New forum theme teaser images

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The left side just feels much more natural to read, and we are all used to it so I think that it should be the left side. Is there any way to modify where the "online" sign is, in case there is a larger avatar?

Sorry to be a pain but i really like the one on the right side, it looks different and unique. I also think it looks very cool and says we are not like other forums!!! :) Although we wouldn't be 100% sure of which we prefer until it is implemented into the site.

BTW I actually like the color scheme and all the other teaser images you've put in.

Great job!!!!!

Just a small thing ,It might just be me but the grey doesn't look that good and please keep it on the left please.... but other than that i look actually pretty good and also ( I thought i'd never say this but)

RELEASE THE KRAKEN..... oopps i mean RELEASE THE THEME :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I definitely think the color background should be slightly different from the post content, and the displayed user info, instead of all the same color.

basically like this:

http://forums.gamewinners.com/forums/sh ... stcount=29

Notice the darker manila color compared to the cream, could do light gray and dark gray. ;)

That forum looks really nice. Simple, but looks good. The medals are a tad small though.

But that's impressive... nearly 12,000 posts, veteran member, and news editor, okay, I see you, Undead. :D

You forgot ex-mod, which I retired on my own terms. Just sayin. :lol:

But yeah, they actually have a medal list with the normal size medals, and those are just the icons that are actually displayed. I think the way they got the medals here are just fine though.

Just got emailed this lads + lasses.

"If only I had this at the Pen of Pigs..."

This image was attached to the email:

[ Image ]

Better get code cracking! :o

Well lets see if I can get this one....

This might help:

EDIT: Didn't get anything from that one even in ciphers, and there is one symbol that is not any letter with those symbols. :/

Well I'm assuming that's correct Liam because I just got a new email with this image attached:

[ Image ]

I'll keep you posted on any emails I receive!

Well that means: Give me that monkeyword nikolai. :?

Hmmm... Monkeyword... Who in the hell would use that under any context, ever?

Sam?....