Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday better come quick.

I'm going to watch the reveal trailer SOOOO MUCHH!!! my eyes are going to burn!!!!

I know, right? When the reveal comes out I am going to study that harder than any of my CSS or Graphics classes that I should be studying for. I got to thinking as well, what if these are just quotes from people in the game? And they have no value? If so, Treyarch will go down as the world's greatest trolls.

Here's the new image turn 90 degrees, like some people were saying

Compared to a Nuclear facility, Chernobyl

[/quote

Regarding the 90 Degree photo, the black cylinder that was originally presumed a 'scope' looks very similar to some kind of metal furnace. Possible relating to weapons production and tacticus.

okay i'm trying so hard to think of what that could be with out going so far outside the box i forget where it is but what if we flip it the other way satellite pieces in keeping with the your being watched them? i mean it could of been the black dot in the other image in the sky? probably not but hey who knows.