Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

Wow, so many posts in so little time, I'm falling WAY behind :?

Okay, so Tacitus is a weapons manufacturer. We've worked out that part of the puzzle. So I guess we need to wait for the next part before we can find anything conclusive? Anyone know when it will be unlocked? Personally, I think we are yet to get any conclusive clues towards Black Ops Two, and I don't really know where to go from here :? If possible could I get one of you lovely people to PM me or make a thread summarising what we know so far? I REALLY want to get involved but it's so hard catching up because you're all so quick :lol: Many thanks in advance, and no worries if nobody can, I understand it is a lot of hassle.

-Jolteon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, so many posts in so little time, I'm falling WAY behind :?

Okay, so Tacitus is a weapons manufacturer. We've worked out that part of the puzzle. So I guess we need to wait for the next part before we can find anything conclusive? Anyone know when it will be unlocked? Personally, I think we are yet to get any conclusive clues towards Black Ops Two, and I don't really know where to go from here :? If possible could I get one of you lovely people to PM me or make a thread summarising what we know so far? I REALLY want to get involved but it's so hard catching up because you're all so quick :lol: Many thanks in advance, and no worries if nobody can, I understand it is a lot of hassle.

-Jolteon

One bit of conclusive BO2 evidence... Telixion noticed the loading wheel has Morse code on it. It translates to BO2. But yeah, I feel we've gone as far as we can with the info we've been given. We just have to wait for the next reveal, which if yesterday was anything to go by, will be around 10 or 11 pm gmt.

One bit of conclusive BO2 evidence... Telixion noticed the loading wheel has Morse code on it. It translates to BO2. But yeah, I feel we've gone as far as we can with the info we've been given. We just have to wait for the next reveal, which if yesterday was anything to go by, will be around 10 or 11 pm gmt.

Is there even a reveal for today, the 25th?

Is there even a reveal for today, the 25th?

Yes. I remember seeing one for the 25th. As far as i'm aware, there is one every day up to 1st of May

EDIT: Although it, along with the 27th, seem to have gone now...

• Moderators

Yes. I remember seeing one for the 25th. As far as i'm aware, there is one every day up to 1st of May

EDIT: Although it, along with the 27th, seem to have gone now...

There are 5 days left in April, however there are more than 5 boxes left...there are 12. :shock:

Probably for trailers/videos/screenshots which wil be released during the time after the first trailer. :D

I don't think we have everything we need to move on yet b/c if that was the case. The TACITUS In the April 24th box wouldn't still have static & would be clear, maybe even give us a video or link to something else like they did with the FPSRussia video when we got Quadrotor.

Also, I believe the Static & how the Static fluctuates has importance.

I don't think we have everything we need to move on yet b/c if that was the case. The TACITUS In the April 24th box wouldn't still have static & would be clear, maybe even give us a video or link to something else like they did with the FPSRussia video when we got Quadrotor.

This will probably update when the site updates with the next image. FPSRussia confirmed we had figured it out, tacitus.com confirmed it, I don't believe there is any more to find. As for the fluctuation, it is a possibility. There is a chance that Treyarch would hide something in thay manor... Good thinking, keep an eye on it ;)

-Jolteon

This will probably update when the site updates with the next image. FPSRussia confirmed we had figured it out, tacitus.com confirmed it, I don't believe there is any more to find. As for the fluctuation, it is a possibility. There is a chance that Treyarch would hide something in thay manor... Good thinking, keep an eye on it ;)

-Jolteon

Tacitus.com only confirmed they are nothing to do with it after the owner received a flood of emails asking if he was a future weapons manufacturer in Black Ops 2. :lol:

-Jolteon

Tacitus.com only confirmed they are nothing to do with it after the owner received a flood of emails asking if he was a future weapons manufacturer in Black Ops 2. :lol:

I think that is frigging hilarious. But I feel bad for him, he thought people might have actually been interested in what he does.

Check this out - tacitusproject.com

Redirects you to the Call of Duty site.

Now THAT'S more like it.

The Tacitus Project... It's a project now. Hmmm. We've had the Giant Project, now the Tacitus Project.

I think this is another hint that Tacitus is an organisation, or cult of some sort. Possibly the remnants of 935 reforming? Something like that?

tacitusproject.com

Now THAT'S more like it. The Tacitus Project... It's a project now. Hmmm. We've had the Giant Project, now the Tacitus Project. I think this is another hint that Tacitus is an organisation, or cult of some sort. Possibly the remnants of 935 reforming? Something like that?

All CoD Related sites are registered with MARKMONITER INC

and the tacitusproject.com website is registered to FastDomain and was created Today so it is not an official site

Could be linked, most likely not because it is just redirecting and doing nothing else, kind of like the whole deal with the fake MW3 site being redirected to BF3 site.

Lets not go jumping to conclusions and get a few days behind like we were before with tacitus.com.

Now THAT'S more like it. The Tacitus Project... It's a project now. Hmmm. We've had the Giant Project, now the Tacitus Project. I think this is another hint that Tacitus is an organisation, or cult of some sort. Possibly the remnants of 935 reforming? Something like that?

All CoD Related sites are registered with MARKMONITER INC

and the tacitusproject.com website is registered to FastDomain and was created Today so it is not an official site

So we got a joker taking us for a ride. Hmmm. -_-