Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

I'm determined to find something actually relevant because so far, I've been wrong on everything ,Tacitus, Numbers etc so hopefully this is my chance at redemption. Probably not but here it is 118 remains constant, could it be referencing the element Ununoctium, which seems to have a few scandals behind it... as for 110-118 (we know 115 is in the middle of that) so nothing new there. And nothing relating to this and 110.

I'll see if I can find anything else. but it probably come up nought.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about "The enemy could be anyone and anywhere" hidden letters. I believe it was Alpha who noticed that the letters, when compared to their respective numbers in the alphabet, are the exact same numbers that are said on Verruckt in the power room. We're only missing one number from it.

From AlphaSnake:

On the Terminal WZQOH is N...

23, 26, 17, 15, 8 are the numbers for WZQOH.

The Numbers - Lostpedia - The Lost Encyclopedia

lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Numbers

The numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 frequently recurred in Lost. ... They had to be clicked 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 times, respectively, to get a clue. One of Rachel ...

This is one of the top results when searching for 23, 26, 17, 15, 8

One number from a perfect match. Coincidence?

This takes us back to Verruckt.

Regards Alpha.

I'm talking about "The enemy could be anyone and anywhere" hidden letters. I believe it was Alpha who noticed that the letters, when compared to their respective numbers in the alphabet, are the exact same numbers that are said on Verruckt in the power room. We're only missing one number from it.

From AlphaSnake:

On the Terminal WZQOH is N...

23, 26, 17, 15, 8 are the numbers for WZQOH.

The Numbers - Lostpedia - The Lost Encyclopedia

lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Numbers

The numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 frequently recurred in Lost. ... They had to be clicked 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 times, respectively, to get a clue. One of Rachel ...

This is one of the top results when searching for 23, 26, 17, 15, 8

One number from a perfect match. Coincidence?

This takes us back to Verruckt.

Regards Alpha.

Ok, but isn't what I pointed out at least worth acknowledging? :|

CoD 4 was set around 2012

MW2 was set around 2016

MW3 was set around 2016

and Treyarch cant make a game that is in the same time frame of the MW Series so it has to be the far future or around the Cold War period

Actually, CoD 4 was set in 2011.

Plus, the Xbox magazine is one of the most unreliable sources of information.

Our best bets are FPSRussia, callofduty.com, or the First Wave thing. (http://www.gamestop.com/mrkt/landing/firstwave/)

Just saying,

Shapeshifter

Alpha, is on to something with Verrucky. The asylum, where a squad was sent in, completely anihilated and only one survived (Dempsey) there's been those messages on the terminal about that, notes from someone named John or something, you know more than I do, I'm pulling from memory. Could the asylum mean that this Tacitus weapons company/manufacturer of the future went back there. I mean its a technological goldmine like Der Riese. And they would be so much stuff related to 935. I also have a suspicion the Nazi ties to all this aren't completely gone, since 935 wasn't the only operation group. There was loads. Even GK remnants would pop up. You never know.

Liam's post is not a leak. A leak is constituted by gameplay material that has been unrighteously leaked from insider sources specifically about the game. If the developers did not want us to see something, they would not have released it. Obviously, Activision allowed for the creation and distribution of these cards, so they would have expected them to end up on the internet at some time.

Liam's post is not a leak. A leak is constituted by gameplay material that has been unrighteously leaked from insider sources specifically about the game. If the developers did not want us to see something, they would not have released it. Obviously, Activision allowed for the creation and distribution of these cards, so they would have expected them to end up on the internet at some time.

ok... :oops: sorry Liam.

Come on Treyarch, it is 22:32 here... I've been waiting all day.

Regards Alpha.

It came at midnight last time... Only an hour to go though! So annoying that us Brits have to stay up late to see it... Then I stay up even longer posting here :lol:

-Jolteon

FIRST POST!!! Anyways... back on topic.

1. "The enemy could be anywhere and be anyone." Terrorists guys, that's what terrorists are all about. My guess is that the game will be based in Desert Storm, and everything else around that time. Not only does that fit with the timeline where Black Ops ended, but...

2. I took the coordinates from the COD site and formatted it based on how coordinate are actually written, leaving off any extra. The location was Iran, which fits with the whole terrorist theory.

I have the numbers that were left off of the three sets of coordinates if anyone wants to figure something out with them:

Bumping.

possibly zombies gameplay instead???

Definitely not. Zombies came last with BO i expect them (if they return) to come last again. Dont expect any zombie news till August-September at least.

they did that later because they thought that zombies wont be a big thing but it turned out to be boobalicious!!!!!!(stealing syndicate's word FTW) troolololol