Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it? It's an Avenger UAV

http://aerowiki.blogspot.com/2010/03/avenger-uav.html

All its missing are the "spikes" in rear and nose. And Avenger UAV is from 2009, how they will stretch BO story there :?

Not sure, but a Quadrotor doesnt fit in the timeframe BO1 is in for sure. Both the Quadrotor and the Avenger UAV still fit in the timeframe of ~2025 as hinted by FPSRussia in the viral video.

BOII could be happening over a few different eras just like BO did...

I would guess that the story will be told from the future era with flashbacks to the 70-90s.

Regards Alpha.

Hmm it would be cool if Mason was 80 and talks about the past BUT to have modern equipment, game's mission(s) have to be set in modern era :(

There is just something fishy about the boxes that move when hes talking. It could just be nothing but I just think its weird to add that if it doesn't mean anything.

It's just an audio wave, you see it along with sound files all the time. I think this is a sound clip from the game, and probably the voice of a significant character.

There is just something fishy about the boxes that move when hes talking. It could just be nothing but I just think its weird to add that if it doesn't mean anything.

It's just an audio wave, you see it along with sound files all the time. I think this is a sound clip from the game, and probably the voice of a significant character.

Yeah we might be over thinking it, it is possible it's just an audio file but its treyarch ITS TOO EASY. I don't understand why they would release something so simple that's why it doesn't make sense.

By the way, did anyone see that http://www.tacitusproject.com no directs to the NextGenTactics Youtube account?

Thought that was strange.

Yes I saw this.

They are directing the masses to us the players in the easter egg game...

CoDz vs NGT the egg hunters.

This is why I love Treyarch they are engaging us the community.

Regards Alpha.

Just pointing this out we still dont know treyarch owns the website.

By the way, did anyone see that http://www.tacitusproject.com no directs to the NextGenTactics Youtube account?

Thought that was strange.

Haha, yes, I saw that..

Ahahahaha...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA....

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!

shiftyeyes.

Oh lord, I just watched YOUR most recent video and I LOVED it!

I laughed at that one guy in the comments that was like "wadda nolife who cares blah blah battelfiled 4 ftw"

Well, maybe he didn't say that last part.

I hope that this website is the new GkNOVA6.

Love,

Shapeshifter