Enemy could be anywhere, discussion thread.

So as many people know now, callofduty.com has recently gone through its 3rd update. It contains a quote. But that is not my concern of the theory. The concern is the timer stops on the bottom of the gif. When it stops, it read 0:4:13. So i looked it up as a date. And noticed that on April 13th, 1972, during The Vietnam War, the battle of an loc starts. Could this mean anything?

Also, on April 13th, 1970, an oxygen tank aboard Apollo 13 explodes while enroute to the moon....zombie connection?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So as many people know now, callofduty.com has recently gone through its 3rd update. It contains a quote. But that is not my concern of the theory. The concern is the timer stops on the bottom of the gif. When it stops, it read 0:4:13. So i looked it up as a date. And noticed that on April 13th, 1972, during The Vietnam War, the battle of an loc starts. Could this mean anything?

Also, on April 13th, 1970, an oxygen tank aboard Apollo 13 explodes while enroute to the moon....zombie connection?

Possibly...but you may be over thinking it.

Hi guys I wanted to let you guys know about this because it seems a lot of people are missing this. You can notice if you look really closely. When the letter is being typed you see hidden letters that pop up. The main ones you can see are a Z and a Q. Here is a video that show more hidden letters please check it out and make people aware of this.

As Alpha suggested, it is most likely referring to sleeper cells/MKULTRA. In other words, more people like Mason who are "activated" by a code or set of words to go out and commit acts.

"They enemy could be anywhere and it could be anyone."

Hi guys I wanted to let you guys know about this because it seems a lot of people are missing this. You can notice if you look really closely. When the letter is being typed you see hidden letters that pop up. The main ones you can see are a Z and a Q. Here is a video that show more hidden letters please check it out and make people aware of this.

War Zombies Quad On Hold.... lol idk.