• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow some quick responses so far! Now here's another question, how often should I record my game so as to offer up enough proof?

Keep giving me map suggestions as well. :mrgreen:

Way you sniped me down. :lol: I know I have the endurance because I have played 20 hour Dead Ops games, which get much more intense in the higher rounds than zombies, not to mention they are 14-18 mins apiece higher up.

Remember Rounds starting from 60 to 100 take forever. I suggest Ascension's spawn room. Kino is tough.

oh I just saw your message about Ascension, You think Ascension is easy, think again. It's not about how hard the game is, even shangri la is easy for solo after round 40. It's the discipline and patience that is tested.

Dead ops is different from other zombie maps, but if you are already determined not to play ascension go for it. Kino should give you the pain you desire. If not other maps will just give you grief without results. I wouldn't suggest Der Reise, Also keep me posted with your No. of attempts by creating a log here in this thread. I am interested in knowing how its going ;)

Remember Rounds starting from 60 to 100 take forever. I suggest Ascension's spawn room. Kino is tough.

oh I just saw your message about Ascension, You think Ascension is easy, think again. It's not about how hard the game is, even shangri la is easy for solo after round 40. It's the discipline and patience that is tested.

Way you can't really compare Shang past 40 and Ascension.

There is a very easy, very slow way to do Shang.

There is a very easy, very fast way to Ascension.

There is a fast strategy on Shang but the kiting, whilst I suppose rhythmic is far more complex than on Ascension PAP or spawn.

Dead ops is different from other zombie maps, but if you are already determined not to play ascension go for it. Kino should give you the pain you desire. If not other maps will just give you grief without results. I wouldn't suggest Der Reise, Also keep me posted with your No. of attempts by creating a log here in this thread. I am interested in knowing how its going ;)

You're right, Dead Ops is different. It's different in the fact that it requires much more concentration and attention to detail than zombies does.

Could you keep the concentration required to do this for 20 hours?

Not tying to come off harsh here as I know it sounds but come on, just look at this. There is nothing on Call of Duty: Black Ops that can match the difficulty of Dead Ops in the high rounds, Not even NML. 1 hit you die, for 12+ hours. You can't let your guard down.

TvKcNopb7Oo

I'll be honest, I found the hardest part by far the first 45 levels. Once close to max speed (48) it's all the same, and you are right you need patience and discipline here.

But the early ones, where you have to take it more careful is very tough for me to personally do.

Maybe if I'd done Ascension or Kino it would be different but the first 45 on Shang are either brutal or long. I struggled with playing patiently and playing the long game.

Yeah the early rounds on Shang can be a bit of a bastard. Luckily, my strategy makes it a piece of piss :D

There's no denying, going to round 100 isn't enjoyable, at round 50 it's 'Am I having fun any more? Doesn't matter, must reach 100...'.

But, once you reach 100, you can just bask in the glory, totally worth it :D

Yeah the early rounds on Shang can be a bit of a bastard. Luckily, my strategy makes it a piece of piss :D

It certainly did mate, but I was doing them at 1:20 per wave! It was destroying me!

I don't think you'll be too surprised to know that I managed it in the just the AK, and will be showing it, well, when we show it ;)

Sorry Fatal.

I think you should do Kino. I'm actually going to start a kino or moon run possibly today after having a bit of a recording disaster on Shang.

I have from rounds 40-99 in a completely unuseable format, and I can't get the HD PVR to pick up my feed at the minute.

So I have to convert a shed load of files and then try and get the HD PVR working again. I've seen this issue before, and it required a PS3 reboot. When you are paused on 99 you don't really want to do this!

I'm trying for the quickest map this is not Ascension!