Shang, Round 100 Solo: Fast AK Strategy

Superhands

Hey guys, so here's a vid of some footage from my recent run to 100 on Shangri La that I finished last Tuesday, including a full playthrough of round 99 as well as a bit of easy early rounds strategy.

This AK strategy, which becomes effective at 40+, is basically a spin-off of the co-op AK strategy, to round 100 solo with 0 downs until suicide at 100. Myself, Choppernator and Tom have been discussing this strategy for the past week, and all of our ideas have been rolled into the strategy you're seeing here, credit to those guys for this as well as myself.

Only 3 Shrink Gun recycles throughout the whole game, Max Ammos were dropping quite regularly.

0:00 Early rounds strategy

2:42 High rounds strategy

4:23 Round 99 playthrough and 100 suicide

Bonus - 7:20 3ARC not letting me buy more Semtex grenades until I kill one more hoard (held button down, but no cigar).

By the way guys, please check the poll. Trying to decide on which map to go for 100 on next. I'll also be attempting FIVE and Nacht at some point, but gonna leave those until last.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: cheers Jay.

Goals to reach:

100 solo on Nacht

100 solo on Verruckt

100 solo on Shi No Numa, maybe WR if nobody has gone to 115 by the time I attempt it

100 solo on Der Riese

100 solo on FIVE

360 kills on No Man's Land

Record -3 mins 2p PaP on NML with Tom

7 goals, 7 months to do them all (until the next game comes out). Maybe could slow down, but I'd also like to leave plenty of time for that 100 on Nacht, that'll probably take a few attempts ;)

Shame 2 ignorant assholes have disliked the video already, this is the first of my videos to even recieve a dislike...

On the poll, I'm going for Der Riese dude. Watching you do 100 on that map would personally bore me, I don't dig the colors or enjoy the map.

You can be more artistic with Der Riese, I've seen your Verruckt circles but just having dogs on Der Riese will make it more fun I think :)

• 4 months later...