No Man's Land 357 Kills {World Record}

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big congratulations for this quite ultimate achievement. There are not many that held this record, and you're the one holding it...

Sry but I do not find the words to honor this properly. That's just fucking epic shit man.

How did you feel after you did this? It must be an incredible state of mind at this point!

Cheers guys, yeah Tom it felt epic :D But last night I was thinking, "Okay, I'm done with No Man's Land for a while". But then this morning, I wake up like, "I want 360" :lol:

I know I can do it, some slow spawns this game in places. Also, comparing to my 349 game; In that game, I had 6 crawlers left over, if I hadn't knifed carelessly I wouldn't have died and could have finished them off for a 355 game. Not 360, but... look at my Jugg score - 102 kills. I normally get around 10 more than that now. So, another game with spawns like that = 360-365. So yeah, think I may still keep pushing for 360+ to see if I can secure my record a bit more ;)

Excellent point.

I thought you could have had more, with the new strategy.

Even when you had 2 bullets left with some crawlers you shot both into the crowd. Had you moved the crowd away then come back to knife the crawlers then fire the last shots could easily net you 6-7 more. Not something you don't know but just thought I babble my 2cents.

You make a good point Jay, really depends on the circumstances, sometimes it's better to use that 1 shot on the whole group because you know that you'll make some more crawlers to knife as well as kill some existing ones and a dog or 2. But yeah, if you have half a group of weakened crawlers and half a group of full health runners, probably leading the group away to make more of an impact on the crawlers with the last shot would be a good option.

It's a shame I have to abuse my brains to give entirely deserved brains to the same person, who happens to keep doing amazing work.

We have been talking on the staff about changing the system slightly, so that our longer standard and high quality members are able to give more brains than they currently are.

I think this will help the strategy guys out, it's a smaller group than the theorists and the brains are often coming from the same group of people, who are then restricted from giving them out again.

It's a shame I have to abuse my brains to give entirely deserved brains to the same person, who happens to keep doing amazing work.

We have been talking on the staff about changing the system slightly, so that our longer standard and high quality members are able to give more brains than they currently are.

I think this will help the strategy guys out, it's a smaller group than the theorists and the brains are often coming from the same group of people, who are then restricted from giving them out again.

Maybe I'm at the minority here but I do not care how many brains I get. I do however, care who gave me brains to determine who likes what material. I feel many people abuse the brain system, or miss interpret the system. I always give out to people with deserving posts or achievements, but I get them for tolling new members? And I get frustrated I could only give superhand one brain after seeing multiple revolutionary plays.

Maybe I'm at the minority here but I do not care how many brains I get. I do however, care who gave me brains to determine who likes what material. I feel many people abuse the brain system, or miss interpret the system. I always give out to people with deserving posts or achievements, but I get them for tolling new members? And I get frustrated I could only give superhand one brain after seeing multiple revolutionary plays.

No you are exactly the same as me. I have more than enough brains already, but I find it frustrating when people give out brains as you have said Jay.

If someone agrees with someone, they often get brains just for agreeing.

Then someone does something truly remarkable, and get no recognition.

I give out brains for something that impresses me or makes me laugh. Certainly not because someone agreed with something I said.