Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo......................

What happened?

Did they screw up the sync? I doubt the seperate timers mean anything. I don't think it was for the photo (of Woods/?/) to clear up, because it said it was for the worldwide premiere.

Anybody know what's going on?

Yesterdays image has now been cleared and it is in fact, WOODS! (Look at the tattoos)

Slightly out ninja'd you... But my sword was plastic and yours came down with photo strength....

Hey, I said it was woods yesterday, I out ninja'd your ninja! :lol::P

Haha so did I.... But I only said it to myself.... Sometimes my thoughts are just too awesome...

But thanks for the photo good sir.

Yeah, Woods indeed escaped from the Hanoi Hotel.

Now we need to find out what role he has when he is so old already in the game.

Could fit nicely with the whole flash back idea...

First mission escape the Hilton anyone? :)

Maybe, but I don't think the game would have more than maybe two flash back missions as its promoted as taking place in near future so that is where most of the missions are taking place.

But we'll see how sleeper agents and JFK's death connects to this alter future Cold War theme.

uxB10NqJyRE watch this it shows that woods is alive

Yeah that is pretty common knowledge just like Reznov being alive.

sorry i havent really been on codz and awhile so theirs prob alot i dont know :lol: could you be kind enough to explain to me how reznov is alive or link me to a thread on it?

This is a longshot but what if the story is the agent sent after Woods, Mason, and Hudson, telling about the mission. The agents name was shown as John woth no last name but in the french version his last name was shown as Price so if it is John Price he would be set in near future time cuz of the Modern Warfare series.

interesting but im not sure i mean price not specifcly this one but price is old ive seen him in most iw cod games made he's a British captain during ww2 and on top of that the face looked alot alike so im not sure if thats something treyarch would use or not. thats something i bet we dont know until release.

uxB10NqJyRE watch this it shows that woods is alive

Yeah that is pretty common knowledge just like Reznov being alive.

sorry i havent really been on codz and awhile so theirs prob alot i dont know :lol: could you be kind enough to explain to me how reznov is alive or link me to a thread on it?

In this thread I have explained it:

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=20104

I'm now starting to update the thread.

All ye of little faith who said as it was futuristic they wouldn't keep characters :D

For woods and the others to be alive it would be averagely set in a max zone of up to the early 2000s, no later.

At first I agreed with you, I wanted to see charbodys lead by by Price and Weaver's sister in Johannesburg, but then I remembered that there is no set date yet. It will most likely still happen when they're young enough to fight still, or at least act as Reznov figures.

I like the alternate reality they've made :D But if they have cut out all the hinted stuff: Victor surviving, Charbodys, Price as a young SAS officer.. I WILL BE PISSED :D

New image is out:

HELLO MASON!

Repost and its Woods not Mason.

it looks like woods for sure only thing i find odd is the higher up tattoo under the sleeve doesnt look like its going to be the usmc tattoo he has but there isnt enough of it for me to tell