Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blamco177

Which genre of music is your favorite?

It's about 1 am right now, and I've been listening to music all night.

I've gone through every genre I could think of, and it has come to my attention that I can't find a favorite.

So I wanted to ask you guys, what genre is your favorite? And why?

You missed Drum & Bass ;)

My fave genre of all time is 90s/early 00s hip-hop, but I'm currently mad on Liquid D&B, as reflected on my recent No Man's Land videos ;)

Awards

BTW, bands like "The Devil Wears Prada", "I Capture Castle" and the like, are NOT metal. ;)

It's......it's not.....music? :( (Talking about Korean Pop here..which you did imply Pop was not music.)

HAVE SOME IU. SHE CAN ACTUALLY SING. :twisted:

jeqdYqsrsA0

Awards

Now here is some bands that rock

Disturbed

Metallica (pre black album)

Heaven shall burn

System of a down

Motorhead

Slayer

Pantera

Blue Oyster Cult

Hail the villain

Lamb of God

The rolling stones

The offspring

ETC

Metal and rock will kill everything :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Amon Amarth

Overkill

Megadeth

Tenacious D

Dethklok

Asphyx

Cannibal Corpse

Death

Children of Bodom

Destroy Destroy Destroy

Legion of the Damned

Pantera (had to say it again)

Rage

Unleashed,

These are also good bands.

Yeah, we know.

Metalcore,

Deathcore,

Anything with "core" at the end,

Trivium,

Avenged Sevenfold,

These are not metal.

Among other things.

I have a confession. A couple of years ago I used to think a7x was metal. *shudder* And one, I even headbanged to nightmare. I...I...cry just thinking about it. *sniffle* But if course, that was before my trv metal redemption. Now get me a godd*mn Kleenex before I get my new slayer shirt all snotty

Awards

Yeah, we know.

Metalcore,

Deathcore,

Trivium,

Avenged Sevenfold,

These are not metal.

Among other things.

I have a confession. A couple of years ago I used to think a7x was metal. *shudder* And one, I even headbanged to nightmare. I...I...cry just thinking about it. *sniffle* But if course, that was before my trv metal redemption. Now get me a godd*mn Kleenex before I get my new slayer shirt all snotty

*throws eddie a black veil brides t shirt* That should work just as good, after you're done just burn it please.....please i bag you :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah, we know.

Metalcore,

Deathcore,

Trivium,

Avenged Sevenfold,

These are not metal.

Among other things.

*throws eddie a black veil brides t shirt* That should work just as good, after you're done just burn it please.....please i bag you :cry: :cry: :cry:

*Blows nose, throws bvb shirt on ground, kicks it and spits in it* F*CK YOU SIXX!

Awards

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .