What can your team do for you?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, God. Lag. There's really not much you can do about lag, but I think it's a good practice to tell your team it's an issue so somebody knows you might need a hand and can be prepared to get you if you happen to go down. But seriously, lag isn't anybody's fault. It just happens. :|

As for reviving, it's one of those things that depends on the map. If, for instance, people are playing Moon, and one person is in the spawn and another goes down in the biodome.. that's probably just not happening under most circumstances. One solution is to have a dedicated reviver hanging out near the middle of the map; the other is to operate on the buddy system.

I always try to revive. Always. I've had some randoms leave me to die so they could hit the box. That game didn't go very far. :?

Yeah, lately the game has been not been good. Net connection is somewhat questionable. Leaderboards do not update any more. Was offline for awhile and trying to learn how to play with randoms again.

The lag? Ugh.

Talking? Played a short Der Reise map with some guys last night. No one opened a damn door. I'm sitting in power in Round 7. Where are you guys? :lol: And they could all play. I just left a few rounds later. Points were lousy. They seemed like smart guys who could play.

HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE KNIFE THING? DID YOUR PARENTS DROP YOU A LOT?

Seriously. I'm a patient guy. It's stupid like this that just makes my brain hurt. So I'm trying to remember how to run my own game and work others into it. I've lost the skill and I'm trying to get it back. It really takes some practice.