Highly doubt BO2 is set in the future...

Now this is my opinion on the topic.

I think that the game will be following up where Black Ops left off. Despite the fact that this new Quadrotor (according to FPSRussia) won't available for another 10+yrs, I still think they might have had this technology in the Cold War era. There are many government projects that the public has not been informed of, why couldn't this one be another hidden project?

Remember how they [Treyarch] mentioned that the RC-XD was a highly experimental design for a final product? Well, maybe the Quadrotor will be in its 'Highly Experimental' stages for BO2. Plus, If it would want to continue the story of Alex Mason and his rag tag group of runaways, It wouldn't make much sense to stick them in the future when they would be in their late fourties. (Or however old they might be). Anyway, this is just my two cents.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic