NEW ZOMBIE IDEA!!!! walking dead spoilers

ok so ive been into the walking dead latly and ive been thimking if they would have 4 actors in a map that was a huge success why not do it again so i think that a map with rick, shane, darly, and andrea (mabye marle aka michale rooker) now it would be kool that this map could have a bose round wear sophia witch has a some what similar story to sam could come and be like a napalm or shrieker zombie and do to Rookers history with cod it could be a possibilaty let me know what you think. :mrgreen:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be called the crawling dead, what with how slow the progress is in that show.

Translated to zombies, you would be on a farm, one zombie would spawn every 55 minutes or so.

Rick would only have one line: "We got to stick together"... Which he repeats over & over again.

:lol:

Regards Alpha.

Should be called the crawling dead, what with how slow the progress is in that show.

Translated to zombies, you would be on a farm, one zombie would spawn every 55 minutes or so.

Rick would only have one line: "We got to stick together"... Which he repeats over & over again.

Regards Alpha.

??? .Or it could be more like the last episode of Season 2 and it would be some fast paced,bloody, intense action! Season 1 was slow sure, but Season 2 has picked up alot, leading to the finale which brought the zombie slaying the more hardcore fans craved. And next season is only going to pick up more.

You just have to take the time to sit down and watch em. It's a story of survival, not zombies, keep that in mind. I actually know alot of people that absolutely love the show (zombie and non-zombie fans alike).

ANYwho, back on topic. While the idea of the map is cool for novelty reasons, I just think there's better options out there for a celebrity map. The cast ofThe Walking Dead just don't seem fitting for cheesy one-liners IMO.

Regards Alpha.

??? .Or it could be more like the last episode of Season 2 and it would be some fast paced,bloody, intense action! Season 1 was slow sure, but Season 2 has picked up alot, leading to the finale which brought the zombie slaying the more hardcore fans craved. And next season is only going to pick up more.

You just have to take the time to sit down and watch em. It's a story of survival, not zombies, keep that in mind. I actually know alot of people that absolutely love the show (zombie and non-zombie fans alike).

ANYwho, back on topic. While the idea of the map is cool for novelty reasons, I just think there's better options out there for a celebrity map. The cast ofThe Walking Dead just don't seem fitting for cheesy one-liners IMO.

Alpha snake just got served

It is just a TV show. There is a large difference between a story we create versus a story that is created for us.

We create Nazi Zombies, and I highly doubt they'd draw inspiration from a game that is the current fad on television. Like it or not, this game won't cross that line.

To be perfectly honest, I think the real reason that Walking Dead won't be touched by Treyarch, that both parties have somewhat skirted around is this: it is intellectually beneath the elements all ready ubiquitous inthe storyline. The things we have are brilliant, but we don't a TV show themed map to spell out the crisis of human nature to us. I'd much rather have us figure it out.

Sorry, it's worked for a couple installments, so why deviate from the path now?

The show is good in its own right, just not for our purposes.

The walking dead sucks... Sorry but it does.

They have 90% talk, 10% action if that.

It only picked up in the last episode of season 2.

Served? I don't think so.

Walking dead is way below NZ's par.

Regards Alpha.

I love love love The Walking Dead for that very reason. It is so character based, not unlike Avatar The Last Airbender. There are plenty of balls-to-the-wall, heartless zombie slaying shows/films out there, but not many have characters as deep and well developed as The Walking Dead. You cannot compare Nazi Zombies to the Walking Dead because they are simply not the same thing. NZ is mindless killing for the most part, while The Walking Dead is a survival story—and how the characters react to being exposed to each other for extended periods of time—that just happens to have zombies in it. ;)

Anyways, not the time nor the place. To each his own, I suppose.

The walking dead sucks... Sorry but it does.

They have 90% talk, 10% action if that.

It only picked up in the last episode of season 2.

Served? I don't think so.

Walking dead is way below NZ's par.

Regards Alpha.

That may be your opinion on the matter Alpha, but I know plenty of people that enjoy the show. All I ask is for other people to give it a chance. If you're expecting a Nazi Zombie Romero type gorefest and MGs blaring, then yeah you'll probably be let down. But if you're looking for a well written, well-shot show with a superb cast of actors, and you love zombies, then you'll like the show IMO. It's not hard to see why it's recieved such high praise from cirtics and viewers alike. I can't speak highly enough of the show.

What's might seem like a slow story to some, others might see as deep character development. That's one of the best parts about this show. There's like 8 main characters in this show, not just Rick. You get to know each character very well. Unlike most zombie movies where the storylines are rarely focused on. And action has picked up before the finale. Can you honestly not tell me the scene where Rick quick drew and killed both those dudes in the bar without either one firing a shot wasn't badass.

Trust me people, you just gotta check it out for yourselves. You won't be dissappointed.

Alpha snake just got served

No one got served. That's not how this works. This is simply opinions being stated, nothing more. That kind of behavior is just childish.