Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to note on the newest quote is that what is shown is not the entire thing.

"The future is not as far off as most people think" 19:09-19:19

"-We're not ready for it." -20:03

So there is just a brief amount of text missing from today's quote.

I would like to note on the newest quote is that what is shown is not the entire thing.

Nice catch. Trying to think of what could be missing from it... "others say" maybe?

Did anyone else notice that if you take both sets of letters, and remove the letters they don't have in common, you get Z O . Just a thought.

Hmmm. I could see that spelling out Zombies if there are enough codes, but I don't think there are enough days. Nice job thinking outside the box though man :P

You can clearly see the .gif go from 19:23 to 20:00 and not skip any frame. All other .gifs also had a 0 to 23 timer like this one.

Did anyone else notice that if you take both sets of letters, and remove the letters they don't have in common, you get Z O . Just a thought.

Hmmm. I could see that spelling out Zombies if there are enough codes, but I don't think there are enough days. Nice job thinking outside the box though man :P

No duh, he's saying that they made it so that some of the quote was missing. They didn't take out some of the frames of the image.

I bet at the end of all these quotes is going to be a sort of important quote from a main character!

Kind of like the quote below from Alex Mason

"A lie is a lie. Just because they write it down and call it history doesn't make it the truth. We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened. We live in a world where everything you know is wrong."

I think I posted this earlier;

This is what I believe is the small diamond shape in the drones image.

They have small, medium & large drones in at picture.

They are hinting at a drone army potential under what is known as a technocracy. (By the way the US government has order 40,000 predator & reaper class drones this year I believe):

Obama will ask Congress for an extra $33 billion in addition to a record breaking $708 billion to swell the Defense Department’s coffers next year.

Defense spending will top $700 billion for the first time military sources revealed to the AP, after commanders were briefed on the figures, in addition to projected budgets through 2015, earlier this week at the Pentagon.

The bulk of the war chest will be used to acquire more Predator and Reaper pilotless drones, which have been used in missile attacks in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

How many reapers does that buy then?

This is a Illuminati goal. They use us to fund the millitary industrial complex, now they have the technology they desired, they can wipe us out & replace us with worker robots.

Google Transhumanism for more on this.

I'll be looking at those latest numbers. Post back soon.

Oh, why not try using the active post button you lot may find some interesting theories have been posted.

Regards Alpha.

They are hinting at a drone army potential under what is known as a technocracy. (By the way the US government has order 40,000 predator & reaper class drones this year I believe):

Obama will ask Congress for an extra $33 billion in addition to a record breaking $708 billion to swell the Defense Department’s coffers next year.

Defense spending will top $700 billion for the first time military sources revealed to the AP, after commanders were briefed on the figures, in addition to projected budgets through 2015, earlier this week at the Pentagon.

The bulk of the war chest will be used to acquire more Predator and Reaper pilotless drones, which have been used in missile attacks in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

This is a Illuminati goal. They use us to fund the millitary industrial complex, now they have the technology they desired, they can wipe us out & replace us with worker robots.

Oh, why not try using the active post button you lot may find some interesting theories have been posted.

Regards Alpha.

Shit bro, Illuminati talk scares me half to death, nice job on the info though

Regards Alpha.

Yea-no. Illuminati may be involved in the story, but they're not going to be trying to replace humans with drones...

Regards Alpha.

Yea-no. Illuminati may be involved in the story, but they're not going to be trying to replace humans with drones...

pretty sure he's talking about in real life...

Not robots, ZOMBIES! That was the master plan that we were told at Der Riese. Richtofen is part of the Illuminati, and he was part of the plan to replace soldiers with the zombies. You also have to look back to the loading screen pic with all of the mind controlled people (BBD has a great thread on it), it is their attempt to find a way to control the zombies. This whole backstory is for the Illuminati to control the world.

Here is BBD's thread on the mind control and human genomes, which is another alternate to the zombies theory

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=21185

Not robots, ZOMBIES! That was the master plan that we were told at Der Riese. Richtofen is part of the Illuminati, and he was part of the plan to replace soldiers with the zombies. You also have to look back to the loading screen pic with all of the mind controlled people (BBD has a great thread on it), it is their attempt to find a way to control the zombies. This whole backstory is for the Illuminati to control the world.

That fits well with my comment about them wanting to improve humans.