Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is almost no chance of it being a form of piping or anything large mainly because of one thing that stands out to me, the screw. Screws are only used for smaller object, I don't believe anyone here myself included) has ever seen a sewer or tubing use a screw that holds them together. So what is seems to be is a smaller object, maybe the SMG on the quadrotor, who knows.

There is almost no chance of it being a form of piping or anything large mainly because of one thing that stands out to me, the screw. Screws are only used for smaller object, I don't believe anyone here myself included) has ever seen a sewer or tubing use a screw that holds them together. So what is seems to be is a smaller object, maybe the SMG on the quadrotor, who knows.

Its was an example it looks like a construction map or piece of an unfinished rocket or crane or something. Just not a gun, I have never seen a gun with a gate type looking piece connecting it.

Its was an example it looks like a construction map or piece of an unfinished rocket or crane or something. Just not a gun, I have never seen a gun with a gate type looking piece connecting it.

Neither have I, all I am saying that it is most likely a smaller piece of equipment due to the small materials being used.

I'm not sure what it is, but here is a side by side comparison of a typical grenade launcher attachment and the enhanced photo somebody posted. i don't really have an opinion yet but when I get some extra time later I'll look through some weapons and aircraft or vehicles maybe even buildings that might look like this.

And who knows it could be a puzzle to put together.

It looks like an artillery piece.

This makes the most sense. It defintely looks like a weapon of sorts.

Yup, I believe its close up of the barrel of artillery/field gun. Because they are usually consisted by the main gun and then that "tube(s)" under it.

I'm not sure what it is, but here is a side by side comparison of a typical grenade launcher attachment and the enhanced photo somebody posted. i don't really have an opinion yet but when I get some extra time later I'll look through some weapons and aircraft or vehicles maybe even buildings that might look like this.

Where is the iron gate thing pulling it together.

I kind of agree with this. It looks like a gun with an underslung Grenade Launcher, possibly hung up on some sort of stand.

It's also possible that it is some sort of Artillery, I'm not quite sure at this point.

I don't think it is a hand-held gun. It must be pretty heavy to need a whole rail to support the two barrels. So it could be artillery or a future concept prototype that Treyarch made themselves or they found on some weapon manufacturer's desk :lol:

---

I'll start looking at future artillery type weapons.

To end this "gun" theory. Dispite people saying its not a gun believe me, I still thought well, we don't know the whole storyline or setting so it could be. NO When in the Call of Duty series has someone held a gun left handed? And I hardly think they are going to do it now or that thye have reversed the picture. Its not a gun.