Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have more text, with most likely more hidden letters. I think we all know where this is going. All the hidden letters from 2 days ago, today, and possibly another day will be an anagram of something important...

I would also expect another update on it tomorrow. Someone will of course be reading it out, and we will try and work out who it is. Whether it will be the same man or not I do not know, however I would expect the same person to read it out so they don't give too much away.

-Jolteon

The timer starts at 00:00:19:01 and continues by 1 digit per frame, for 23 frames (ending at 00:00:19:23). It then jumps to 00:00:20:00 and ends at 00:00:20:03.

The text is '"THE FUTBURE IS NOT OAS FAR OFIF AS MOST PEZOPLE YTHINK -WE'RE NOT READY FOR IT"

BOIZY

EDIT: I have been ninja'd- 3 times! :shock:

I'm pretty sure that black dot, is what the picture that was posted the other day is, an older advanced UAV type thing.

Another theory, When you search that quote a website comes up saying, aliens, are we ready for them? So maybe that thing is a UFO or something, also the enemy could be ANYONE, they joked about zombification in space, AND Maybe they are saying the future is not as far off, is saying that even though we can almost be assured that there is life somewhere else, maybe it's implying we make contact with them. Whether or not it's like a crazy future, alien, shoot em up game, maybe somehow we come in contact with some weapon, or one of them, that either we're not prepared to control or destroy. Eh idk haha.

I'm pretty sure that black dot, is what the picture that was posted the other day is, an older advanced UAV type thing.

Another theory, When you search that quote a website comes up saying, aliens, are we ready for them? So maybe that thing is a UFO or something, also the enemy could be ANYONE, they joked about zombification in space, AND Maybe they are saying the future is not as far off, is saying that even though we can almost be assured that there is life somewhere else, maybe it's implying we make contact with them. Whether or not it's like a crazy future, alien, shoot em up game, maybe somehow we come in contact with some weapon, or one of them, that either we're not prepared to control or destroy. Eh idk haha.

I was the one who actually mentioned that it might be a UFO I made the pic cleaner here

I was the one who actually mentioned that it might be a UFO I made the pic cleaner here

Yeah I think I read that a couple days ago or something, credit for that to you! I know it seems dumb what I said but hey, who knows?

Yeah I think I read that a couple days ago or something, credit for that to you! I know it seems dumb what I said but hey, who knows?

or it could be a missile coming down from the uav like the predator missile from modern warfare
It's looking more and more likely that the number 23 has some sort of significance. It seems to be popping up a lot more often now in several of the images. Any speculation as to what it could be referring to?
maybe it could be hinting to the date of the game 2023?

HEY just put in tacitusproject.com in taskbar again and just got linked to this YT channel http://www.youtube.com/myoelectric

I'm going to be honest and say I've never heard of this guy but he is VERY popular. I REALLY what to know what's going on with all this linking, to this site and other sites.

That website has nothing to do with TA, it is owned by someone outside of the company/ATVI and is just being redirected to random place.