Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

Guess whos back:

Could Michael Rooker be returning to Zombies as well as the campaign?

Pretty much the only character from COTD that can expect a warm welcome back to zombies.

Regards Alpha.

David Mason's Sidekick Nelson is going to be played by Rooker.

http://kotaku.com/5906808/48-things-tha ... ack-ops-ii

I believe it's this guy based on appearance, could be wrong though:

That guy's name is Harper, not Nelson.

They announced his name to be Nelson, maybe post the picture where you saw Harper?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They announced his name to be Nelson, maybe post the picture where you saw Harper?

Says so on his vest. Also, CallofDuty.wikia.com has a picture up of "Harper". No picture of Nelson has been released. Some people probably just assume that is him.

Says so on his vest. Also, CallofDuty.wikia.com has a picture up of "Harper". No picture of Nelson has been released. Some people probably just assume that is him.

here is the picture of http://callofduty.wikia.com.

on the left side of the picture is says harper on his vest

Greets

-Ven-

Review the gamestop poster for BO2.

Look at the II behind her (Sam i hope), the 'two' has a special design for black ops II and based on the hydrant and crumbled buildings beneath her feet I believe the II looks like the world trade center so we could be looking at some location of a zombie map in New York or somewhere in the new campaign that holds a similar importance like the WTC. Either way ZOMBIES FTW!

-X117

"Call of Duty: Black Ops II has been announced, and you may have scoured the net for every last detail, but you haven't heard everything yet. OXM had exclusive access to the game before any other outlet, and we emerged from Treyarch with eight pages worth of new info on 2012's biggest gun.

Inside, we cover everything from the multiplayer details known so far, branching storylines, how drones will figure into gameplay, and the varying timelines within the campaign — as well as insight from the folks at Treyarch, themselves on all of the above. In addition, the newest issue packs in a full 8-page feature on Halo 4.

Our July 2012 issue hits newsstands on May 22, but subscribers will begin receiving their copies within the next few days."

I know, anything with 'exclusive to ps3' is bound to be!

Actually, Activision's contract with Microsoft has expired, everyone will get the maps at the same time now.

Hopefully this means we get them for the same price now.

Not exactly. Assuming CoD Elite works the same way, non-elite users will still have to wait a month, PS3 & 360.

found a new interview http://www.oxmonline.com/oxm-report-cal ... ack-ops-ii hopefully link works :lol: anyways what do you guys think[/quote

I think the zombies might be getting closer to some peoples wish lists. Almost from day one there has been speculation on it being its own game with different game modes.

I know I am among the few but I was pretty disappointed with where zombies went in black ops. Don't get me wrong it was fine but I just enjoyed the Nazi's more.

It would be pretty cool if there was an actual campaign, maybe not one on the scale of the main campaign but just enough to add tie it in to the time period, IDK, I like campaigns. I also wouldn't mind something in addition to wave survival.

That screenshot with Woods all but confirms the speculations I had about the 1980's flashback involving the CIA training of the Mujaheddin in Aghanistan to prevent Soviet take-over.

The CIA basically trained Osama Bin Laden (Code-named Tim Osman by the CIA during the 1980's) and taught him many things, including how to defeat an empire, bankrupt them. Worked with Russia, and it seems to be making a huge dent on the United States considering the amount of money we spend to keep us "safe" and "nation build" around the world.

Anyway, I have a feeling the flashback mission will involve Operation Cyclone or a similar program involving a covert operation on July 23, 1986.

Maybe multiple missions but flashbacks for sure about covert operations perhaps training Menendez with technology to defeat the Soviet Union, and something happens between the CIA and Menendez at the end of mission causing him to want revenge. And 39 years later starts a war to enact his revenge.

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-07-23/ ... oclamation

Also found this article from July 23, 1986 about Soviet claims of U.S. hiring Mercenaries in countries to wage wars, one is Afghanistan, but this was almost common knowledge even when it was happening, not as covert as it is today.