Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

Edit your quotes guys..... Clean spoiler free fun for all!

Back on topic.... The suspense is driving us all crazy.

When you guys go on the news section of the new BO2 website do you get up blocked.... Or is it my Damn mobile.....

Even going to the language section gets your IP blocked =P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit your quotes guys..... Clean spoiler free fun for all!

Back on topic.... The suspense is driving us all crazy.

When you guys go on the news section of the new BO2 website do you get up blocked.... Or is it my Damn mobile.....

Even going to the language section gets your IP blocked =P

Ah ok, I guess that's because the pages are live but hidden from view.

Did a clear photo of the hand ever go up on the teaser webpage before it was changed?

stop telling what is going to be in next COD!!!This are also leaks no alowed here.Reported.

How are they leaks? The website is live...

came to site trying to help. guy flips out. im outta here. [brains]

It doesnt matter if they are Main word is OFICIAl release,since than post what ever u want it is leak it was not oficialy onouncet not even the name!!!For me is it leak!

Hey, while you are right that people should not be posting leaks, you also need to stop double/triple posting, and just calm down.

It doesnt matter if they are Main word is OFICIAl release,since than post what ever u want it is leak it was not oficialy onouncet not even the name!!!For me is it leak!

Hey, while you are right that people should not be posting leaks, you also need to stop double/triple posting, and just calm down.

[LINK REMOVED] - Waffles

its official now. :lol:

if it is realy going to be modern and the guns going to be made up just not real replicas of actual guns than good buy.I was expecting to be it more cold war era up to year 1989.Again whole cities in smokes and flames another modern warfare game?Not happy about it,but still just wait for trailer to see.

We already know that the "strange barrel" image is a UGV (as we called a few days ago), and its name will be "Claw". I don't want to post the leaked image, but it's on the internet.

Edited: There you go. The image :roll:

Hi Dual! I don´t know what image are you talking about. Is that?

(Hola Dual! ¿De qué foto hablas? Te refieres a esta? Por cierto, soy Pride, no sé si me recuerdas de fotos y teorías de ShangriLa xD)

We already know that the "strange barrel" image is a UGV (as we called a few days ago), and its name will be "Claw". I don't want to post the leaked image, but it's on the internet.

(Hola Dual! ¿De qué foto hablas? Te refieres a esta? Por cierto, soy Pride, no sé si me recuerdas de fotos y teorías de ShangriLa xD)

Yes, I refered to that image, but you posted the leaked one xD

"[ REDACTED - Waffles ;) ]"

"[ REDACTED - Waffles ;) ]"

Yes, I refered to that image, but you posted the leaked one xD

LOL it´s true! Hahahaha

PS: Speaking English is fun xD