Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me the timer on callofduty.com indicates less than an hour... is that correct or glitched because of timezone timer?

Probably glitched. For me it indicates 1 more hour (GMT +1).

good cause when MY (eest +2) timer ends i'll be away :P when real ends i'll be back :)

Stop arguing. The official site is up, if they didn't want it up they would have removed it by now. Stay on topic

DO NOT post images unless they are from the site. WAIT FOR THE TRAILER. You have been warned.

Post all discussion about the trailer / site (LEAK FREE) in the thread below

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=21357

The page is live but still blocking your ip obviously they dont want u to go to the site now.Forum there is not working,like anything else just first page is there.Why is the page not betwen others COD Titles in left top corner?If admin let it so i cant do anything for me is still leak.Even before in game pictures of quadrodrone was leak.Not going to fight with you or anything just saying you suppose to wait.Trought the page u can clearly see the loading picture of the trailerand so on...

if it is realy going to be modern and the guns going to be made up just not real replicas of actual guns than good buy.I was expecting to be it more cold war era up to year 1989.Again whole cities in smokes and flames another modern warfare game?Not happy about it,but still just wait for trailer to see.

This is starting to look more and more like GAYLO! I hope im wrong!!!!

Well wait, I for one in the UK am laughing at the "wait for May 1" title :D

Untill then hold your piece.

jackjia has it said its 2030 yet? Just be patient.

i just like woods soo much... and the game certainly looks like ateast 2020-2030

MY timer is up but still no sign of cod black ops 2 trailer :(

i read something saying the game is at five eastern im central time in the u.s. and it seemed like it would be six hear that means about five more hours and the timer for me says thats accurate.