Will Zombies be excluded from the teaser trailer?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Is there a reason they do that??

I just know 3arc and they won't slam zombies in front of us right at the beginning.

With Black Ops they revealed them with GKNOVA6 fairly late.

Will they be revealing it on there again?

I think they won't. They probably have something new in their sleeves.

Using gknova6 again would be too easy for them and us.

I'm fairly sure zombies won't be in it. Treyarch was pretty tight lipped about zombies for Black Ops, except for GKNOVA 6, but that didn't confirm zombies till much later on. Black Ops 2 may have been the worst kept secret on the internet, but I still haven't seen a single piece of concrete evidence pointing to zombies being in the game. Not to say that they aren't, they just won't say so until probably the summer again.

I'm fairly sure zombies won't be in it. Treyarch was pretty tight lipped about zombies for Black Ops, except for GKNOVA 6, but that didn't confirm zombies till much later on. Black Ops 2 may have been the worst kept secret on the internet, but I still haven't seen a single piece of concrete evidence pointing to zombies being in the game. Not to say that they aren't, they just won't say so until probably the summer again.

Did they announce zombies in June, July or August?

Did they announce zombies in June, July or August?

No idea.

My opinion though- is that it's really not likely that they would, unless they really want to surprise us!!!!

I'm sure as it gets closer they will have mini easter eggs in their trailer somewhere. Treyarch is chuck full of small surprises and EE's. Hell, they even did that one trailer where they had a "zombie" jump out for a half a second at the end. :)

I'm sure as it gets closer they will have mini easter eggs in their trailer somewhere. Treyarch is chuck full of small surprises and EE's. Hell, they even did that one trailer where they had a "zombie" jump out for a half a second at the end. :)

That is true and at above they announce it b4 the game comes out.

Zombies WILL be in the upcoming game, you can count on that.

I have the same feeling like most in this thread. I think it'll just be the campaign, maybe a little multiplayer. I would not be surprised though if they showed like a glimpse of something.

I'm assuming that since the first visible image looks like a potential killstreak, it will actually be mostly multiplayer. That's usually the main emphasis in all these CoD trailers.

I have the same feeling like most in this thread. I think it'll just be the campaign, maybe a little multiplayer. I would not be surprised though if they showed like a glimpse of something.

I'm assuming that since the first visible image looks like a potential killstreak, it will actually be mostly multiplayer. That's usually the main emphasis in all these CoD trailers.

But there have never been MP footage in the reveal/teaser trailers of CoD games.

I'm 99.999% sure it will be only very short glimpses of campaign, it can even be hidden in under heavy editing.

Like with MW2. But it has always been 100% campaign. Sorry to ruin peoples hopes :D

Remember back when black ops released Resurrection (I think it was that one) and at the end of the trailer they had about three seconds of this Zombie Creeper going crazy. I reckon something like this will happen, maybe having it hop between them (Zombies and Campaign) but mostly focusing on the Campaign. Little hints pointing at Zombies.

Remember back when black ops released Resurrection (I think it was that one) and at the end of the trailer they had about three seconds of this Zombie Creeper going crazy. I reckon something like this will happen, maybe having it hop between them (Zombies and Campaign) but mostly focusing on the Campaign. Little hints pointing at Zombies.

I'm certain there wont be zombies in the trailer. In Black Ops there was never trailer for zombie mode, except for the map packs.

MW2 teaser only campaign:

6t60l9cG7nc

Black Ops teaser only campaign:

l1pUiQxVjvU

One of MW3 teasers only campaign:

aGli0PStIio