Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V-22 Osprey.

The V-22 originated from the United States Department of Defense Joint-service Vertical take-off/landing Experimental (JVX) aircraft program started in 1981. The team of Bell Helicopter and Boeing Helicopters was awarded a development contract in 1983 for the tiltrotor aircraft. The Bell Boeing team jointly produce the aircraft.[4] The V-22 first flew in 1989, and began flight testing and design alterations; the complexity and difficulties of being the first tiltrotor intended for military service in the world led to many years of development.

Regards Alpha.

That is an image of black ops 2 from the people who made the prop, the link was posted by Schrödinger in the last page (please give him brains from me because I can't as I am on the new layout.)

Don't ignore links and info posted in this thread, it could lead to some unexpected goodies.

PLEASE NOTE: The images displayed do re-use models from Modern Warfare 3 because it is a very, very early build.

Yes. I remember seeing one for the 25th. As far as i'm aware, there is one every day up to 1st of May

EDIT: Although it, along with the 27th, seem to have gone now...

There are 5 days left in April, however there are more than 5 boxes left...there are 12. :shock:

More than one a day maybe? Maybe as key elements are discovered and published more boxes will unlock.

V-22 Osprey.

The V-22 originated from the United States Department of Defense Joint-service Vertical take-off/landing Experimental (JVX) aircraft program started in 1981. The team of Bell Helicopter and Boeing Helicopters was awarded a development contract in 1983 for the tiltrotor aircraft. The Bell Boeing team jointly produce the aircraft.[4] The V-22 first flew in 1989, and began flight testing and design alterations; the complexity and difficulties of being the first tiltrotor intended for military service in the world led to many years of development.

Regards Alpha.

The chopper seems to be Pavelow produced in 1967-1970

Honestly, I'm not to sure what all the hype is over this new killstreak potential Treyarch is showing with the Quad-copter. Sure, it looks fun. But it's basically a recon drone with a mounted machine gun... Unless is basically going to be Blops 2 version of the RC-XD, which could potentially be offered with the Blops 2 prestige edition.

Something I should probably point out is that this early on in multiplayer development, they're going to be pulling in textures and models and sounds and such like from all over the shop. Whether it be previous Treyarch games or IW games. Although the leaked pictures of the Quad-Rotor are really cool, don't expect to get that when you play the game in November. The change between now and then is going to be phenomenal.

Something I should probably point out is that this early on in multiplayer development, they're going to be pulling in textures and models and sounds and such like from all over the shop. Whether it be previous Treyarch games or IW games. Although the leaked pictures of the Quad-Rotor are really cool, don't expect to get that when you play the game in November. The change between now and then is going to be phenomenal.

Yeah early leaked MW3 screens used Black Ops weapon models.

Look at the bottom of the screen.

Black Ops 2 is mentioned.

IDK if its already been posted.

Posted already I'm afraid, but good job on keeping your eyes peeled :)

Okay, so the Offsprey was in the image. Perhaps we now have an 80s timeframe, or perhaps they're reusing MW3 things. Anyone know if this is the same model used in MW3? If not we may have a timeframe for BOps2!

Offtopic: With all the sudden hype, and all the information needing to be processed, is there any chance of opening an external chat site so we can all discuss together? I know there are plenty of places to do it, and we could put a link to it in the announcements section so people could see it. Let me know what you think :)

-Jolteon

-Jolteon

Okay, so the Offsprey was in the image. Perhaps we now have an 80s timeframe, or perhaps they're reusing MW3 things. Anyone know if this is the same model used in MW3? If not we may have a timeframe for BOps2!

Offtopic: With all the sudden hype, and all the information needing to be processed, is there any chance of opening an external chat site so we can all discuss together? I know there are plenty of places to do it, and we could put a link to it in the announcements section so people could see it. Let me know what you think :)

-Jolteon

-Jolteon

Could get a few people on skype or something, or vent...they both have voice and text.

Although, that would only be like 4-5 people right?

-Jolteon

-Jolteon

Could get a few people on skype or something, or vent...they both have voice and text.

My Skype's in my signature... so... yeah... Add Me at your leisure! Just make sure I know who you are!

-Jolteon

-Jolteon

I was thinking something more like a 'public' chatroom, where anyone can join or leave anytime without needing other users information to talk to them. I think it will be more convenient than Skype, although it can of course be used if people so wish.

-Jolteon