Do you like the new logo?

Matuzz

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks metallic... almost futuristic...

FPS Russia did a video with the drone where he says "This won't be available for 10 year." It is believed that FPSRussia is working with Activision on this, and... I can't help but wonder if BO2 could see some action in the furutre...

Also, MVG teased "Big news" on May 1st, so I don't think we will get exactly what we expect...

looks metallic... almost futuristic...

FPS Russia did a video with the drone where he says "This won't be available for 10 year." It is believed that FPSRussia is working with Activision on this, and... I can't help but wonder if BO2 could see some action in the furutre...

Also, MVG teased "Big news" on May 1st, so I don't think we will get exactly what we expect...

I dunno how they will solve BO cliffhangers. If the next CoD is indeed sett in the near future. Reznov would be like 90-120 something.

Mason, Hudson, Weaver and Woods would be very aged also. :?

Sorry. But they have never used Bank Gothic Medium for the main "Call of Duty" text. They always use Impact. And they still used Impact for the majority of the letters. But of course, the "A" and "Y" are in a new font. It looks like XXII STREITKRAFT EINS to me.

I'm sure its Bank Gothic MD BT

i3aBA0s8__4

The font is also used a lot in Callofduty.com and can be found in the assets.

The main "CALL OF DUTY" title text is always Impact. The "BLACK OPS" text and various other words throughout every CoD game are in Bank Gothic MD BT.

Except for "World at War", which was Aharoni.

The main "CALL OF DUTY" title text is always Impact. The "BLACK OPS" text and various other words throughout every CoD game are in Bank Gothic MD BT.

Except for "World at War", which was Aharoni.

No no no... This is getting to be a little frustrating because I am a font nerd. I don't think I am making my point clear. People cannot argue with facts. And I am presenting facts. In every single Call of Duty game, the title "CALL OF DUTY" is written in Impact. The subtitle is written in various fonts. In CoD4, MW2 and Black Ops they used Bank Gothic MD BT. In World at War they used Aharoni Bold. In MW3 they used a modified version of Octin-Stencil Bold.