Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kennedy's medals?

From the mission 'Revelations' where Mason is remembering Kennedy in his flashbacks after leaving the 'Reznov room', just before entering the 'Rocket Hallway'

Hmmm... It's close, very close... Great spot dude! I think you could be onto something here!

-Jolteon

Hmmm... So we have Woods and possibly Kennedy's medals... Perhaps this is in the White House? Maybe the location is actually in the Whit House itself, and Woods is being questioned on the assasination of Kennedy? Just a quick idea, no real meat behind it :lol:

-Jolteon

It's coming...

Source: http://twitpic.com/9frj87

Interesting wrist bracer/armor?

Can anybody make anything out of the patch on his arm?

I see a US flag patch and that's it.

It's a much clearer image now, does anyone recognize the gun he is holding?

Looks like a Colt but I'm probably wrong.

It's an HK45. The HK45 started development in 2001, which gives us a more accurate date.

There you go... its solved its Mason. [brains] [brains]

Definately not solved. There is much, much more to this image. Besides, we think it's Woods, not Mason :lol:

Until there is confirmation, then this image is not 'solved'. Keep plugging away, there is still a long way to go ;)

-Jolteon

Interesting wrist bracer/armor?

Can anybody make anything out of the patch on his arm?

I see a US flag patch and that's it.

It's a much clearer image now, does anyone recognize the gun he is holding?

Looks like a Colt but I'm probably wrong.

It's an HK45. The HK45 started development in 2001, which gives us a more accurate date.

Not an HK. rails on the bottom are too small compared to the picture.

Definately not solved. There is much, much more to this image. Besides, we think it's Woods, not Mason :lol:

Until there is confirmation, then this image is not 'solved'. Keep plugging away, there is still a long way to go ;)

-Jolteon

What makes you think that? (that there is much, much more)

I think if it is Woods then that's it, they just wanted to show us Woods makes an appearance in the game.

Also, there seems to be white chalk or writing to the right of the thumb?

There seems to be some type of number or letter pattern in white spot. I'll try enhancing, and different variations of photo filtering to see if anything comes up.

Hmmm... So we have Woods and possibly Kennedy's medals... Perhaps this is in the White House? Maybe the location is actually in the Whit House itself, and Woods is being questioned on the assasination of Kennedy? Just a quick idea, no real meat behind it :lol:

-Jolteon

I was thinking the White house right away too. These's a book on the desk below the medals with a old looking greenish book and a feather with ink. Old stuff that you see a lot in the white house. (My dad works in the white house, that president guy 8-) )

-Jolteon

What makes you think that? (that there is much, much more)

I think if it is Woods then that's it, they just wanted to show us Woods makes an appearance in the game.

Remembering back to GKNova6 back before Black Ops was confirmed, then there is ALWAYS more to an image than originally thought. Treyarch just love throwing curveballs wherever and whenever possible. Just coming from experience and knowledge of Treyarch, there is always more.

-Jolteon