDITCOULDBEANYONE

"HANDITCOULDBEANYONE" Maybe the hand in zombies, saying like oh what is that hand doing there, Hand? it can be anyone's

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this cryptography program on my computer called CAESAR. It simply outputs the next letter or the previous letter that you input. After inputting WZQOH, and flipping through the choices, I found ORIGZ. I am going out on a limb here, but that looks alot like "original zombies" or "originals" or "origins". IDK, it was worth posting.

If you type the letters into google translate, it detects that its German. Nazi-Zombies anyone?

It only picks it up as German because of the lettering. It doesn't come out to any actual word, just a couple letters thrown together that could be looked at as a horribly misspelled German word that has nothing to do with anything.

Right now we still have limited/very little data. Things will open up as time goes on and there will be much more to solve. These random letters might not even be useful to us now and would have to use them at a later time to unlock something else.

They could even be a key for a certain code to be used later on.

Sorry, I didn't see that this thread existed, but here's what I posted in the other thread that I think belongs here instead:

So, leapfrogging off of Duckcall00's work we could try to figure some things out. Sadly I don't have time to really go through this very thoroughly, but I'll try to move the ball forward a little bit.

What's unique about this transmission is the letters that don't match up when they first appear. The whole message when corrected is:

"THE ENEMY COULD BE ANYWHERE AND IT COULD BE ANYONE"

The message with the initial errors put back into it reads:

"THw ENEMY COUzD Bq ANYWHoRE AND IT COULh BE ANYONE"

obviously that's nonsensical, but it could have some meaning either using the letters:

w, z, q, o, h

or the spot they are in within the sequence:

3w, 14z, 18q, 25o, 40h

alternatively, the numbers if we did not count the spaces would be:

3w, 12z, 15q, 21o, 33h

or one more possibility is to take the letters and assign them a number in the alphabet (A = 1, B = 2, etc.) and we get:

23, 27, 17, 15, 8

--(some methods start with A = 0, so to convert juts subtract 1 from each number)

These are a few directions this may go in, however I only have time to suggest them and don't have time to investigate and see if any of these are coordinates or anything like that.

Maybe it is just the quote...

The important bit is "It" what is "it" (I feel like Bill Clinton here) :lol:

That does not sound Human...

Regards Alpha.

True and if you think about it this way;

We have gotten some form of coordinates (which is the "anywhere" in the quote). I believe the next reveal will be a person or a clue to a person so we may get that "anyone".

Or it could also be a another hint of zombies. Zombies are anyone and they come from everywhere.

Maybe it is just the quote...

The important bit is "It" what is "it" (I feel like Bill Clinton here) :lol:

That does not sound Human...

Regards Alpha.

True and if you think about it this way;

We have gotten some form of coordinates (which is the "anywhere" in the quote). I believe the next reveal will be a person or a clue to a person so we may get that "anyone".

Or it could also be a another hint of zombies. Zombies are anyone and they come from everywhere.

maybe a vodka bottle in a dark corner with static and blood on the walls

Sorry, I didn't see that this thread existed, but here's what I posted in the other thread that I think belongs here instead:

So, leapfrogging off of Duckcall00's work we could try to figure some things out. Sadly I don't have time to really go through this very thoroughly, but I'll try to move the ball forward a little bit.

What's unique about this transmission is the letters that don't match up when they first appear. The whole message when corrected is:

"THE ENEMY COULD BE ANYWHERE AND IT COULD BE ANYONE"

The message with the initial errors put back into it reads:

"THw ENEMY COUzD Bq ANYWHoRE AND IT COULh BE ANYONE"

obviously that's nonsensical, but it could have some meaning either using the letters:

w, z, q, o, h

or the spot they are in within the sequence:

3w, 14z, 18q, 25o, 40h

alternatively, the numbers if we did not count the spaces would be:

3w, 12z, 15q, 21o, 33h

or one more possibility is to take the letters and assign them a number in the alphabet (A = 1, B = 2, etc.) and we get:

23, 27, 17, 15, 8

--(some methods start with A = 0, so to convert juts subtract 1 from each number)

These are a few directions this may go in, however I only have time to suggest them and don't have time to investigate and see if any of these are coordinates or anything like that.

Hmm if you type in those numbers 23, 27, 15, 8 it takes you to cancun, mexico... new zombie map???? :?

[http] go see for your self

Hi, This is a really far-fetched and "WTF" type of theory.

Its more of fluke than any real basis. But if you plus four all the letters WZQOH You get ADUSL. Rearranged = Lauds. Lauds is the name of a company (which has nothing to do wiht CoD), but it is right outside of Johannesburg. Which is a place in one of the theoretical campaign ideas. Where Clarke's brother is.

Im not too pasionate about it.

Im gonna carry on doing the +N the letters.