Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONFIRMED: TACITUS.COM IS NOT RELATED TO CALL OF DUTY

This is what it means

Credit: https://twitter.com/#!/PrestigeIsKey/st ... 8779420672

That doesn't denounce it's relation. They're even more related now.

No, this clearly means tacitus is related to that weapon, tacitus.com is a company that used games to retrieve data about network security, bioinformatics, biotechnology etc, the company has been around since 2004 and closed in 2009, they seem to have relaunched with a teaser today after a large amount of traffic hit their site because of the hype.

FPSRussia is our main source of information so far and he himself has said that this company and website has NOTHING at all to do with Call of Duty.

probably when the picture get unblured than it will redirect u to some site we will see.like the picture before,it was blured first and after it cleared out it took u to the fps russia.i think that it will be multiplayer assault drone strike,with thermal,machine gun and rockets.why not?i would take it!Cant wait to know more about new COD i have them all,still hoping for just one hint to zombies,1 picture please!

Tacitus in latin translates roughly to an adjective meaning silent however it could also have these meanings based on the context:

TACITURN

SILENT

TACIT

INCOMMUNICATIVE

RETICENT

RESERVED

CLOSE

HIDDEN

SECRET

HIDEAWAY

HEDGE

STILL

IMPLICIT

IMPLIED

NOISELESS

MUTE

ASSUMED

Sources, various translators online, and (oddly enough) a book of baby names and their meanings. Male, Tacitus, Silent, very uncommon :P

:shock: MIND BLOWN!!!!!

Anyway I believe it's right under our noses and we can't see it.

Perhaps it's the Codename for the campaigns mission, CODENAME T.A.C.I.T.U.S, or maybe it stands for something.

This is the reason i love Treyarch, they love to mess with us :D