New weapons for Call of Duty 9 zombies

Ok, since the next game has all but been announced, I say we the fans can all chip-in ideas for some new weapons. Particularly Wonder or Special weapons

My idea is one that i've pitched around for quite a while now :oops: .

To this day, I still have faith in my "Rock-it-launcher".

I will get to work on sketch soon, but the basic idea is a weapon based on basic air cannon designs. Except instead of only launching small items such as a potato, this cannon is made to fire larger, denser objects, such as a bowling ball perhaps?

The aesthetic would be a wide/large cylinder shaped barrel with several air compressors on it. (VERY BASIC!)

The backstory would be something among the lines of survivors scrapping junk and pieces together since there is a lack of munitions. The more intelligent/innovative ones put together a simple, yet destructive weapon that shoots out miscellaneous object at ridiculously high speeds. Ammo wouldn't be hard to find, since the gun was designed to fire most any projectile, the real "ammo" would be the compressed air containers, since ammo could be considered infinite.

Pack-a-punched is still being concocted as I typed, I've yet to find an actual name for it! All I know is that it would no longer shoot out random scraps strewn about, it would shoot out shards or large fragments of element 115!

So, any other ideas? Expand on my own? Questions on how to contact Treyarch?( :lol: )

Please, leave anything below.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weapon: Porter's X3 Honeycomb 115Gun

Maps: Paris & Egypt

Design: Similar to the Ray Gun in design, though it has a muffled end where the shot comes through. Imagine, pants that come to a poof on the bottom.

What does it do: Porter's X3 Honeycomb 115Gun shoots out 115 in the shape of a honeycomb, capturing all the zombies around it, into a honeycomb. Wait three seconds, they explode, killing the zombies inside, and the surrounding zombies.

Story: Porter's X3 Honeycomb 115Gun was created in Africa, when Porter took a trip to Egypt, searching for elements of 115. While there, he encountered hives created by killer/zombie bees. He took their hive, and noticed they had 115 in them. So, he created the Porter's X3 Honeycomb 115Gun

Exactly this was done in Fallout 3, even the same name! Its better suited to there where you can actually pick up all objects, the idea itself seems too cartoony for zombies to me, something you'd see in dead rising. The same idea was presented to me last year when I was making the models for this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBYPOiga4og, so instead of firing bricks and chip packets at zombies I used 2" tungsten balls, which I just happened to have on hand:

Which is very heavy (same density as gold and depleted uranium). Exactly the same effect, just in a more believable form. No one did care much for this gun but in actual use I think it would probably be the most fun of the lot.

Sorry I don't like your "honeycomb" g7un hunjimirmixes, for the same reason as firing cinderblocks at them, just too far out of the realm of reality. For some reason it leaves me thinking of superman.

Well a more powerful shotgun is just fine kraigm345, perhaps firing flechettes, though this was actually done with the M79 in vietnam. I have some of those on hand too :P

Exactly this was done in Fallout 3, even the same name! Its better suited to there where you can actually pick up all objects, the idea itself seems too cartoony for zombies to me, something you'd see in dead rising. The same idea was presented to me last year when I was making the models for this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBYPOiga4og, so instead of firing bricks and chip packets at zombies I used 2" tungsten balls, which I just happened to have on hand:

Which is very heavy (same density as gold and depleted uranium). Exactly the same effect, just in a more believable form. No one did care much for this gun but in actual use I think it would probably be the most fun of the lot.

Sorry I don't like your "honeycomb" g7un hunjimirmixes, for the same reason as firing cinderblocks at them, just too far out of the realm of reality. For some reason it leaves me thinking of superman.

Well a more powerful shotgun is just fine kraigm345, perhaps firing flechettes, though this was actually done with the M79 in vietnam. I have some of those on hand too :P

There is some fingers missing from that hand :lol:

There is some fingers missing from that hand :lol:

How does he even play zombies? computer?

My idea for a new wonder weapon is: the Aging Gun. You fire it at a group of zombies and it unleashes a wave of energy, and the zombies quickly begin to grow thin and wrinkly, start to move a lot slower, start to hunch over, and eventually disintegrate into dust. Upgraded it would be called the Backtracker, and it would have the opposite effect - you fire it at a group of zombies, and they quickly begin to shrink and look younger, until they become children, babies, zygotes, and eventually pop out of existence.

I also think the upgraded Ray Gun should be made dual-wield in BO2.

Ok, since the next game has all but been announced, I say we the fans can all chip-in ideas for some new weapons. Particularly Wonder or Special weapons

My idea is one that i've pitched around for quite a while now :oops: .

I will get to work on sketch soon, but the basic idea is a weapon based on basic air cannon designs. Except instead of only launching small items such as a potato, this cannon is made to fire larger, denser objects, such as a bowling ball perhaps?

The aesthetic would be a wide/large cylinder shaped barrel with several air compressors on it. (VERY BASIC!)

The backstory would be something among the lines of survivors scrapping junk and pieces together since there is a lack of munitions. The more intelligent/innovative ones put together a simple, yet destructive weapon that shoots out miscellaneous object at ridiculously high speeds. Ammo wouldn't be hard to find, since the gun was designed to fire most any projectile, the real "ammo" would be the compressed air containers, since ammo could be considered infinite.

Pack-a-punched is still being concocted as I typed, I've yet to find an actual name for it! All I know is that it would no longer shoot out random scraps strewn about, it would shoot out shards or large fragments of element 115!

So, any other ideas? Expand on my own? Questions on how to contact Treyarch?( :lol: )

Please, leave anything below.

"Nikolai! Quick! Give me your vodka I'm almost out of ammo!!"

"Eat s**t Dempsey! This is MY vodka!!"

Again: Here is my Electrinicator! (This is copied and bit changed from "is anyone skilled modder" post [my singerature])

Here are some weapon info:

Name: Electrinicator

PaP name: E601 0wn3r

Weapon class: Shotgun

Clip: 5+25

PaP Clip 7+35

Reload: same as Trenchgun (style) 1 shell for 1 second +0,5 sec pump

Reload PaP: same as non-PaP

Damage: Non-OP but non-n00b (if zombies walk to lighting they get damage, if they keep walking on lighting they get damage after every 1 second)

Damage PaP: Good damage (if zombies walk to lighting they get damage, if they keep walking on lighting they get damage after every 1 second)

Now the hard part:

It shall shoot spikes that stick to place it hit, then they start making little lightings near it

And if you shoot 2+ spikes there will be lighting between them (no through walls)

Spikes will disappear in: 20 secs

PaP spikes will disappear in: 30 secs

Non-PaP lightning is blue

PaP Lighting is red

Edit: Picture -> HERE @ Left hand