Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

The official viral site for the Next COD game has gone live. It features the "soldier" background, with different windows marked as "Classified", each with a date when they will unlock. There is a timer counting down, in seconds, to the march 1st reveal.

http://www.callofduty.com/

Diffrent classified panels, one opening each day!

ITS TIME, CODZ

So, my first reaction to this is that each day we will get another picture unlocked, and eventually we will have to assemble them. You can drag the windows around, so it's possible we'll have to assemble something.

Things of note:

- The background is the same soldier used in the gamestop promotions

- You can drag each classified window

- Each window has a date when it will unlock

- The timer counts down in Seconds

I'll keep this updated each stop of the way!

DAY 1:

The basis of this is that this image seems to confirm a drone, with a gun on the bottom, and a self destruct function. It is believed to be a killstreak.

SNPJMk2fgJU

Day 2:

Here is Day 2's image

Also, from @PrestigeIsKey

Also, FPS Russia confirms Tacitus IS NOT the site.

Day 3:

Here is a new image, a code. LETS GET TO WORK!

Numbers are

34.849C64,-271.272956371

34.84E56C,-C4E.271B662D1

34.34E76B,-AFC.2FD106541

34.D46660,-CBE.28C7C68D1

34.D4416E,-A98.287886AC1

Day 4:

Day 5:

Believed to be the Avenger drone

Also, a video wYQHpGcrZ5U

Day 6:

Day 7:

Lze89Faqc6A

Day 8:

ENHANCE!

Looks like a veteran to me, notice the old hands and medal display cases. Also, the triangle display case would have a folded American flag in it, either given as a gift or from the casket of another fallen soldier.

Day 9:

An old friend

_tNJ46OYPv8

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG IM SO EXCITED!!!!!! Its hilarious because I start gasping and just repeating "oh my god" over and over and over.... everybody in my house is giving me the "WTFBBQ" stares. I'm such a nerd but I can't help it.......it's so exciting. EVERY TIME.

Here's my next photoshop un-blur attempt:

NOTE: In my version the smaller one wasn't there. I added it for your convenience.

Also, check out the bottom-right corner of my (slightly) cleared up version. There's a weird symbol, but it might just be a product of the JPEG-ing in the original image.

Just woke up. 7 in the morning in the UK. Go on twitter on phone. See David vonderhaar write 'Callofduty.com return for debreifing'. Never got on my laptop this quick before :lol:

The picture looks like a clock to me :? with the yellow circle being the centre?

To me, this looks like a modern, or even futuristic drone, with propellers kind of like this:

It looks like its suspended by blades, that fly it like a helicopter. It looks like there are two of these blades on each side, and then there is a camera on the front of the device.

I believe this is a drone, two rotors, and it's a real-life image as you can see a woods - type background behind it.

This to me looks as Nick Bob described, but I think it can be used underwater as well.

This is the clearest image I can get at this time, seems to be an orange drone, with a green light attached to the front with blue propellers in a grassy area.

And here's the gif of the image

It looks like a camera mounted on the corner of a wall to me. Return to defribing? It could be in the defrib room.