Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this was Samantha wouldn't this be Richtofen and Richtofen being Samantha?

Anyway the trailer looks amazing!!!!!!! I love the thought of treyarch doing a game set in the near future (2025) and also going back to 80s with Mason. With the game set in 2025 it means that Treyarch have the scope to do something new, maybe with new weapons. Also with a "One size doesn't fit all" idea it should make for an amazing COD game. MW3 crushed my hopes for another good COD game, I though MW3 wasn't great, aslong as this plays good then I'll be one happy customer, probably going to get the expensive pre-order, this has pumped me up so much.

Just wondering on the reveal trailer at the beginning it says "THE VAULT" where would this be and does it mean anything?

The way woods was talking makes me believe that he is talking after the fact. When it sounds like "Then they realized..." So either it is during the "war" or it is after the war.

The game will be using full-body performance capture to place its actors in the game; the tech demo I saw demonstrated both male and female actors captured with the sort of clarity we've come to expect from games using full-performance capture. James Woods will reprise his role as Frank Woods, of course.

Frank Woods was voiced by James C. Burns, not James Woods.

I didn't write it. I just forwarded it.

Not my mistake.

He also calls the new bad guy by the wrong name twice, I corrected the first but missed the second.

(I will correct it all when I CBA)

Regards Alpha.

Registered just to post this.

Did anyone else see the pre-order bonus from Gamestop? You get a 2 sided poster. Big deal, I know. However, on the 2nd side set against an orangish background (similar to when you select Zombies mode in BO) is a female holding a severed zombie head. Pretty badass, if you ask me. Maybe a new playable character?

RAD! Thanks for sharing [brains]

I now know which side of the poster I'll be hanging up :twisted:

- Mix

Arl-f8PNwsg

I have no idea of this stuff could be considered leak is almost all about the trailer and they miss alot but they do say a thing or two that seems like they have more knowlage then just the trailer on of the things is the enemys name. if its considered leak just remove it and my bad but i think its fine.

I posted this up in the official trailer discussion thread but if the guy in the video is right it means woods would be played back in the cold war when we helped Afghanistan with the Russians.

Lamia used adjectives like "Robust" and "expansive" and zombies is really fun when you play with "a lot of people."

It may mean nothing but I don't know why you would describe 4 as a lot. And really robust and expansive because at the end of the day it is a wave survival game. It makes me wonder, just a bit, if they have changed the format or objectives or something.

Did anyone else see the pre-order bonus from Gamestop? You get a 2 sided poster. Big deal, I know. However, on the 2nd side set against an orangish background (similar to when you select Zombies mode in BO) is a female holding a severed zombie head. Pretty badass, if you ask me. Maybe a new playable character?

i believe you just found our first look at zombies :)

What if the female is future sam back in her own body somehow?

The game will be using full-body performance capture to place its actors in the game; the tech demo I saw demonstrated both male and female actors captured with the sort of clarity we've come to expect from games using full-performance capture. James Woods will reprise his role as Frank Woods, of course.

Frank Woods was voiced by James C. Burns, not James Woods.

I didn't write it. I just forwarded it.

Not my mistake.

He also calls the new bad guy by the wrong name twice, I corrected the first but missed the second.

(I will correct it all when I CBA)

Regards Alpha.

Sorry if I came off wrong, I wasn't saying it was your mistake. I just thought that since I noticed it was incorrect I should point it out, just trying to help.

i believe you just found our first look at zombies :)

Or possessing a different body?

Or possessing a different body?

Whose? And if Sams soul is in her body she must have aged quite a bit. I think it's more likely to be a different character (such as Five/COTD type thing).

Someone else mentioned her cap says 1221, which are mirrored numbers, parallel timeline? Random military group? Date the map which involves said woman is released as DLC?

Guess whos back:

Could Michael Rooker be returning to Zombies as well as the campaign?

Pretty much the only character from COTD that can expect a warm welcome back to zombies.

Regards Alpha.

David Mason's Sidekick Nelson is going to be played by Rooker.

http://kotaku.com/5906808/48-things-tha ... ack-ops-ii

I believe it's this guy based on appearance, could be wrong though:

That guy's name is Harper, not Nelson.