Zombies StoryLine CutScenes

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The zombies development team said one of their rules was to never put cut scenes in any map mid game, because it ruins the core experience of zombies.

You would be more likely to see them before and after a game, but king skylark said there was no cut scenes in any of the Black Ops DLC maps other than Call of the Dead because the development process is so quick that they don't have enough time to implement any form of cut scene, COTD only had them to show off the cast they had.

ok...well it was worth a try.

Haha, sorry if it seemed like I shot you down, wasn't what I intended to do, just thought I'd tell you what I knew, I like the idea of cutscenes, cutscenes during easter eggs would be awesome!

Watch the COD XP Zombies Panel. They confirmed that they'll never do a cutscene in the middle of the game.

ok...well it was worth a try.

Haha, sorry if it seemed like I shot you down, wasn't what I intended to do, just thought I'd tell you what I knew, I like the idea of cutscenes, cutscenes during easter eggs would be awesome!

Watch the COD XP Zombies Panel. They confirmed that they'll never do a cutscene in the middle of the game.

Thats what he just said, what do you want from me.

The only thing I want cutscene wise is one with the gang. We saw JFK's and George's groups talk with their mouths moving, but we have yet to see Tank, Nikolai, Takeo and Edward talk while their mouths are moving, plus more movements.

Wouldn't it be cool to just see Nikolai chilling against a wall and take a swig of vodka, while Dempsey and Richtofen are arguing as usual, and Takeo is just staring of into the distance. The movements they had for the CotD intro were pretty realistic, so I'd love to see them make use of them with the gang.