The Alley Trap Strat: A Guide To Round 100

5and5

OK guys so I have notice that a lot of you have been talking about trying get a round 100. I have just recently achieved this goal and want to help every one who is thinking of trying for it on Kino.

Lets start with how to run the back corner of the Alley:

qYkqJm1HiCQ

There are 2 step to running the alley:

1. Group up the zombie that drop and that come for the window. This is the hardest part.

2. Start the cut backs. This becoming very easy after a little practice.

Now lets move on to traps:

Sye3w6Z7qHo

Its hard for me to explain the traps so just watch the video it explain it pretty well.

I can say that:

Round 88 I only use T-Gun and it took 19 minutes

Round 89 I used half traps half T-Gun it took 21 minutes

Round 90 I used only traps and it took 23 minutes

Therefore it take 4 minutes longer to save you for having to spent points and possible a lot of time to while trying to get a new T-Gun.

In my opinion it is best to not get a new T-Gun till the mid 70s and then only get one once per dogs after that point. You must do this because the trap strat is only safe if you shoot one horde after you get back from the traps.

Now to the low rounds:

I made a speed run guide using the alley I don't suggest using the exact same tactics I use here but I do believe its a good referents for the early rounds

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

part 3 :

Thanks for the read, I hope this helps at least one person :D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep as way said I lost all my revives by round 100

First was on 59 because I was shooting the zombies and missed the door..

Second was on 78 were I just wasnt paying attention and jumped into the horde...

Third was on 93 when I was watching a youtube video while playing :P

Excellent strategy! This is pretty cool, pretty nice change of pace. It's complete, thorough and contains many new things for me.

I learned a lot about using the traps here. Always nice to see someone running the alley; it's become my favorite spot on co-op. I like the way you run it, though. Nice and easy.

Overall, an excellent piece of work and a +1 from me.

Excellent strategy! This is pretty cool, pretty nice change of pace. It's complete, thorough and contains many new things for me.

I learned a lot about using the traps here. Always nice to see someone running the alley; it's become my favorite spot on co-op. I like the way you run it, though. Nice and easy.

Overall, an excellent piece of work and a +1 from me.

Thanks Eye's, the alley is also my favorite co op spot too but the problem all way was no traps... not any more though :D