Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some people (Australia I believe) the timer has ran out but nothing happened. So my best guess is that a trailer will be uploaded/made public about half an hour before the TV reveal in the United States.

Timezones doing there job I guess :lol:. My timer (EST) has still got about forty three thousand seconds left hahaha.

For some people (Australia I believe) the timer has ran out but nothing happened. So my best guess is that a trailer will be uploaded/made public about half an hour before the TV reveal in the United States.

Ah so the timer depends on your timezone? Rookie mistake by Activision :o .

Forget my time posted then, I based mine on Central European Standard Time (GMT +1).

Forget my time posted then, I based mine on Central European Standard Time (GMT +1).

Wow Peter! I'm from GMT +1 too! xD

You are on 21.000 seconds, right?

Wow Peter! I'm from GMT +1 too! xD

You are on 21.000 seconds, right?

Yup

Also, here's the description for the trailer:

REDACTED - Waffles ;)

REDACTED - Waffles ;)

Also.. I clicked the thumbnail, it sent me to the MW3 trailer ;( I got tricked!

Guys i think this is going to far with the leaks i will tell u one thing i know how was Carbon strickly against any leaks and this post just past the border Leak Free so remove it,I think the admins let go too far this thread.Dont get me wrong i am waiting for the images and videos like u but we are here respected forum and it should stay the way and pictures and videos should be alowed here after treyarch oficial trailer release!